๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ; r...

By todorokisburnmarkk

"Why did you do all that?" you ask crossing your arms in front of you. "What ever do you mean?" he asks, taki... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an Update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Artist Credits
New Stories
to my beloved black readers

Epilouge

1.8K 82 67
By todorokisburnmarkk

It's now the end of the semester and you and Suna have been going strong ever since you confessed to him at the park.

You two developed a much more realistic relationship. Gone was the overly clingy side of both of you—the honeymoon phase of the relationship is wearing off and now you see Suna as someone you could spend the rest of your life with.

Sure, it was still your first year of college. You and Suna were still really young, but your relationship with Suna is special.

You snap out of your thoughts as you received a text from Suna.

Rin ❤️
okay babe, you ready?

Suna wanted to do something special for me, so here now I was alone in the park.

Me
Yes, what do I do?

Rin ❤️
where we first met, you'll find a bottle. in the bottle, a note. from there, you're no longer able to contact me (unless it's an emergency or you really need help cause i know your memory gets kind of hazy lol) but seriously, try to not ask for help. i'll see you soon. i love you

Me
I love you too, Rin, see you soon.

You look around the park.

Where we first met?

Maybe the picnic tables after you were introduced to him and twins?

You walk toward the benches, keeping your eyes open for a bottle placed around.

You continued to look around before you realized there was no bottle.

You start to think harder.

The first place we met?

As if a lightbulb went off in your head, you remembered the very first night you two met.

You tend to forget because you couldn't see Suna's face that well, but Suna always remembers.

You start to walk on the opposite side of the park, toward to open grass and there you found a glass bottle.

Right around where I was laying. I can't believe he thought I was a dead body.

You laugh to yourself. Thinking back to that moment, you wouldn't have thought that at the end of the year, you would be in love with the stranger you referred to as a creep.

You pick up the bottle and open it. Out came a rolled up piece of paper.

You unravel the paper and see Suna's barely legible hand writing on the paper.

Again, you chuckle to yourself.

Head to our favorite parking spot. There your chauffeur awaits.

Chauffeur?

You start to smile at the idea of one or the twins waiting for you to find the car.

You walk toward the parking lot, first seeing if you see any cars that were familiar.

You didn't, but you were positive you knew which car was for you.

You walk up to a black jeep with tinted windows.

You knock on the drivers side window, confident that this car was for you.

The window began to move down and you saw Oikawa sitting in the drivers seat.

You began to smile, happy to see him.

"Get in," he said, smile stretched across his face.

You round to the other side of the car and open the passenger side door.

You enter the car and put on your seatbelt before turning to Oikawa.

"I didn't think you would be apart of this," you say.

Oikawa backed out of the lot before putting the car in drive and heading down the street.

"I wasn't supposed to be," he said, "but they needed a car you weren't familiar with and I'm the only one with a car you haven't seen—and there's no way I'm letting anyone drive my car. So here I am."

You couldn't help but to smile again.

Not only was this an incredibly sweet gesture, but for him to get your friends involved made you gleam with happiness.

You turn back to the road and realized the street seemed familiar.

You finally noticed where you were after Oikawa stopped the car.

"My old apartment?" you say out loud.

Oikawa turned to you before widening his eyes.

"Oh fuck. I forgot to give you the note."

Oikawa pulled out a note that was folded neatly in half.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

You accepted his apology as you reached for the note in his hand.

you may not know, but this is the place where you began to capture my heart. So here's a hint: you had on these cute short and i helped dress you that day :)

You recalled the day Suna came to help you move into the apartment and your heart fluttered at his behavior. He was kind, albeit he did annoy you, but he was being caring from the beginning.

You remember when you began picking your clothes out and you asked if he was your dad and he responded saying he'd never want to be your dad.

I wonder if there was a secret meaning behind when he said that. I did ask him to elaborate and he ignored me.

You laughed.

"Okay, you can get out the car now."

You look up at Oikawa with shock.

"Am I really supposed to go into my old apartment?"

Oikawa nodded his head.

"How? I don't have the keys anymore."

