the last chapter

-
chapter 9
-

*. • Serim's pov :

It had been three months and she still hadn't woken up. We all had basically lost hope. If she didn't wake up soon, we'd basically just give up in life.

We had forgiven Hyeseong for what she had done, although I still was a little mad at her.

We were at home, just eating breakfast.

The house got quiet after Y/n's coma, the house didn't feel like itself anymore.

I bit in my rice cake and chewed it when suddenly, the phone rang.

Woobin got up and went to pick it up.

All of us walked over to him to see what was happening. When his eyes widened, we all thought the same thing.

Woobin put the phone down and got attacked by our questions.

"Is she dead?!" Hyeongjun yelled at him.

"Who was it?!" Seongmin yelled.

"What happened?!" Wonjin screamed.

"Shut up!" Woobin yelled.

"It's good news, but I'm gonna need you all to calm down before I say it."

All of us got silent as Woobin sighed.

"Okay.." he swallowed.

"She woke up!"

In the first second, our jaws dropped. And in the next, we were all over the house.

Seongmin and Wonjin ran up to the top of the stairs and yelled.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" They yelled in sync.

It was a mess until I calmed everyone down.

"Okay, okay, calm down everyone, calm down." I said, inhaling and exhaling.

"Let's all go to the hospital and-"

They all ran past me and busted the front door open. I blinked twice before walking out too.

I put my shoes on, locked the door and got in the car.

We drove to the hospital patiently.

When we arrived, everyone ran out of the car and ran into the hospital. We ran all the way up to her ward and busted in.

When we saw her sitting on her bed, crying, we started tearing up.

She cried when she saw us.

She got off of her bed and hugged all of us, even though her short and adorable arms couldn't fit all of us in them.

She cried into Woobin's chest and kept hitting him.

She pulled away and looked at us with tears in her eyes.