my girls [ Harry Styles A.U. ]

By sweetch3rry_

in which a one night stand with Harry Styles will bound the two of them forever REWRITING/CORRECTING THE START More

Information
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
epilogue
BONUS??
bonus
bonus 2

one

22.2K 178 103
By sweetch3rry_

February 28th, 2018

"C'mon Violet! We're going to be late! " Millie says watching the time on her phone.

"I'm telling you I am not going." I reply to her plopping myself on the couch and starting another friends episode on Netflix.

"But you need to have some fun! It's been one whole month since you haven't gotten out of this house."

"Mill, stop. Just leave me and go have fun." I say grabbing a pack of candy on the coffee table in front of me.

Before I can grab the candy, Millie takes my wrist and drags me off the couch to my bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I try to free myself from her hold.

She opens my wardrobe and chooses a dress. It's a black silk dress that is pretty short. She also takes out some green laced heels that I had forgotten I had. She looks at me with a big smile and shows me the outfit.

"What do you think ?"

"It's very pretty but.."

She doesn't let me finish my sentence. "There's not but. Put it on."

"I am not going out! God! I don't want to. Just leave me here with Netflix and a blanket." I get in my bed.

She takes the cover of my bed and throws it on the floor. "Dude?" I question her, my brows raised.

She lays next to me and does puppy dogs eyes. "Please come with me. What if I get so drunk I can't come home because I'm so drunk that I'll get kidnapped by an old men who will sell me into sex trafficking?"

Boy she's good at this. She even has tears in her eyes. She knows I can't resist this.

I groan. "Fine." I take the dress and the heels from her hands and change in front of her. Millie and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember.  Our mothers were best friends and got pregnant at the same time, which means that I'm just two weeks younger than her.

Now we are living together in London. But even if we are best friends, we are quite different. The sun and the moon. Millie likes to party, she's an extrovert, she says everything she thinks and she models for a living. While I like to be at home watching FRIENDS, go shopping. I'm also an hopeless romantic who reads books waiting to live the same stories and, bonus point, I'm probably the most shy person you'll ever meet. I hear the voice of Millie snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Earth to Violet! You look gorgeous really."

I laugh, wiping off her comment with my hand.

"Seriously I don't understand why he cheated on you, he doesn't know what he's missing." she chuckles before realizing what she just said.

Well that's one way to kill the mood.

It feel numb right now. This just brought back some painful memories with my last boyfriend. Millie realizes her mistake and wraps her hands around me.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Violet... I shouldn't have brought that up. Do you feel okay to come with me? Oh God I shouldn't have forced you I'm sorry."

"I'm coming. You're right, I need to clear my mindset " I say smiling proudly.

" All right, let me help you do your hair while you do your makeup," Millie says.

After 30 minutes, we are in the car, heading to the newest club in London. I had put my head into a high pony and did light makeup. My makeup only consists of mascara and some foundation. Millie has been trying to cheer me up since she talked about my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend. We put on some music and scream in the car some One Direction songs from the top of our lungs, we're currently singing 'perfect', the song that always cheers me up.

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you"

I look over at Millie who is driving as she continues to sing the lyrics.

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about"

She looks at me with a nod and we continue the rest of the song.

"Then baby, you're perfect
Baby, you're perfect
So let's start right now "

She turns off the engine and the music stops.

"We're here," Millie says with a smile.

"Let's go then!" I get out of the car and we enter the new place. We are engulfed in the crowd of sweaty body dancing on the dance floor. The air smells like sweat, this place needs so fresh air. We go to the bar and order two mojitos, Millie searches for her wallet but I stop her and yell in her ear.

"I'm paying for this one"

She thanks me as we walk to the dance floor. We are already a little bit tipsy but it doesn't matter.

****

An hour later, I drank three mojitos and did five vodka shots, my vision is blurry and my head feels like it's going to explode but I feel happy. And I haven't felt happy for a long time. We're dancing with other girls, laughing and yelling the lyrics of the songs like no one is watching.

I go to the bar to buy myself another drink when I notice a man standing next to me. A tall man with tattoos all over his arms. I sit on a chair and he sits next to me.

"Can I buy you a drink? " he asks.

His voice seems familiar, he has a British accent, which means that he's from here and he talks pretty slowly. Man, he sounds plastered.

"Sure." I say, nodding my head.

He orders the drinks and gives me my mojito. Someone has been watching me, to know my drink without me telling him. I bring the glass to my lips and smile at him. I drink it slowly enjoying my time with the unknown guy.

"What's your name?" he asks.

"Violet, you?" I say between two sips of my drink.

He hesitates before he replies "Harold."

I snort, is this name a joke? Poor guy. "And what brings you here Harold?"

"My friends, but I kind of lost them. This place is huge!" He looks all around him, scratching his head.

I laugh. "And you, what brings you here?" he asks looking at me in the eyes. Okay, calm down Violet, he can't possibly be this hot. I'm probably too drunk.

"Same thing as you, my best friend who decided that I shouldn't spend another night in our apartment."

I stare at him a little bit. Even if it's dark I can still see his sharp jawline and his beautiful curls.

'God he's so handsome' I think.

I hear him chuckle. "Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, now there's no need to deny it. Drunk me is very honest." I say putting my thumbs up for absolutely no reason. I stand up from my chair to go back dancing but my feet get entangled in a bag. I fall onto Harold. Our faces are so close to each other that I'm able to hear his heavy breathing. We stay like that, my body over his, looking at each other.

Suddenly, he presses his lips onto mine. I reply to the kiss, putting my hands into his curls to pull him closer to me.

When we are out of breath, we pull away. He looks at me.

"Wanna get out of here?"

I nod. He grabs my hand and we leave the club. I don't take my coat, or tell Millie, and we take a cab to the closest hotel.

****

I wake up with a terrible headache. My throat is sore. God, I did drink a lot yesterday. My eyes widen when I realize an arm is wrapped around my waist. Wait a minute. I look around the room. I have no idea where I am. Then I look under the cover. No clothes.

Fuck.

I look behind me to see who I slept with. I gasp when I see the man's face. I slept with Harry Styles.

I.Slept.With.Harry.Styles.

I get up from the bed, being careful to not wake him up. I don't want to have an awkward morning conversation with him. I put my dress back on and exit the room with my heels in hand.

I get a cab to go back home. I need to explain everything to Millie.

Well hello my lovely readers ! thank you for choosing this story !
disclaimer : english isn't my native language which is why there may be grammar problems so if you spot any, please tell me i'll correct them !
disclaimer 2 : there won't be any smut in this story sorry
thanks
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 63 24
Harry Styles BSMs and DDMs
97.9K 1.8K 33
Harry and Tana were childhood friends for years before she fled the village and moved to the city in an attempt to runaway from her abusive father. T...