jujutsu kaisen oneshots || re...

By swampy_oli

so, the anime is (not as new anymore) and i've somehow found myself falling in love w practically every chara... More

vessels // sukuna/yuuji (pt. 1)
vessels // sukuna/yuuji (pt.2)
vessels // sukuna/yuuji (pt. 3)
regret // nanami *angst*
healing // junpei yoshino *angst*
moments // nanami + "thicc" reader *smut*
smile // junpei yoshino
again // megumi fushiguro
obey // toge inumaki *smut*
unexpected // gojo
shopping // nobara kugisaki + "thicc" reader
crying // kiyotaka ijichi
forever // satoru gojo
old feelings // nanami
setup // nobara kugisaki
sweet // yuuji
spontaneous // megumi fushiguro
author's note // very important
strong // maki zenin
showering // nanami
returning // inumaki
gems // gojo *nsfw*
ownership // gojo *nsfw*
reassurance // gojo
rough patches // gojo
to lose // gojo/geto *nsfw*
taking calls // nanami *nsfw*
first // toji *nsfw*
warm // junpei
day out // mahito
finally // miwa x mechamaru
surprise // yuuji *nsfw*
hanahaki // inumaki *two endings*
please // megumi + "thicc" reader *nsfw*
pact // sukuna *nsfw*
day off // gojo/nanami + chubby reader *nsfw*
hot // nobara
motivation // nanami
google: how to be funny // the dilfs
control // choso + thicc reader *nsfw*
plans // maki
simple // nanami + "thicc" reader
summary // megumi
schemes // gojo
imagination // nanami
dancing // megumi
brocken and emo ( ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธโ›“๏ธ ) // junpei
authors note // going on hold
interruption // nanami *nsfw*
authors note ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

idiot // sukuna *smut*

9.9K 182 469
By swampy_oli

as a side note, sukuna's true form ranges from 9.9 feet tall to 178.9 feet :D obvi i went with the smaller size bc... yeah. as for the reader's height, i went with the average female height 5.4-5.7 feet, sorry to my short/tall ladies out there, i felt like this size would make more sense for the story

