Chapter 24

Beginning of the next semester. Winter Break has ended and everyone is home.

It was a Saturday and you and Akaashi planned to go to lunch together.

You haven't seen him in a while and so when he texted asking if you wanted to meet, you happily obliged.

You attempt to get out of Suna's arms but he refused to let you out of his bed.

"Baby, I need to start getting ready," you say to him.

"Where are you going?" Suna was barely awake.

He always took long naps. You seriously wondered how he got anything done.

"I told you I was going to lunch with Akaashi," you say still attempting to pry his hands off of your waist.

"Can I come?"

"Rin, no. I need to catch up with my bestfriend without my boyfriend around."

You heard him groan, finally letting you go.

"At least bring me back something to eat."

You laugh.

"Of course."

You walk into the bathroom, taking a shower and getting ready.

After you and Suna started dating, you two had been inseparable. It didn't help that you two were on break, so you literally had nothing else to do but to hang out with one another.

You wouldn't admit it, but you knew you were attached to him.

When classes began again, you found your thoughts straying to the brown haired boy instead of paying attention in class.

When the twins came home, you found out the twins made a bet with each other for when you and Suna will have sex.

You were shocked but Suna remained unbothered.

They told you Osamu won and how Atsumu had to buy their train tickets to get back home.

You couldn't help but to laugh at the nature of the brothers. You could see Atsumu doing something like this, but never did you think Osamu would take part in a bet like this.

You get out of the shower, drying yourself off and head into your room.

It was cold today so you just put on a pair of jeans, one of Suna's hoodies, and a pair of uggs along with your coat.

You walk back to Suna's room to see him sitting on the edge of his bed shirtless and on his phone.

The amount of times you've seen him shirtless should have made you used to his body, but every time you see his body, it's like you're seeing it for the first time all over again—you're amazed, flustered, and turned on all at once.

You approach him and he looks up from his phone, looking you up and down before a small smile comes on his face.

"Is that my hoodie?" he asked.