Chapter 25

don't forget to vote :)

You decided to sleep in your own room after you came back from lunch with Akaashi.

You couldn't stop thinking about your conversation with him.

He was right.

You came to the conclusion you were becoming too dependent on your relationship with Suna, and if you continue this behavior you'll be in too deep.

Before you left yesterday, on your walk to the cafe, you found yourself questioning if you loved Suna.

But on the walk back home, you realized you didn't love him. You were in love with the idea of using him to ease your trauma.

You cared for Suna too much to do that to him.

Since it was Sunday, you stayed in your room longer than usual.

You were laying in your bed, still reflecting when you hear a knock on your bathroom door.

You knew it was Suna because both of you would walk through the bathroom when you didn't feel like walking around.

"Come in," you say.

Suna comes in shirtless and walks over to you.

He places a kiss on your lips before getting in your bed, laying beside you.

"Hey," he said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Hey," you respond back, placing your head on his chest.

You listen to the steady beats of his heart as it goes silent.

"Is everything okay?"

You tilt your head up to look at him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

He searches for answers you weren't even sure you had in your eyes.

"You went straight to your room last night. I didn't bother you cause I figured you were tired but even then we were supposed to nap together."

You pout, feeling bad that you promised him and you didn't come through with it.

"I'm sorry, I've just been thinking a lot."

You didn't want to lie, but you didn't want to let him know your doubts because you wanted to figure this out on your own.

"You wanna talk about it?"

You shake your head.

"I'm here if you ever need me, you know that right?"

You nod your head.

You knew you could always go to him for anything, you trusted him with your life at this point.

"I appreciate you a lot, you know?"

You meant it, too.

He leans over and places a kiss on your lips again.

You kiss him back and soon after, Suna was on top of you, leaving hickeys on your neck.

He lifts your shirt finding you braless.

He begins to suck on one of your nipples as he massages your other breast.

You let out a loud moan before covering your mouth.

It was Sunday so the twins were still home.

Suna trailed on of his hands down before putting it in your shorts.

He began to rub on your clit while simultaneously moving your hand off of your mouth.

Your eyes widen and you shake your head.