The Hard Truth · Pt. 6

"You had the nightmares didn't you?" It asked and smiled, making my eyes widen.
I only told a few people about the nightmares. Only two know what they were about.

What does he mean by the nightmares?
-
"H-huh?" I manage to stutter out. I know Itadori explained this ro me already but it's still kind of freaking me out a bit.

"The nightmares. Well not nightmares, they're actually visions, oh- or do you not know yet" he said with a smirk. "Not know what?" Itadori asked, looking somewhat annoyed. "I wasn't talking to you" Sukuna replied also sounding annoyed.
"K-know what?" I asked. He only chuckled and sighed in response. "I guess you'll have to wait and find out soon enough" then he stopped talking and the mouth went away.

Itadori looked at me and I just shrugged. I looked at the time and realized my parents would be home in around 30 minutes.

I jumped up slightly panicking, which I realized was a mistake as my clumsy ass fell forwards and onto Itadori who had stood up before I did. We both fell, him being the only thing keeping me from crashing into the floor. I was grateful for that, but not for the awkward situation we were now in.

He'd fallen on his back and I'd fallen on top of him. He must have grabbed onto me before we fell because by the time both of us realized what had happened I noticed his arms wrapped around me.

We were both blushing and too embarrassed to move. Or at least he was because the main thing preventing me from getting up was his arms.

"Uh c-can you-" "Oh! Right sorry" he said and smiled nervously while moving his arms away. I got up quickly and awkwardly then he did too. It was wrong timing as we were both processing what just happened when I heard the front door open.
Fuck fuck fuck

"Uh I'm sorry you gotta go now- my parents are home and I'm not supposed to have anyone over without asking." I said trying to hide my panic. Luckily for me he's understanding. We said our byes and he climbed back through the window.

Itadori/Sukuna 3rd POV
As Itadori climbed out through the window he was curious.
"Sukuna, not that I mind... But why did you want me to come here?" He asked (in his head where only Sukuna can hear him).

"Not that it's your business, but a king does need a queen doesn't he?" Sukuna replied with a dark chuckle.

Itadori's eyes widened hearing this. He was so caught off guard by it his hand slipped and he fell back. Luckily, despite being on the 2nd floor, it wasn't too bad of a fall and he didn't get hurt.

"Itadori are you ok??" Y/n called out as she stuck her head out the window, worried he might've gotten hurt. "Y-yeah I'm alright, thanks Y/n!" He said before quickly getting up and hurrying away.

I should probably tell Gojo sensei about this... He thought.

Y/n's POV
I quickly closed my window and rushed down stairs. The thing in my nightmare- or "vision" said to ask my parents and Sukuna seems to know something that I don't. Weird shit has been happening and I really need to know.

I rush downstairs to meet my parents who had already put their stuff away and talking about something in the living room.
"Hi mom, hi dad..." I say, now nervous.
"Oh, hi Y/n, you ok?" My dad asks. "Uh yea- no um. I don't know.. I need to talk to you about something" I say slowly walking towards them. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?" My mom asks.

Why am I nervous? I could just be overthinking it right? What if they don't believe me or think I've gone crazy!? What if-
"Y/n, are you ok?"
"Huh? Oh right..." I take a deep breath and push away my thoughts. Overthinking seems to be my specialty, but nows not the time.

I gather my courage and say it.
"I need you guys to be honest please... Someone- no something told me to ask you about the curses. I was also told that my nightmares were actually visions a-and if I knew something yet b-but I don't know..."
I took a second to catch my breath since my nervousness had me speaking as if I only had 10 seconds left to speak.

Both my parents eyes were wide as they looked at me shocked. I was starting to think maybe I was just going crazy til my mom sighed and finally spoke up.

"We have some explaining to do I suppose. You might want to have a seat..." I listened and nervously sat down on the couch across from them.

"Do you know what curses are?" My dad asks. The look surprised as I shook my head yes. Then they began to talk.
They started off with what they used to be.
-
Mamoru L/n and Kawa L/n, both ex students and ex sorcerers at Jujutsu high school who quit together to have a normal life after their second year. Since they weren't exactly top students there they aren't really well known.

Though they regret their decision to quit, the school questioned their dedication and wouldn't let them re-enroll. So after they had a a daughter (F/n L/n) they had hopes that you would go there and do what they wish they did. Although you had other plans and goals.

They delt with different types of curses, sometimes, but rarely coming across a special grade. Apparently they'd managed to make enemies with a specific unregistered special grade. Though the grade was killed, the affects of the curse still lasted.

Leading to now.
-
"The thing said something about who I am and what I'm capable of, so what about that?" I asked.

They looked at each other and nodded before responding.
"You aren't just a normal person. Yes you were born human... But you're also part of a curse. A special grade one... " my mom told me.
"W-what?" I asked hesitantly. I'm a curse too?? When was I going to find out about this?

"Please don't freak out" my dad said as my breathing became visibly heavier. "I'm fine..."

That was when my parents explained what I was capable of. Something that I should've been told about a lot sooner.

And then I realized.

It was my fault..
Aiko... Amaya... no no no no... I-I didn't- w-what...?

I started to feel lightheaded as breathing became more difficult. It was as if my world had fallen apart in that moment.
They were dead. It was my fault, and I had no clue.

Then everything went black.

-

Sorry if this chapter is a bit confusing but everything about Y/n will be explained better later on!
🖤