Chapter 10

The rest of the week went by in a flash and it was now Friday, the day of the party. It went by so fast partially due to the fact that you did the same thing everyday: woke up, went to classes, smoked, came home, did homework, went to sleep.

You found yourself falling into a depressive state, the same state you were desperate not to fall into. You found yourself smoking more, but it wasn't helping.

You weren't sure why you were being affected this way by the nightmare from a few nights ago. You found yourself being restless and highly irritable. You ignored your roommates, and Akaashi, for that matter.

Akaashi is familiar with what's going on, so he didn't push you. Your roommates on the other hand? They were extremely worried.

Not to say Akaashi wasn't worried, but he knew you needed time to disconnect. You often found Atsumu forcing you to eat, Suna checking in on you, and Osamu offering to pick you up from your classes.

You didn't hate the treatment you were receiving, in fact, you found it cute that they cared. You just weren't used to so many non-family members caring for you.

You looked forward to the party because you saw it as your last preventative measure from falling into a deep depressive state.

Your only reason for attending: to find someone to have sex with.

You were reluctant to use this measure but you had no other choice.

You turned off the shower and stepped out. You were in there for a while as you were preparing for the night you planned on having.

You stepped out and stared at your naked body in the mirror. You weren't insecure, however, nobody has seen your body in a long time. You were worried you may be judged but you pushed those thoughts aside.

You wrap yourself in your towel and head into your room.

You didn't feel the need to dress up above and beyond as this would most likely be a sweaty frat party. Because of this, you settled on something simple, an oversized graphic tee and a pair of biker shorts.

You rolled yourself a couple of joints, knowing you were going to need them. You carried a small bag for your essentials: your joints, condoms, your phone, a lighter, and your keys.

You head out of your room and see Atsumu coming out of his room at the same time.

"You're still coming today?" he says with a smile.

"Yeah, I figured why not?"

He smiles brightly at you and reaches for a hug. He squeezes you tightly and whispers in your ear.

"I hope you're okay. Whatever you're going through just know that Osamu, Suna, and I are here for you."

You smiled at what he said and pull out of the hug.

"Thank you, I know. I just needed some time to myself."

He stares you in your eyes, as if checking to make sure you meant what you said before nodding his head and heading into the living room.

You stare at his retreating figure as you hear him say, "hey guys, y/n is still coming with us."

You head into the kitchen and see the three are sitting around the table, three joints scattered around as well as a mini bottle of Hennessy.

You raise an eyebrow looking at the three and they look back at you shrugging their shoulders.

"We're pregaming," Osamu says with a shy smile.

You reach into your purse and bring out another joint and add it to the three at the table.

"Well let get started then," you say with a smile.