fictophilia » bat boys.

Galing kay goushi-

fictophilia - "a desire, sexual attraction, or intense feelings of love towards a fictional character, simila... Higit pa

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤;
B01 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 ⬎
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚; 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚; 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚
B13 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙙 ⬎
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨
𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙛𝙞𝙘; 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙚𝙭
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥
B20 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 ⬎
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙞𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥
B23 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 ⬎
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙧
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣; 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚
𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚; 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧
bat brothers; talk dirty to me
jason and dick; i'm addicted
are you lonely soulmate; jason and damian
goddesses II; jason and grayson
loving you is a loosing game + dick grayson
voicemail + damian wayne.
bending + bat brothers au
bending pt. 2 + bat brothers au
bending pt. 3 + bat brothers au.
bending pt. 4 + bat brothers au.
bending pt. 5
League of Assasins x Damian Wayne
96,000: bat brothers meets a poor vigilante
anodytes x bat brothers
is it a crush or what?: grayson and damian
cause you make me hate this city... + tim drake & grayson
A letter to them + bat brothers.
bat brothers x boy reader
grayson x angry male vigalante
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
grayson & soulmate! male
damian wayne & on a mission! male
bat brothers x httyd x jaquin au male!

switching positions + damian wayne

1.1K 23 1
Galing kay goushi-

notes: requested by @darlingiaminsane
damian is 18-19 years old here; hope i was able to achieve your request~ enjoy 💚

🦇

"Tsk... this is so boring." Damian said underneath his breathe as he is wearing a casual yet black tuxedo underneath his long and flowing green yukata embedded with golden dragons.

"Awe come on Damian, have a little fun!" Tim Drake whose wearing a red tuxedo underneathe yet holds a flowing cape bird like with his signature domino mask.

"Besides its to celebrate golden boy's parents on going show- honestly I think this is the only GALA that I actually like." Jason Todd whose wearing a red yukata and a full black body suit while wearing black mask that covers his mouth but shows his magnified green eyes.

"And~ its a theme party~!" Dick Grayson lunge at his brothers who either rolled their eyes or scoffed or chuckle as he wear his signature acrobatic clothes. "You look good Dami~" Dick teased as the Batman ninja scoffed.

"Its Damian to you and Get off Grayson." He stated to the man as he harshly slapped his hand away on his shoulder.

Grayson pouted while Tim just laughed at the two's antics, Jason was drinking a wine when someone caught his eye.

"Hey- isn't that Diana's apprentice?" The brother's heads turn and the three shrugged their shoulders. "Well I can't see them well." Tim stated the obvious which made Jason growled and before he could protest, Mr. Bruce spoke to them.

"Boys I would like you to see someone." He said and motion the four of them to follow him and they did with Damian scoffing.

"Diana." Mr. Bruce politely called and the magnificent lady smiled and hugged Bruce. "Long time no see Mr. Bruce- hi boys." She smirked as the boys greeted her.

"This must be your apprentice." Mr. Bruce said as Ms. Diana nodded. The boys frowned as they couldn't depict her features due to the elegant red hood covering her face.

"Yes this is my apprentice. Mr. Bruce, boys I would like you to meet-"

Damian's breathe hitched as his eyes gently take in her feature, as she lift off her hood, it revealed glowing (e/c) eyes, her face gently swirled with golden designs that comes with her look, a comfortable sleeveless black top with loose yet elegant pants that is embedded with gold intictrates.

"- (y/n) (l/n), she helps me make sculptures and is a fast leaner. She is-"

Her (h/c) hair flows behind her shoulders and a perfect smile painted her lips. "Dami- Damian." Emerald eyes blinked and he looked at Dick whose smirking as he pointed at her who was respectfully bowing.

"Its an honor to meet you. Prince Damian Wayne." He blinked but nonetheless nod curtly- shocked at how elegant her voice is.

"She is also a ninja- just like you my prince." Damian's eyes widen as the other brothers whistled. "Well- we will leave you two be." They went their seperate ways and here Damian looked at (y/n) whose smiling genuinely.

A soft song played at the ballroom and he gently took out his hand for her. "May I have this dance?" He said smoothly which made her blush but gently place her hand on his.

And there they slowly danced, letting the soft gaze of moonlight shone on them. Little did they know, behind those mask that only show few color of their eyes- they did met before.

"So boy Im trying to meet your momma on a Sunday."

"Hmm... you fell in love within our ninja clan then?" Damian's mother asked but her son shook his head as he smirked-

"Then make lot of love on a monday."

Damian pushed you on the ground as both of you dueled, both eyes glint with mischevous and the prince licked his lips as you chuckle and pull him closer but twirled both of you and aim your knife on his neck and you smirked.

"Switching positions." You said as Damian smirked behind his mask.

"Do... I know you from somewhere?" Damian asked as she hummed and shook her head lightly. "I don't think so my prince.." She said softly as he hummed but smile slight. "I hope I get to know you then," Damian said as she smiled.

"Likewise, my prince."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 21 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
57.2K 1.6K 49
Love. A word so simple yet so complex. For Bruce, it meant family. Family that he lost and the family he created. But love can be harsh, especially i...
267K 9.6K 48
Mixed Messages: Could you fall in love with someone you've met before? Never seen, never touched, never heard, never felt? Most people think it's im...
104K 1.7K 25
Exactly what the title says.