warnings: afab reader, smut (LOTS OF IT), angst, sukuna being sukuna, typos, lowercase intended

~~~

after long nights with you husband, after all the years of silent pain, he had finally given you up. near your small village of sorcerers, there was a dark forest that nobody dared to enter. your whole life, you were taught to never enter, even if you had a sorcerer with you. however, you also noticed, that on a regular basis, women were sent into the forest. as a child, you didn't understand. if you couldn't go with a sorcerer, why could they go all on their own?

when you finally asked an elder sorcerer, all he told you was that a powerful darkness rests there and that you should never enter. now, as a grown woman, you know the truth. the reason women were constantly sent into the forest was as a form of sacrifice. if husbands were unhappy with their wives or their unmarried daughters of mature age who misbehaved, they were sent into the forest. sometimes, it was supposed to be a simple punishment, other times, it was a sacrifice, and the other time you didn't know about until now, was banishment. apparently, not making a soup to your husbands liking was punishable by banishment. who knew?

as he sent you off, he even had the elder sorcerer officiate the event, making random signs with his hands and pushing you past the barrier of the town. when you turned back to yell at him for pushing you, they had disappeared. surprised, you raised a hand and reached out. perhaps it was an illusion? as you reached out, a stinging was sent up your arm as it gently collided with what felt like a wall. you fell back in pain and looked up where you figured your husband and the stupid old sorcerer stood. anger coursed through your veins, but an unfamiliar voice cut off your train of thought before you could do anything rash.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you." it said, deep with malice and a teasing tone. 

you looked out into the darkness, surprised to find that there wasn't anybody there. it felt as though there was a person standing right behind you, their breath hitting your ears. "maybe i am going crazy like my stupid husband says..."

"what kind of a husband is he to send you into my forest?" the voice came again, this time from your left.

you sighed. "if you are like the little devil on my shoulder, i would appreciate it if you wouldn't say such things."

"why? am i wrong? a real husband would defend his wife and cherish her like treasure. he didn't do that. he threw you out the first chance he got. not only that, banished you from the town. he's a pathetic excuse of a husband and a man." it said again, from your right side this time.

this time, a sadness built in you. you had always dreamed of marrying for love, and though you knew you made your father proud by marrying the most eligible man in the village, you didn't love him. you had hoped that he at least had loved you, even for a moment. as it turns out, he hated you as much as you hated him. maybe you were just a bad wife, you thought. maybe you were never truly good enough for him. after all, you did catch him sending other women faces you'd never seen in your short marriage. 

"you said this is your forest, right? are you a god?" you asked, legs trembling.

the voice hummed in thought this time, though you didn't hear it from any certain direction. "i am not a god, but fairly close to one..."

"can you help me, then? i don't have much, but i am willing to work to pay you back..." you said, hopeful that this spirit (or whatever it was) would aid you in finding a place to stay or a way out of the forest.

this time the voice didn't respond for a moment, and you feared you had scared them away by requesting such a thing. just as you were about to curse to yourself, you heard what sounded like twigs snapping under immense weight. your head snapped in the direction of the sound, and you nearly fell over in shock. walking in your direction was a tall man. he literally towered over you. your head was only level with his lower abdomen and you had to lean back just a bit to even look at him. 

despite his tall frame, he looked fairly normal, or human. or so you thought. then, the second pair of arms slipped  through the sleeves of the robe, and you faltered. four arms? maybe he really was a god. by now, you were more scared than before when you were just talking to a phantom voice. 

"don't be afraid, little one. you wanted my help, yes? my name is sukuna. i will help you, though it will come at a price." he said, leaning down a bit and extending a hand to you. something about his tone was off, as though he was forcing himself to be polite, but you chose to ignore it and took his hand.

he turned and began walking in the direction he came from. you had to jog to keep up with him since his legs were almost as long as your entire body and his steps were even longer. you don't think he even realized how much faster he is than you. when he bagn slowing, you thought he did it because he had finally noticed your struggle, but it was actually because he had finally reached his destination. looking up from your feet (which you were walking to ensure you didn't trip and embarrass yourself), you saw a grand stone temple.

