Chapter 13

Y/N POV

We get in Suna's car and begin to drive to the park. It was dark outside and there was no traffic, so the drive was smooth.

"You want to stay in the car again?" Suna asked.

I nod my head.

Suna puts the car in park and reaches over to the glove compartment.

Once again, he brings out his weed and begins to roll up.

I take out my joints and spark one up.

I take a hit and inhale the smoke.

I felt my body relax.

I was tensed because I didn't know why I felt compelled to have this conversation with Suna.

After he said what he said in my room, my heart began to race. It was an odd feeling, something I haven't felt in a long time, or maybe something I've never felt at all.

It made me want to give into Suna's wish and let him in my head. The only thing is I hope I don't regret my decision.

These conversations are usually reserved for Akaashi, but he and I haven't been talking that much recently. I would like to blame it on Mei, but I know it's both of our fault. Communication is a two way street after all.

"You want to hit it?" I ask Suna. He was busy rolling, but it felt weird smoking alone when someone was in front of me.

"Yeah, hold it for me."

I hold the joint for Suna and place it between his lips.

We lock eyes as he takes his hit and I remove it from his lips.

His gaze was intense, as usual. But something about it felt different right now. It no longer felt intimidating, that feeling has been replaced by something else. Something that I can't put my finger on yet.

I liked it though.

I looked at his lips as he blew the smoke out of his mouth, breaking the eye contact first.

He licks his lips and I look back in his eyes.

I, we, found ourselves moving closer to each other.

My lips graze his plump, warm ones before our eyes widen and we both pull back.

Suna clears his throat before looking down and resumes rolling the joint.

I look outside the window and I take another hit.

What the hell was that?

I shake my head. I don't know why that happened. For some reason, my body started to move closer to him. His did too. But he pulled away, so he clearly didn't want it to happen.

From the butterflies in my stomach, to the lingering feeling of disappointment, it's clear that I wanted it to happen though.

Maybe I just want to have sex with him. But why would I? I feel fine now, and I just had sex.

Am I falling into my old habits again?

I don't feel like I am, and this doesn't feel the same as other times. This time, it felt more fragile. Like I had to be careful. Hence why I pulled back. I wasn't sure.

If I were falling into my old habits again, there would be nothing to think of. I would've just kissed him without much thought.

My thoughts are broken when I hear the flick of the lighter.

I turn as I see Suna take a hit from the joint.

Again, I watch him release the smoke out of his mouth. The smoke flowed so freely.