Chapter 5

A/N: ugh, holy shit? 100 reads? i don't even believe it 🥺 y'all are amazing, honestly. y'all make me so excited to write for y'all.

Merry Christmas ❤️ & Happy Levi Day ❤️ (Yes, it's Levi's birthday & his birthday is a holiday)

Anyway, enjoy the chapter :)

—————
After living alone for a period of time, you grew accustomed to not having any noise bother you at night, or early in the morning.

You jolt up to the sound of pots hitting the ground.

You groan and grab your phone to check the time.

9:47am

You had a your Psychology class at 11 am on Tuesdays and immediately after, you had an Astronomy class at 12:30.

You were upset at the idea of being woken up thirteen minutes early, but instead of being lazy, you decided to make use of the extra time.

You walk out of your room into the kitchen to find the perpetrator of the sound.

To no surprise, you see Atsumu in the process of burning down the kitchen.

"Good morning," you say.

Atsumu jumps, drops the spatula he's holding and knocks over the mix of eggs he had prepared.

You both look at each other with wide eyes.

Atsumu looks at you in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe you'd just stand there as his breakfast became shit.

You stare back at him with a straight face. What were you supposed to do? If he hadn't kept his eggs at the edge of the counter, they wouldn't have been knocked down.

You two stare at each other for what felt like ages.

You broke the silence.

"Scoop the eggs off the damn floor and cook them. We're not rich, we're broke, struggling college kids," you say

Atsumu's jaw drops as he hadn't expected you to say that. He walks toward you and you back away.

"Why are you looking at me like you're about to make me hit the ground like your eggs?"

His eyes twinkle with mischief and you decide to run.

You begin to run into the living room and soon, Atsumu comes standing across from you, only a couch separating the two of you.

"Atsumu, don't you think we should calm down? I have a class in a little more than an hour, we wouldn't want to make me late, right?" you say nervously.

You hadn't expected yourself to be comfortable around Atsumu this fast, but something about him was extremely welcoming. It made you feel safe.

"y/n, we wouldn't want me to be hungry right? But look at me now, my breakfast is on the ground and instead of enjoying a simple 'broke, struggling college kid' breakfast, I'm here chasing you."

You look around to see if you can find an escape route.

You think you see one so you slowly walk the opposite way in an effort to create an opening for yourself.

However, with Atsumu's sharp Volleyball skills, he has a strong talent for reading people.

He noticed what you were attempting to do and as a result, you gave up on your plan.

You aimlessly run toward your room, you almost reach your room when you bump into a hard chest.

You fall to the ground. It almost felt like it was in slow motion.