the temple had two grand doors made of stone, probably too heavy for you to even try to push open, and a stone staircase leading up to it. there was moss growing along most of the roof of the temple and even some on the staircase. the air here was fresher, or at least made you feel lighter. you finally felt like you could actually breathe.

he turned to you with a smile that made you feel uneasy. "isn't it lovely? i fixed it up myself. it was abandoned when i arrived a few hundred years ago, now its perfect to live in."

his words sent chills down your spine and you forced a smile. "it is lovely."

at your words, he leaned down to your level and eyed you curiously. before you could register what he was doing, his hand was on your face, pinching your cheeks together and making your lips pucker. "now, give me a real smile, pet. i do hate to see such a hideously fake smile upon your face."

you nodded your head as vigorously as you could manage with his hand still tightly gripping your face, a sign to him that you were going to obey. he smiled again, this one even worse than the last. "good girl."

he released your face and began walking to the stone doors, pushing them open with minimal effort. you had to scramble to your feet to catch up to him. entering behind him, you found that the temple was surprisingly empty besides a pile of random fruits, a throne in the back center of the room, and a large mattress of some sort laying on the ground off to the side. damn, he lives like this?

he took a seat on the throne and spread is legs, getting comfortable. "now, about that payment you promised..." he trailed off, eyeing you with a look in his eyes you didn't recognize. his lips curled into a wicked smile, one that sent chills down your spine and made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on edge. "there isn't much i could ask for, considering i have all that i need right here..."

you had a feeling you knew where this was going, but you told yourself to calm down. your heart was beating erratically in your chest, and you felt like it would burst from your chest any second now.

as he looked at you, he pretended an idea had suddenly popped into his head. "ah, i've got it. you know, living alone for all these years has made me terribly lonely. i haven't had the company of another in over 200 years." he paused, thinking over his next words. "you can stay here and live out your short life comfortably. in exchange, however, you must offer me your body."

"for pleasure?" you asked, already knowing the answer.

he laughed obnoxiously at that, throwing his head back. "why, of course for pleasure. what, did you think i was going to eat you?" he laughed again.

embarrassed, you turned your head to the ground.

as his laughter died, he smiled again, this one less malicious, but still making you feel uneasy. "i'll make the deal even better for you... you can offer me your body once a month as a form of payment. that much is required of you. if you find yourself wanting more though, i won't turn you down. don't you see? there is mutual gain here. you have a place to live and i... get you."

you felt your body tense and you looked up to him in fear. you had a decision to make, now. you can stay here and live comfortably, as he said, but you would have to give your body up regularly. if his height alone was an indication of anything, you feared you wouldn't make it past your first payment. even with this offer, you wondered what would happen if you refused, but didn't dare ask, fearing the answer would be worse than you could imagine. 

"when would my first 'payment' be?" you asked.

his smile grew even wider at this and he leaned forward. "now." you froze. you knew you'd have to pay up soon, but now?! your hands began to tremble. 

"do not be afraid. i promise to go easy on you." he smiled again, though this smile was that of an obvious lie. "undress yourself."

and so you did, with shaky hands. when you were left in your undergarments, you looked up to him, hoping he would let you pass with what little dignity you had left. he didn't even bat an eye as he waved his hand around in a motion signalling you to keep going. once you were completely naked, you raised your arms to cover your body, suddenly insecure under his intense gaze. he, however, raised an arm as a sign to stop. 

"lower your arms and come here." he said in a low voice. 

leaning back in his throne, he watched as you meekly walked in his direction, pausing as you stood at his feet. he pat his thigh, a clear sign he wanted you in his lap. embarrassed, you climbed up into his lap and settled on one of his thighs, each leg on opposite sides of his thigh.

"now, be a good girl and do as i say, alright?" he said in a soft tone, though you knew he was only saying it to make you calm down. 

