My student my obsession

By NaledyLelethyAxiniah

Mr Gwaze is a university lecture and a father of two beautiful girls which happen to be twins. He is a happil... More

Chapter two- Fresh start
Chapter three- class snack
Chapter four - why
Chapter five - the date
Chapter six
chapter seven
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Chapter seventeen
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four (unedited)
Chapter loading
Chapter twenty five

Chapter one - Breath of fresh air

1.9K 40 5
By NaledyLelethyAxiniah

"Honey breakfast is ready" the sound of my wife's voice booms from downstairs. I finish getting dressed and head downstairs. I find my wife and daughters sitting on the kitchen chairs.

I go to my lovely wife and give her a kiss. "Morning kids" I say taking a sit. "We are old enough" they say in union. I smile I love my lovely twins so much.

"Are you guys ready for today? " I ask.  My twins are starting their first day at university. To their dismay they'll be attending the same uni that I'm a lecture at. For me it is a good thing cause I'll be able to keep an eye on them.

"Yes dad but you are not driving us. We'll be taking our own cars. It's embarrassing enough for us to be taking your class" Mirabella exclaimed.

"You can say that again" Annabella says with a sigh.

"Girls that's not nice. I gotta go now" she says crabbing her keys. "Tim don't forget to take your pills" she kissed my cheek and left. I got up and took my pills. I hate taking them. It's like hiding my true identity that is supposedly " dangerous to the community" like the doctors say.

I make my way to work. Well I have to say I hate being at work. Being around these sex crazed brats is so irritating but then again I get paid for it so I can't really complain. I make my way to my class and start preparing for my lesson.

Fifteen minutes later students start to appear and my mood immediately sours. I hate these kids. I stand up and go to the chalk board and start writing my name.

"Now peasants I go by the name of Timothy Gwaze but you have to address me as Mr Gwaze. I expect all of you to be always on time and listen attentively to every lesson. If you have any questions regarding my lessons I don't really care , go to the library or Google it. I'm not here to nurse nor hold your hand . I'm hear to teach and if you're a slow learner then that's not my problem. I expect all my assignments to be handed on time if not then don't bother bringing it" I said coldly. Now that felt good . I don't like pretending.

I continued with the lesson until someone budged in falling. She quickly got up and walked to the nearest sit. I go to her and looked at her. She is looking down. How irritating.

"Young lady what's your name?" I asked. Ohh this is gonna be fun.

"Milton.... Lucilla Milton but just call me Lucy" she said sweetly. She has a lovely voice. It gave me butterflies in my stomach.She is indeed a breath of fresh air.

"Why are you late?" I asked harshly.

"I got lost Sir I'm sorry " she said still looking down.

"Ever heard of something called Google maps? And you ought to look at me when I'm talking to you " I said sternly.

She slowly lifted her head and removed her hoodie and glasses. She is beautiful. Her green eyes have a slight twinkle. Her skin is pale. She smiled and mumbled a quick sorry and bit her lip.

Something ignited in me. How I wish I could bite that lip. Her beauty held me captive. I quickly regained my composure and went back to my lesson. Though throughout the entire lesson I kept my eyes on her.

           ****************

The day went by really fast and now it's time for me to head home. I pack my stuff and head to my car "hey bud. Let's go for drinks I'm sure Sharon won't miss you that much" Malcom said. Malcolm is my colleague and best friend. "Sure thing" I say.

"Cool we'll take your car since I walked to work today" he said .

We drive to Platinum lounge. This is our favorite spot. We get in and order beer. We sit at the bar. I start thinking about Lucy , her smile , her captivating beauty and gorgeous smile. The things I'd like to do to her. I have to have her. She ignites things in me .

"Penny for your thoughts" Malcolm smiled.

"As long as you won't tell" I said .

"Sure thing" he said.

This guy and gossiping👀. Where should I start ? I mean Malcolm is my best friend and I tell him everything. Surely he won't judge me for liking my student. It's not like I like "like" her . I just find her attractive..... Very attractive.

"Earth to Timothy" he said snapping his fingers" you zoned out again"

"Sorry dude it's just that there is this student in my class" I say .

" Ohhh my fucking Gosh . I never thought I'll see the day the great Mr Gwaze fucks a student. And you used to judge me for doing it. I guess we are birds of the same feather" he exclaimed. This guy though.

"I'm not fucking her..... Well at least not yet. I can't seem to get her out of my mind. To be honest I'm not just sexually attracted to her it's much more than that. Her smile is so amazing. I think I might want to do more than just make her my fuck mate. I know I'm a married man and way older than her but I think I want her to be mine . Forever" I said

"That's so fucked up dude. You can't fall for your student. That's only gonna cause drama. At least if you were saying you wanna just fuck her then I'd understand. You cannot get attached. You have a wife....a family. You don't wanna risk it all by falling for some stupid ass student" he said.

"Don't fucken call her that" I  said angrily. Why am I getting so worked up? Shit I'm fucken doomed.

We continued chatting for a while until we decided to go home. I dropped him at his house.

"Honey I'm home" I say. I'm a bit tipsy but it's nothing I couldn't handle right? I made my way upstairs. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went to my room and put some sweatpants with no shirt. I went downstairs only to find my wife watching TV.

"Where were you?"she asked.

"Out with Malcolm. Sorry I forgot to tell you" I said

"It's cool , how is he ?" She asked going to the kitchen and returning with a plate of food and handing it to me. I sat down and began eating.

"Same old , same old. You know how he is" I said with a mouthful.

"Finish eating so that we can have some dessert " she said winking and went upstairs.

I ate as fast as I could and placed the plate on the zinc , took my pills and took out some strawberries and cream. I made my way upstairs.

I open the door to my bedroom only to be welcomed by the sweet smell of lavender candles. My wife laid on bed in a sexy red lingerie . Rose petals were scattered on bed and across the room. The dim light of candles gave the room a romantic glow.

"Are you gonna just stare at me or are you gonna bring that sexy ass to me?" Sharon said seductively.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice"

      *******************

Hey my lovies this is my second book. Please vote and comment. Tell me how you feel about this chapter.

If you're are triggered by sexual contents then this book is not for you. This book consists of sexual scenes so please read at your own risk.

Thanks for reading my book . I'll update it everyday. Love ya😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1K 31
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
25.7K 792 8
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
129K 1.6K 8
Join the world of the poor and the proper of two women colliding. BDSM, heathens, love, sex and obsession brings the whirl wind of two people commit...
32.2K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...