Started as a Mistake (pernico...

By elisionwrites

"And at least I don't mess with people's feelings!" He yells back. "It is not my fault that you cannot accept... More

The Break Up
Unexpected Actions
New Beginnings
PARTNERS?!
Lunchtime
Bonding
Day Out
Love Advice
Affection
Truth or Dare
Rachel
The Fight
Rejection
Notice from the Author
The Camping Trip
The Camping Trip Part 2
A little Date
The Wedding Date
The Wedding Date Part 2
Notice from Author
A Snow so Special
Surprise!
Be Mine?
♡Your Valentine♡
Meeting the Parents
Notice from the Author
Promposals
Prom Shopping
Notice from da Author
Prom Part 1
Prom Part 2
Closing Note
New Stories!

The Party

2.2K 55 41
By elisionwrites

Author's Note: Hello peoples! I am super happy seeing that my story reach more people! I really hope that you've been enjoying the story! This story means a lot to me, its a way I can power my imagination and relieve stress so this is very important to me. And Enjoy<3

Nico's POV:

The kiss on the cheek may not mean much to people, but for me it meant a lot. But, why did he do it? But first, I needed to figure out why Travis was provoking or trying to make Percy jealous, or what I think is jealous. He was there leaning on the lockers on his phone. He looked up when he heard my footsteps, and gave me a smile. "Travis why are you provoking Percy?" I ask.

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about?" He said calmly. 

"Travis don't pretend.." I said.

"Fine...I am trying to making him jealous..." He said, "But Neeks its so that he may ask you out.." 

"Huh? What?" I said confused as hell.

"I want you to be happy Nico," He said, "I know how you look at him..and he looks at you the same way.."

"Oh.." I said surprised and shocked.

"Yeah.." He said.

After that talk, Travis dropped me at home and I went upstairs when I saw that Will had texted me.

Will: piper is hosting a party, leo invited me, you're coming with me

Nico: no

Will: pleaseeeeee

Nico: no

Will: PLEASEEEEEEEE

Nico: no.

Will: free mcdonalds happy meals on me for 3 weeks

Nico: deal

I hated how Will could easily make me do stuff but like free McDonalds happy meals for three weeks? That is a hella good deal. Then suddenly I get another text. I swear if this is Will canceling the deal I am gonna kill him. But then I freeze when I see its from Percy. 

Percy: hey neeks, you going to the party on Friday?

Nico: Piper's right? Will is making me third-wheel so yes

Percy: great! cya there- i mean cya there on Friday haha

Nico: yep

He wanted me there? Maybe Travis was right...maybe he does like me. Hah..that could never happen.

Percy's POV: 

The rest of the week passed by pretty quickly, and before I knew it, it was Friday. Piper's party was today, so I decided to shower after coming back from school. I showered, and put on some clothes, I decided to wear a black hoodie, and jeans. I came out of my room where I saw my mom and her fiancee Paul on the couch watching a movie.

"Going somewhere sweetie?" Mom asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah mom, don't wait for me, you go to sleep quickly." I said smiling at her, "And hello Paul."

"Hello son, have fun!" Paul said enthusiastically.

"Thanks I will, you both as well!" I said as I put on shoes and exited the house. I decide to walk to Jason's house and hitch a ride from him. We both arrive at Piper's house, we could already hear music playing, so I assumed the party started. We both walked inside and went to find Piper. We saw her in a group with Annabeth, Reyna, Hazel, and Silena, who was her half-sister. 

"Baby!" She said and jumped into Jason's arms. "Oh hey Percy! How are you? Haven't seen you much these days." 

"I'm great, thanks, and yeah been busy haha" I replied to her. Annabeth shot me a smile, which I returned. I walked up to her, and said, "Hey." She looked shocked for a second but smiled and said, "Hello Percy, how are you?"

"I'm great thanks for asking, how about you?" I replied.

"I'm doing fine thank you." She said, "Look Perce..is there a chance we could ever be friends again?"

"Of course Annie, you're always my best friend." I said pulling her into a hug.

We both parted our ways, as she had to go to the bathroom, and I wanted to drink something. I made my way to the kitchen where I saw a bunch of drinks on the counter. I decided not to get drunk, so I got blue punch. I was drinking it and talking to Charles "Charlie" Beckendorf, who was a senior I knew, who also was Silena's boyfriend. We were talking about school, when I see Leo and Will walking into the house with Nico behind them. Nico saw me and made his way into the kitchen. 

"Hey Percy." He says pouring himself a drink.

"Hello Neeks." I say giving him a smile. Gods, he looked adorable as always, he was wearing a black turtleneck with his aviator jacket. 

"Why aren't you with the rest of them?" He asked taking a sip out of his cup.

"I could ask you the same." I say smirking.

"Parties are not my think Jackson." He says smirking back.

Then I hear Piper calling us into the living room where a bunch of people, so I grabbed Nico's wrist and pulled him along with me. They all formed a group so we both joined it as well. Then Piper announces, "Lets play Truth or Dare!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The kiss is coming soon! I swear lmao, it's gonna be out soon. Hope you liked the chapter loves! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.6K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
108K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...
52.7K 1.3K 26
((((COMPLETED)))) Percy Jackson is depressed and has succumbed to self destructive ways to release his frustration. Nobody notices a thing until Nico...
726K 14.4K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...