almost afraid of what would happen if you didn't do as he said, you nodded your head with a frown. "okay.."

he smiled and chuckled lowly, his chest rumbling along with his voice. "now, i want you to rub your pussy on my thigh, okay? i want this robe to be stained with your juices by the time you cum." 

startled by his words, you tensed before getting comfy on his leg and slowly grinding your hips on his thigh. the material of his robe was scratchy yet soft at the same time. it made you wonder what material it was made of. definitely not cotton or silk. he placed a hand on your lower back, pressing into your skin, as he helped you to get a rhythm. 

startled by his actions, you tensed again before relaxing and allowing him to help you. a moan rose in your throat and you tried to stifle it by bringing a hand up to your mouth, which sukuna promptly slapped away.

"i want to hear you moan my name as if it's the only word you know." he said in that low rumbling tone again.

you didn't say anything, too distracted by the immense pleasure you felt when one of his arms reached across to toy with your clit. a guttural moan slipped past your lips, your head tilting back slightly. still moving your hips in that rhythmic motion sukuna had helped you to get the hang of, you felt your pussy clenching around nothing, and you whined. 

"what a good slut you are turning out to be." he praised, removing his hand from your pussy before sticking his fingers in your mouth. "suck."

and you did, wrapping your tongue around his fingers as well as you could as you focused on moving your hips. you moaned again, and he smiled. "good girl. you take orders so well."

when he flexed his thigh, you nearly cried, struggling to keep your composure as your pussy ached for more. resting a hand on his chest and the other on the armrest to your left, you did your best to pick up your pace, trying to finally reach your release. when you finally did, you cried out his name. with his robes and thigh drenched in your pussy juices, he smiled and praised you again. "now, that's a good slut. you did so well for your first orgasm."

gently, he moved you off to the side so he could remove his robes. with his body completely bare to you, your eyes widened, taking in his appearance. not only was he beyond ripped, he had a mouth on his stomach and two dicks, both erect.

"don't worry, you won't have to take both of them today. someday you'll be able to fit the both of them." he said in a low tone before pulling you into his lap again. "are you ready?"

nodding your head, he smiled before easing you on to one of his dicks, moaning all the while. you could feel your walls stretching to accommodate him, and your eyes began to sting with tears. when he was finally i you all the way to the base, he smiled. "now look at you. your first day and you can take the whole thing. that's a good girl."

you moaned when the tip of his erection rubbed against your sweet spot. at first, you stayed in that position for a few moments, still trying to get used to him. without asking if you were ready, sukuna took your hips in his hands and began to move you up and down, bucking his hips to meet you halfway.

with each thrust, his dick rubbed against your sweet spot and you had to force yourself not to moan, though your breaths were erratic and gave away that you at least felt some pleasure. sukuna, on the other hand, was groaning as if it's all he knew how to do. "you have an amazing pussy. soon enough it will be molded perfectly to the shape of my dick."

at that, you finally moaned again, his name rolling off your tongue. when you felt a sudden wetness on your upper/inner thigh, you looked down to find a tongue licking you. you'd nearly forgotten about the mouth on his stomach up until now. 

with his dick tormenting your insides and his second mouth toying with your clit, you were a mess. putty in his hands. and he knew it, too. soon enough, he began manhandling you, pulling you closer and closer as he forced his hips up into your own, his dick pushing deeper than before. like he had asked of you earlier, you began moaning his name as if it was the only word you knew. 

eventually, he could feel his own release building up in himself and he pushed himself even deeper than before as he released inside you with a smile that made you shudder as your own orgasm came crashing down. your pussy clenched around him, milking every last drop from his cock. he groaned and released his grip on your hips, watching you carefully.

what you didn't know was that his cum would act as an aphrodisiac, making you want more of him without realizing the effect it had on you. you slumped down in his lap, leaning against his chest as you tried to catch your breath. he brought a hand up to your back and comfortingly rubbed it. "you did so good for your first 'payment', dove. it wasn't all that bad, was it, now?"

you shook your head, though you weren't entirely sure what you were saying no to. your mind was fuzzy and your throat hurt. you were so exhausted, despite sukuna doing most of the work.

