OC/AU/Character Random

By -NovaJuniper-

So ya know those OCs that I make for other AUs? This is where I'll put it here from now on. So this could tec... More

Introduction!
Mason [EDITED]
Abie & Spectra
RWBY AU Pt. 1: The Sisters
Ace and Nova Redesign!
ROTTMNT OC
Guess who the SHIP OC is!
In Every group of Friends Vine
Teenage Duchess and More about her!
Gentle Pacifist Family Photos!
It's Abie's Thing
Which Outfit?
Reincarnation AU
Info about the Reincarnation AU and More
Reincarnation AU Pt. 2: The Adventure Begins!
Reincarnation AU: Pick Your Classes!
Camp Camp! Nova
Cora Ship Children!
Ask Book 2: Sneak Peaks!
Ask Book 2: Love Interests!
-Origin, Prologue-
-Origin, Chapter 1-
-Origin, Chapter 2-
-Origin, Chapter 3-
-Origin, Chapter 4-
God AU
God/Goddess AU
Outfit Results!
Ultra Gravity AU
TMNT 2012
RRB!Nova Facts
PPG AU: Antics
"Had Enough!" AU
"Hey Kids!!!" AU Character Sheets
Meet €h@r@! J#n!p%r
The other Day...
Past!Tsubaki
Magic Life!
Unified!Nova
"LIGHT AND DARK" Au Character
MONSTER!Nova // Vote!
MONSTER!Nova // Character Sheet!
MONSTER!Nova// Extra
FAIRYTALE ISLES!Nova
FAIRYTALE ISLES!Natalie
"Hey Kids!!" AU Character Sheet UPDATED: Zita Evermore
"Hey Kids!!" AU Character Sheet UPDATED: Nova
FAIRYTALE ISLES: Fairytale Isles Gossip
DANT - Incorrect Quotes
Modern!Nami and a Idea
"Dark & Light" OC: Genevra Amaryllis
Minecraft!Nova
Defining Innocence, Zero
Hey Guitar Player, Novalise Borealis
Hey Guitar Player, Family Photo!!
Infinity Squad: Novalise, and her Guardians(?)
Infinity Squad: Cheryl
Infinity Squad: Character Sheet
RANDOM: Genevra Amaryllis
UNDERTALE J
INFINITY TIME: Novalise meets a Fledgeling
Infinity Time: Bill Cipher
Mother-Daughter Time!!
Mother-Daughter Time!! Pt.2
M&D Time!! Pt. 3
M&D Time!! Pt. 4: AU Edition
Y.C. Gaster

Uglydolls!Nova

17 2 0
By -NovaJuniper-

}~\/~{

"Uglyville... Institute of Perfection... who cares?!"

}~\/~{

NAME:

Novalise

NICKNAME:

Nova

STATUS:

•????/DJ/Model

•Prototype Doll

SKILL(S):

•DJ-ing

•Combat

•Strategizing

•Manipulation

•Singing

OCCUPATION(S):

•Lou's Secretary

•Combat Teacher

ENEMIES:

*UNKNOWN*

ALLIES:

•Lou(????)

•Mandy(???)

•Spy Girls(???)

•Ox(???)

•Uglydolls(???)

•Nolan

HOBBIE(S):

•Eating/Stealing sweets

•Napping at random places

•Pranking the trainees

•Training with the Spy Girls

•Hosting Parties

•Listening to Music

•Night Patrols

•Watching Cartoons and Anime

EXTRA

•Arrived at the Institute of Perfection a few weeks before Lou. But she came out a bit... flawed, so she had to be 'fixed' to be perfect enough for the batch of dolls to arrive.

•She faked being one of the dolls from the first batch that Lou needed to train, taking the role as his helper of sorts when she 'decided' not to go into the Big World.

•Novalise takes care of the after-parties of Lou's greeting performances for the new dolls, along with the celebration parties for the dolls that completed The Gauntlet before they're sent to the Big World.

•Upon entering the Institution and being assigned your status and appearance, a doll can see Novalise with her earphones in, mumbling lyrics to herself as she headed to the stage.

•A little after Lou begins his song, the background's music begins to rewind and mix as another spotlight appears on a DJ Booth, Novalise singing the background lyrics as she adds her own twists to the song

•Is Roommates with Lou. Yes, yes they do get into roommate scenarios as one would expect.

•When the Uglydolls arrived, Novalise does a record scratch when she and Lou noticed the group. Personally, she had no beef against any of them but nonetheless continued to do her job.

•She joins with Mandy to escorting the Uglydolls to their Supply 'Suite,' talking to them all casually and friendly, quickly gaining their trusts... exactly as plan...

•In combat class, Novalise teaches the dolls how to protect their child when entering the real world. As a example she suplexes Nolan, quickly helping him stand and apologizing for using him as said example.

•From time to time, Kitty, Tuesday, and Lydia would be her assistance in these classes. Novalise was impressed by Lucky Bat's fighting style, and kept in mind to remember this.

•Never fights with any blade-based weapons, as it tends to bring back some... unpleasant memories from when she was being fixed.

•When not in combat class, she can be seen napping on the floor, on a rooftop, or even upside down. No one knows how she can do that anywhere—

•At night, Novalise goes out patrolling in different attire to not be recognizable. This way, she can spy and kept tabs on all the dolls at the Institute, including Lou and the Spy Girls without neither's knowledge.

•The next day, no one would suspect anything out of the ordinary from last night, believing Nova was sleeping the entire night... although, there would be some sweets missing at the bakeries at the Institute, along with hidden pranks set up.

•When the all the Uglydolls arrived to The Gauntlet, Novalise was pretty okay with it at her DJ Booth. She also did all the background music during all of it.

•When everyone started to gang up on Lou to stop him from destroying the portal, she threw one of the staffs in Lucky Bat's for him to catch and battle Lou with.

•Novalise is now the Secretary for Ox at the Institute of Imperfection, still hosting parties. Unlike Lou, she never revealed to anyone, not even Lou himself, that she was a prototype.

•While Nova does act as though she is kind and cares for others, she could honestly care less and sees them as puppets for her enjoyment. After all, even with the other prototype around, she'll never have someone who cares for her... well, if they discover the truth that is.

•But now with the portal open, free for anyone to exit and enter through, Novalise is questioning her ways as Nolan— a doll she helped put Lou into the Washing Machine— would visit her place from time to time.

•Nova always assured herself that no one would help her out if she was in trouble, just like her time at the Institute before Lou showed up. Now she isn't so sure of herself, and disappears into the tunnels to think.

QUOTE(S)

"... zzzz....zzzz... Hm..? Oh, were you saying something important? Oh, well it probably wasn't—"

"You absolute muffinhead!"

"LOU CAN YOU STOP SINGING YOUR EVIL SONG FOR FIVE MINUTES?! I'm trying to watch the newest episode of The Owl House!"

"I wholeheartedly agree."

"Whatever side I think is losing, right? I'd just join in, a n d h e l p t h a t s i d e . And then.. I just keep the conflict going. It's great! "

"Bold of you to assume I was loyal to any side to begin with~"

"You... you came back to see me..? Why?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 2 10
This is a story with an OC team created by me and my friends. Ii'll only be doing volume 1 for now and if people like it i'll make a volume 2 and bey...
45.4K 342 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
3.1K 94 70
This is a list of ocs that I have created and I don't own the pictures that i use in this book.
59.8K 822 29
Request and votes will always be appreciated thank you very much <3 stay safe, always stay hydrated and never skip meals, have an awesome day/evening...