Chapter 23

[sexual content]

You and Suna arrive home to an empty apartment.

On the ride over, Atsumu texted you while Osamu texted Suna letting you both know they left to return home.

You drag Suna into his room before closing the door and kissing him.

He pushes you against the closed door, kissing you back as intensely as you kissed him.

His hand travels from your waist to your throat, squeezing it slightly causing you to let out a small moan into his mouth.

His grip on your throat tightens as he hears the sound leave your mouth.

He pulls back before looking you in your eye.

"I'm not expecting anything. If you don't want to have sex, we don't need to," he said.

"I want to," you say.

He kisses you again after your permission.

Once again, you melt into the kiss.

His hand trails down to your pants before unzipping them down and rubbing against your clit through your underwear.

You tilt your head back, breaking the kiss, and letting out another satisfied moan.

His fingers slip past your underwear before he entered a finger into you.

He watches your reactions as you moan at the feeling of him curling his fingers in you.

He continues to thrust his fingers deeply into you shifting speeds and playing with your clit.

He felt you tighten around his fingers so he gradually began to increase his speed pushing you over to your climax.

He pulls his fingers out and sucks your juices off of his fingers, maintaining eye contact.

A shiver ran down your spine. You were excited.

You kiss Suna, tasting yourself on his lips.

He grips your thighs, making you jump up to wrap your legs around his waist.

He takes you toward his bed, sitting down on it.

You begin to grind into him, feeling him grow harder against you.

You pull away before dropping to your knees.

He watches your movements carefully as you reach to unbuckle his pants.

He stands up, making it easier to drop his jeans.

His dick springs out, precum glazing the tip of it.

You grab the shaft, sticking your tongue out to lick around the tip.

You feel Suna tense at the feeling.

You slowly bob your head down taking him in little by little, ensuring to continue the use of your tongue.

He gently pushes your head further down, making you look up at him.

His bottom lip was tucked between his teeth, his eyes never straying from yours and your mouth.

You continue to bob your head, gradually speeding up and swirling your tongue.