~~~

weeks came to pass and you regularly saw sukuna to fulfill his own needs (as well as your own, but you didn't realize it). the time between each payment was getting shorter and shorter and you hadn't noticed a thing so far. it wasn't until it was a daily activity, did you finally recognize how often you offered yourself to him. it was thanks to him that you saw this, too, since he brought it up to you.

you had been in the forest, picking berries from bushes when he came up from behind you and pinned you to a tree, your face pressed against the bark. with a smile, you lifted your skirt and he slid his cock into your already-soaked pussy. as he pounded into you relentlessly, he had said something alone the lines of, "look at what a good cumslut you are. wasn't it just a few weeks ago that you were hesitant to give yourself to me? now look at you, pulling your skirt up just for a quick fuck."

after he came inside you, you had sat on the forest ground, staring at the basket of berries as you mulled over what he said. he was right, of course. you had been so hesitant to let him have you up until recently. now that you knew, you almost felt ashamed. on the other hand, there was no reason to be ashamed now that you were no longer with your husband and had no reason to feel ashamed of having sex and enjoying it for once. with sukuna, you felt more safe than you did with your husband. not to mention, he actually got you to finish when he fucked you.

~~~

as you were, once again, picking berries for breakfast, you stopped by a familiar tree. this was one of the trees by the village you used to live in. it was slightly depressing that you would never see your family and friends again, but you reminded yourself that now you had sukuna and he treated you better than any of them ever did.

"they can see us, you know." he spoke suddenly from behind you, causing you to jump.

"how do you know? can you see them?" you asked.

he nodded his head, looking past the trees and staring at what looked like nothing to you. "they're watching us right now. your husband is there with his new wife."

you never did love your husband, but knowing he had moved on so quickly and married another almost hurt you. "his new wife?"

"mhm." he hummed. "though she isn't nearly as pretty as you, and im sure she doesn't taste half as good."

his comments made your face burn in embarrassment, but you chose to pretend you hadn't heard anything.

"what do you say we put on a show for them, eh?" he asked, his grin, wicked with malicious intent. "let them are how much better off you are here with me."

you looked up at him with a smile. "again? you fucked me just an hour ago. my legs are still wobbly."

"is that a no?" he said with a frown.

"no!" you shouted, maybe a little too quickly. you weren't necessarily ashamed to admit you wanted him to fuck you again, you were just embarrassed by how eager you must sound.

his smile widened and he quickly picked you up. you wrapped your legs around his waist as he pulled you in for a rough kiss. your teeth clashed for a moment and his tongue darted from his mouth to lick at your bottom lip, swollen from his kisses from earlier.

without warning, he disrobed you, leaving you naked in his arms. you pulled yourself closer to his body, trying to hide away from your husbands eyes, even if you couldn't see them. sukuna growled as he began kissing your neck and going over old love bites. "let them see you. let them watch me ravish you. let them watch as you come undone in my arms."

and so you did, relaxing instantly and allowing him better access to the sore skin of your breasts, already marked with more love bites. he licked and sucked at each nipple as though it were a sweet treat, and when he pulled away there was a satisfying 'pop' sound.

you were already a mess, your head thrown back in pleasure and your pussy aching for more. he untied his own robe and let it fall to the ground, revealing his beautiful body to you and those who watched beyond the magic barrier. instantly, the mouth on his stomach began attacking your pussy, licking your clit and pressing it's tongue deep inside you. you would have moaned if it wasn't for sukuna pulling you in for another heated kiss.

breathless, you pulled away, trying to catch your breath. with his tongue deep in you and sukuna kissing at your sweet spot on your neck, you were a wreck, and you could feel the white-hot coil of your orgasm tightening. calling sukuna's name loudly, your orgasm came crashing down only seconds later and the mouth on his stomach lapped up the mess you had made.

still sensitive, your hips twitched when both of sukuna's cocks prodded at your entrance. "both??" you asked, unsure.

he nodded his head. "you're ready for them. wouldn't you want to impress your ex-husband?"

you nodded your head, even though sukuna was the one you wanted to impress. you'd long-forgotten any feelings you harbored for your pathetic excuse of a husband once sukuna had claimed you as his. each day, you sat, waiting for sukuna to come back to the temple and fuck you senseless. if you had a purpose on this earth, this was it.

without warning, he slid both cocks into you at once, groaning in pleasure. you cried out in pain, but never made any move to stop him. the familiar feeling of your walls stretching to accommodate him took you back to the first time he fucked you. "good girl. you're doing so good. so fucking good." he moaned in your ear.

your legs tightened around his waist, trying to stabilize yourself, as you knew what was coming. once again, without warning, sukuna had two of his hands on your hips, moving you body to his liking as he fucked you while his other two hands played with your tits. as he fucked you, you moaned louder than you'd ever moaned for him before, the pleasure of having two cocks inside you bringing you to heights you'd never reached before.

as he began picking up the pace, one of his hands moved down to your lower stomach, applying light pressure where there was a large bulge moving along with his dicks. "do you see that? do you feel it?"

you settled for nodding your head, unable to speak, as all that would come out of your mouth was a slur of "yes! oh fuck, right there-" and other profanities along with his name. he grinned that same wicked grin you had come to love and began moving your body quicker than before as he praised you again. "that's a good girl."

once again, you could feel your orgasm building up within you, and you warned sukuna. "i know. me too." he groaned between pants.

moments later, he pulled you down, bucking his hips upward harder than before as he finished inside, filling you up. when the mouth on his stomach began licking at your clit and he continued to thrust against thag sweet spot inside, you eventually came as well, coating his dicks with your release.

panting against his chest, you finally looked back to where he had said they were standing earlier. "are they still watching?"

"he is. he ordered his wife to leave some time ago, but he is still here." he said.

you frowned, slightly disappointed. sukuna seemed to sense this, because his next words brought a smile to your face.

"shall we go again? he doesn't look like he plans on leaving any time soon." he asked. you nodded your head with a smile and he turned you around so you were facing the magic barrier. "if you look between the two trees right there, right above the knot on the right one, you can make direct eye contact with his while i fuck you."

and with that, he pushed his dicks inside you once more. true, your useless husband never loved you, and being abandoned was never what you had expected your life to turn out to be, but meeting sukuna was quite possibly the best thing to have ever happened in your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 40 10
Whats up hoes? This is my second story and it will be more of a carckfic than my other story and I'll prolly update this more than the other onee Aan...
199 117 2
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Jujutsu Kaisen Characters | AU Storylines : ฬ—ฬ€โž› Due to some requests off the Discord Server, I am adding JJK One Shots to the line up. I've bee...
10.4K 106 17
[ENGLISH VERSION] Hey! This is a one shot / bullet fic compilation of my favorite JJK characters that I wrote to relax :) - You can request ideas f...
103K 818 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...