"Y/n. Just go. It's all planned, remember? Just follow the directions."

You hand the note back to Oikawa before saying goodbye and getting out the car.

You enter the apartment, noticing it had been left cracked open.

You smile to yourself.

You head to your old apartment before knocking on the door.

It goes silent before Atsumu opens the door.

"Welcome home, honey," Atsumu said.

You let out a laugh as Osamu appeared behind him.

"I told you not to say that," Osamu scolded as he smacked Atsumu's head.

They both move out the way so you can enter the apartment.

You look around and see it was still as broken down as ever. Your old landlord literally sucked.

Osamu closed the door as you turned to face them again.

"How'd you guys get in here?" you ask.

"Suna paid the landlord $100 to let us borrow it for a few hours. But we can't use the water. Or the heat, or air, or wifi. Honestly, we can't use anything. Just the room," Atsumu answered.

You let out a laugh. Your old landlord definitely sucked.

Osamu handed you another letter.

You grab it and open it before reading it.

Before I dressed you in a hoodie and sweats, today let me dress you in something much classier. Put this on and get in the car with the idiots.

You turn and look back at the twins to see they were gone.

You look back at the note before flipping it over.

And I know you, your hair is already done. If it's not to your liking, I snuck some stuff in the bathroom for you. I don't know if it'll help much but hopefully it does.

For the thousandth time today, you smiled.

He was always so thoughtful for you, and it honestly made you fall in love with him even more.

You look in the closet and you see a beautiful red dress hanging, along with a pair of red heels.

In the shoes, was another note card.

You picked it up before reading it again.

anddd, i know you hate wearing heels, but please, can you wear them? :) you won't have to walk in them for long. and you can change as soon as we leave the restaurant. yeah, i know i kind of spoiled it, but you don't know where so it's okay. i took a pair of your crocs and they're in the car so you don't have to carry them.

Again, he was making you fall harder for him even more.

And he was right, your hair was already done.

So you went into the bathroom to change into the dress and heels.

You looked yourself in the mirror before heading out, and you looked amazing.

You walk outside of the bathroom and grab your belongings before heading out of the apartment.

Atsumu waited for you on the other side of the door with a bag in his hand, while you assumed Osamu was in the car.

"Sorry," he said, "I forgot to give you the bag."

You laughed. Him and Oikawa were idiots.

You put your previous outfit and shoes in the bag before Atsumu zipped it up and slung it on his shoulder.

He then bowed down and ushered you toward the stairs, like you weren't more familiar with the building than him.

"You're an idiot," you say laughing.

He looked back up at you smiling.

"Come on," he said, "We're on a schedule so chop, chop. Walk down the stairs."

You just continue to laugh as you begin to carefully walk down the stairs mindful of the heels on your feet.

—————

"Thank you," you say to the twins.

"Of course, you know you're family," Osamu said.

This caused you to smile at him before opening the door.

"Just say you have a reservation under Suna!" Atsumu yelled through the window as you headed toward the restaurant.

You turned and waved to them, signaling you heard him and to say goodbye.

You walk into the restaurant, and notice it was one of your favorite restaurants. You two visited once when you decided to go on a fancy date and you couldn't stop talking abt how much you liked the food. Suna must've remembered.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" The hostess asked.

"Yes. It's under Suna."

She nodded her head and escorted you away from the normal seated area, to a more secluded outside table.

You finally see Suna enter your sights and he looked amazing.

He looked up and saw you and you swore your heart stopped for a second when your eyes connected.

You smiled at him and he returned the smile as you walked up to the table.

He stood up and wrapped his arms around you, placing a kiss on your lips.

"Hi," you say.

"Hi," he said back.

You could've stayed in his arms forever, but you kept in mind the hostess waiting.

You let go and you turn toward the hostess.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to interrupt. It was a sweet moment."

You smiled at her.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly," she said before returning the smile and walking away.

Suna motioned for you to sit in his seat, pulling it out for you and scooting you back in after you sat down. He sat across from you and as soon as he sat down, you grabbed his hands.

