Chapter 11

[sex warning]

You wake up after 1 pm.

Not only was that the best night of sleep that you've had in a while, but due to your long night, you slept in later than you thought.

You get out of bed, head into your bathroom and brush your teeth. You then head into the kitchen, looking to see who was home.

As you enter the kitchen, you see all three of the boys there. Osamu was cooking breakfast, even though it was lunch time, and Suna and Atsumu were sitting with their heads down at the table.

"Hey," you said, "What's for breakfast?"

You lift yourself to be seated on top of the table as Osamu turns around to look at you.

His eyes quickly widen as he looks at you before he fixes himself and turns back around.

"I'm making waffles, eggs, and bacon. Those two have a hangover. You're okay right?" he asks

You nod your head.

"Need any help making breakfast?" you say as you hop off the table walking beside him.

"You know how to make waffles?" he says smiling at you.

—————

You shake Atsumu and Suna up, alerting them that breakfast was done.

You put a plate in front of both of their faces as they mumble their thanks.

You sit across from Suna, Osamu sitting across from Atsumu.

The meal was silent as the most talkative person was suffering silently.

You finished your food first so you put your plate in the sink before heading into your bathroom's medicine cabinet.

You came back, making Suna and Atsumu turn to you.

They both reacted in a similar way to Osamu, you found it odd but you figured they hadn't gotten used to a girl walking around in shorts.

"Here," you say, "after you finish eating take two and take a nap. You should be okay when you wake up."

You try to hand them the Tylenol bottle, but they're both focused on your thighs.

You snap your fingers in their face. Their eyes snap up to yours, Atsumu looking amused, Suna looking aggravated.

You look down at your legs and see multiple hickeys close to the inside of your thighs.

Your jaw drops and you lift your leg to get a better view.

Fuck.

"So, what did you do last night?" Atsumu says on the verge of laughing at your flustered face.

"Nothing," you stutter. You try to turn and walk away but you're pulled back by Suna.

"You have some on your neck too, you know?" Suna says while staring in your eyes.

You didn't know why, but his intense gaze made you nervous.

"N-No, I don't." you stutter again.

You were so embarrassed you couldn't even hold your ground.

"Yeah, you do. I saw them last night when we were waiting with Atsumu as Osamu brought the car around."

You remembered when he stared at your neck and your embarrassment increased a tenfold.

You look away from the two boys in front of you.

"So who was the lucky guy?" Atsumu says smiling, "Who'd you fuck last night, y/n?"