Nothing To A King // Nate Mal...

By -depressedtommo

"You Can't Fly Unless You Let Yourself Fall." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not A Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Happy New Year Eve!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (im back)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q/A
500k Reads
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
∞Cover Winner!!∞
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (1)
Chapter 60 (2)
Chapter 61
Important AN

Chapter 36

13.6K 427 4
By -depressedtommo

Rachel's POV

These chairs were so uncomfortable but I learned to get used to it in the past 3 months. The guys and Jenn and Andrea visited every weekend or whenever the could as for me almost everyday I was in this chair.

I was thinking about his family. They didn't really visit him as much. And that's not fair to him.

Thinking my about his parents I felt myself slowly drift into a deep sleep. Before I knew it I was out like a light.

NATE POV

I opened my eyes. Before shutting them quickly the unforgettable lights were excruciating to my eyes.

After trying again I opened them and my eyes adjusted to my surroundings.

My vision was blury but visible. I couldn't even move, better yet breath. There were wires hooked up to me and a beeping machine hooked up to my arm as so a breathing pipe in the entrance of my nostrils.

I looked to my right and saw the opposite of my beautiful Rachel. She was sleeping. She was skinny. Pale. Her hair looked thinner. What had I done? If it wasn't for my reckless driving we wouldn't be in the mess.

I strained myself "Rachel." I whispered barely and my voice sounded like a rugged old cat dying in a hole.

She wouldn't wake up and I didn't want anymore pain so I did the only thing I had left as an option.

I squeezed her hand. She moaned the first time then I put more pressure on her hand as her eyes opened slightly. She rubbed her eyes stopping mid way as her eyes met mine noticing I was awake.

"Nate-"

"OH MY GOD. NATE! YOURE BACK!" She yelled no longer sleepy. She jumped on me but in return she got a groan in return.

"Hi baby." I said in a ruggedly hoarse voice.

"I missed you. It's been to long. I'm so glad you're here." She said now crying.

I thought I was gonna die and I felt so selfish and guilty for wanting to give up on staying alive, giving up on me, giving up on us.

__
__
___

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Next Chapter Soon Babes.cxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.8K 29
"Siucide does not end the chances of life getting worse, suicide eliminates the posibility of it ever geting better" ~Shawn Mendes
69K 1.2K 22
I promised myself it was impossible to fall for him. The only thing that was impossible was keeping myself from doing so.
6K 379 42
"Nothing is impossible." is the quote I live by. Maybe it's just the sound, or maybe it has a meaning to me, that I just haven't found yet, because I...
240 1 13
"If you can fly don't stop at the sky cause there's footprints on the moon..."