"Rin, this was all amazing," you say, "how the hell did you pull it off?"

Your cheeks were starting to get sore from the constant smiling, but you couldn't help it. Especially, not now that he was in front of you.

"Savings and a lot of connections," he said sheepishly.

"Rin, I love it," you say reaching over to kiss him again.

He met you half way and placed a peck on your lips.

"I love you," you say before placing another kiss on his lips.

The kiss lasted a second or two longer before you both pulled away.

"I love you, too," he said.

The waiter came a few seconds later with your menus, but you didn't need it. You knew exactly what you were going to order.

Suna anticipated this and told the waiter that both of you were already ready to order.

A few minutes later, you two finished placing your order and the waiter walked away.

"So how was it?" Suna asked.

"It was fun," you say, honesty laced in your voice.

"Our friends are idiots though," you say with a slight chuckle, "Oikawa forgot to give me the letter when I entered the car and Atsumu forgot to give me the bag," you say.

Suna shook his head, letting out a few chuckles himself.

"Of course they did," he said.

"But I wouldn't have had it any other way, our friends made the experience much more personal and sweet," you say with another smile.

He returned the smile.

"I'm really happy you enjoyed it."

"But what's the special occasion?" you ask him.

"I can't do something nice for my girlfriend?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

"Of course you can," you say, "this was just beyond nice. This was the efforts of heavy planning and a lot of work."

He laughed at your response.

"Yeah, I know. I have a surprise though."

"Are we pregnant?" you ask him.

"Yeah, and I'm in my second trimester," he says joying the joke.

You two laugh and fall into a natural conversation. Soon after, your dinners come out.

—————

The two of you walked out of the restaurant, happiness radiating from the two of you.

"Oh shit," you say, "I forgot my stuff in the twins car."

"Don't worry," Suna said, "they transferred it into my car before they left."

"You guys really thought of everything," you say. You were astonished.

Suna only laughed at before opening the passenger door for you to enter the car.

You entered the car, muttering a quick thanks as he closed the door and rounded to the drivers side.

He entered the car before turning into the backseat and getting your crocs for you.

"Thank you," you say as you slip off your heels, relief flooding your feet as soon as you did.

You slipped on your crocs and leaned back into your seat.

Suna began to drive and you two fell into a comfortable silence.

"So where are we going now?" you ask.

"The park."

As he said this, he turned into the street leading into the parking lot.

The park? That's where I started.

"Why are we going back to the park?" you ask.

"Well we first met there and that's the place where you said you loved me for the first time. We have a lot of special moments here so I figured we should make another."

He pulled into the same parking spot that the two of you entered a million times.

As he put the car in park, you turned your body toward him.

"What special moment would that be?"

Suna stared at you for a moment before reaching in his pocket.

In his hand, you saw a red box and your heart dropped.

"Rin..."

"Shh, just listen," he said.

You took a deep breath, waiting for Suna to continue.

"I love you, more and more each day. And I know I want you in the rest of my life. We've bettered each other in more ways than we can count, and a lot of people can't say that."

He opened the box, revealing a ring.

"Y/n, one day, when we're ready, I'm going to marry you. But for now, I hope you can settle on a promise ring. I swear, with my whole heart, that I will marry you one day. And when that day comes, I'll become the happiest man alive."

Tears brimmed at your eyes. You didn't know what to feel or say.

Suna grabbed your hand and put the ring on your finger.

You both stared at the ring that now sat on your finger in awe.

"I love you," you whisper, "so much."

"I love you too."

You leaned in and placed a kiss on Suna's lips.

Neither of you ever opened up to others the way you did with each other, especially in a short amount of time. And your lives have changed so much since you two met.

He played a huge role in your improvement, as you did in his.

You really loved him. And he loved you too.

And for now, that was enough.

the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 6.1K 14
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–, ๐๐”๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„โž โ—ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...
21.2K 686 28
A story where you and Suna fill the voids in each other's hearts and souls. *This story does include frequent cursing. If that type of wording bothe...
148K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...
4.2K 152 17
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ...