Chapter 17

You give Akaashi and Bokuto a hug goodbye before turning to Mei.

You reach your hand out, but she pulls you in for a hug. You're shocked but you eventually hug her back.

"It was nice to actually spend time with you," she says as she pulls away.

You smile at her. "Likewise, I see why Akaashi likes you so much."

She chuckles and she looks away.

"I could say the same for you," she says with a bright smile.

You laugh before saying your final goodbyes to the three and heading home.

You, Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu walk into the house and Atsumu immediately lets out a loud sigh.

"Today was fun, but I'm beat. So what's for dinner?" Atsumu says.

He turns to you then switches his gaze to Osamu.

It goes silent as he's waiting for a response from you or Osamu.

You both just stare at him and Osamu decides to walk away.

Atsumu's jaw drops before he shifts his gaze to just you.

You shrug your shoulders, indicating you had no idea.

"Look in the kitchen, I'm sure there's something you can find that you could eat."

He groans before making his way to the kitchen.

You turn to Suna who just rolls his eyes and you let out a soft laugh.

You both follow Atsumu into the kitchen, looking to see what you could find for yourselves to eat.

As the three of you look for what to eat, Osamu comes out of his room and walks into the kitchen.

You settle on a bowl of cereal, along with Atsumu and Suna, while Osamu begins to make himself multiple sandwiches.

"'Samuuu, can you make me one too?" Atsumu says with a smile.

"No, you're eating cereal."

Atsumu's smile drops.

"You're a shitty brother, have I ever told you that before?"

"Yes."

Osamu turns around and sits at the table with the three of you while Atsumu continues to grumble under his breath.

You laugh at Atsumu, his behavior never surprising you.

"So Suna, what was up with you? You were acting real hostile in the game against Atsumu's team today."

You look at Suna, surprised at the question he was asked.

Suna just looks at Osamu with a blank face before responding.

"What do you mean?"

You roll your eyes considering the fact that Suna gave you the same response when you asked him the same question.

"You know you were blocking Terushima's hits pretty harshly. And that one serve when you were gunning for his face."

Atsumu nodded his head before chiming in.

"Then y/n turned around and said something to you and you, like, shrugged your shoulders and rolled your eyes," he said with a full mouth.

"Atsumu, finish what's in your mouth before you speak, it's disgusting," you say.

Atsumu just gives you a toothy smile.