⌕ insane . 크래비티

Por gyu_vin

. . but what would i do without you ? (this is very cringey, read at your own risk tbh 😓) Más

. interruption
• taken
• out
• art with Taeyoung
• sleeping with Minhee
• hanging out with Jungmo and Hyeongjun
• period
• Chanhee
part 2
• cries and screams
• an emotional morning
• movie night
• a party
bububububum
• guests
• Gwangju
heylo
STREAM "MY TURN"
• disaster
• coma
yo
pls
HIHI ;D
HI AGAIN
insane 2 ..?

the last chapter

455 23 1
Por gyu_vin

-
chapter 9
-

*. • Serim's pov :

It had been three months and she still hadn't woken up. We all had basically lost hope. If she didn't wake up soon, we'd basically just give up in life.

We had forgiven Hyeseong for what she had done, although I still was a little mad at her.

We were at home, just eating breakfast.

The house got quiet after Y/n's coma, the house didn't feel like itself anymore.

I bit in my rice cake and chewed it when suddenly, the phone rang.

Woobin got up and went to pick it up.

All of us walked over to him to see what was happening. When his eyes widened, we all thought the same thing.

Woobin put the phone down and got attacked by our questions.

"Is she dead?!" Hyeongjun yelled at him.

"Who was it?!" Seongmin yelled.

"What happened?!" Wonjin screamed.

"Shut up!" Woobin yelled.

"It's good news, but I'm gonna need you all to calm down before I say it."

All of us got silent as Woobin sighed.

"Okay.." he swallowed.

"She woke up!"

In the first second, our jaws dropped. And in the next, we were all over the house.

Seongmin and Wonjin ran up to the top of the stairs and yelled.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" They yelled in sync.

It was a mess until I calmed everyone down.

"Okay, okay, calm down everyone, calm down." I said, inhaling and exhaling.

"Let's all go to the hospital and-"

They all ran past me and busted the front door open. I blinked twice before walking out too.

I put my shoes on, locked the door and got in the car.

We drove to the hospital patiently.

When we arrived, everyone ran out of the car and ran into the hospital. We ran all the way up to her ward and busted in.

When we saw her sitting on her bed, crying, we started tearing up.

She cried when she saw us.

She got off of her bed and hugged all of us, even though her short and adorable arms couldn't fit all of us in them.

She cried into Woobin's chest and kept hitting him.

She pulled away and looked at us with tears in her eyes.

"I was so scared!" She yelled, still crying.

Jungmo chuckled and caressed her cheek.

"What's there to be scared of?" He asked.

"I-I was being chased by a woman with no face! I thought I was in hell!"

We laughed a how adorable she was and hugged her. She was an innocent little puppy, she didn't deserve anything we did to her.

We checked her out of the hospital and brought her home. She ran inside the mansion and hugged the couch like her life depended on it.

It took me everything I had in me to rip her apart from the couch and made her sit there while we made dinner.

She turned on the tv and started watching spongebob. She was such an adorable 18 year old.

*. • Y/n's pov :

I sat on the couch, watching spongebob on the tv.

It had been a while since I watched it, maybe a long time but it was still entertaining.

I laughed everytime Patrick said something, his voice was funny.

After two episodes of spongebob, they were done cooking dinner.

I jumped into the dining room and saw fruits on the table instead of actual food. I wasn't mad though, I was actually happy.

I honestly preferred fruits over actual food and seeing so much fruit in one place just made ma happy.

I sat down and tried to keep my happiness in, but I just couldn't help but smile.

I waited for everyone to be seated then started eating. I took multiple bites of everything, mostly the blueberries, peaches and mangoes though. (cuz well- i bias Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon-)

I saw the last cube of watermelon just sitting there, waiting for someone to eat him and felt bad for it. Why didn't anyone take it?

I looked around before putting it in my mouth and chewing it to death.

"We should listen to some music!" Seongmin requested.

They agreed while I was busy finishing the last few cubes of cantaloupe. 🍈

Seongmin ran up to his room and took his phone. He sat down again and played "Driver's License" by Olivia Rodrigo as I chewed the last cube of cantaloupe.

I liked the song though. It had a lot of emotion in it. You could hear the pain in her voice when she sang.

I felt myself tearing up everytime I heard the "cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street" part. It hit my heart.

When we were finished with the fruits, I frowned. I didn't think that we'd finish them that quickly.

"Can we have just two more peaches?" I begged Minhee with a pout. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Little Y/n wants two more peaches because she's hungry." He teased.

I pushed his fingers away and crossed my arms.

I am hungry..

I walked upstairs and went into my room. I missed it badly. Sitting behind that tree wasn't comfortable at all. It probably caused bruises on my back.

I showered and changed into my pajamas and then laid down in bed. I hugged my bolster tightly and kissed it. I missed it a lot.

I looked up at the ceiling and smiled.

I used to hate them, but now, I've realised that without them, I wouldn't have been who I was today. They were basically why I was still alive on this earth.

They were the only ones who cared for me, and I would have to return the love they gave me.

the end

YAY! THANK YOU FOR READING, EVERYONE!! I know, it's sad that this book had to end this way, I know I know, and I'm sorry. I just had to end this book because of school. I know, I could've just put it on hiatus, but I'd feel bad if I did. So, I've decided to end this book. I'm sorry, please don't get mad at me-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.7K 2.8K 69
Just some advice I would like to give to fellow writers about things that personally bug me and others when reading poorly-written books. There will...
49.8K 3.6K 12
evenings, tea, wood cracking in the fireplace... and stories, hundreds upon hundreds of stories that only come to life when a thunderstorm is raging...
64.4K 2.2K 20
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴱᵞᴱˢ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴳᴸᴬᶻᴱᴰ ᴸᴵᴸᴵᴱˢ ᴵ ᶜᴼᵁᴸᴰ ˢᵀᴬᴿᴱ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴱᵀᴱᴿᴺᴵᵀᵞ ❞ Genshin Impact fanfic of my favourite liyue children <3 ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊...
65.4K 4.3K 20
#24 in short story on (11/1/17) Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. Falling f...