Author's Note

hey guys

so the book is officially done, and i wanted to say a few things.

first, i'd like to apologize. i feel like the quality of my writing noticeably deteriorated. personally i lost motivation to write, and it felt like i was striving to reach a word count rather than just writing what i thought fit.

i noticed this closer to the end of the book, and i decided it would be better if i ended this book the best way i can and take a break.

i want to write another story though, i don't know which i want to do first.

i want to write one about daisuke kambe from balance: unlimited and eren from attack on titan.

i think i told y'all this before though so it's not a surprise.

who should i do first? i have an idea of what i want the plots to be but i'd have to polish up the idea a little more first.

but yeah, as for the coming books, i'm probably going to do shorter chapters, but more chapters.

this book only had about 28 chapters but every chapter was at least 1,000 words, majority was between 1,700 and 3,000.

i just hope the end was good, i was a bit iffy, but i would never publish the chapter if i kept changing it.

if y'all have any questions about how a character ends up or anything at all, just comment it & i'll gladly answer.

but yeah, i hope the book lived up to your expectations & hopefully you'll join me for my next one :)

i love you guys, you brought me so much happiness with your kind comments & excited reactions.

see y'all in the next book :)