• coma

(just a reminder, I don't know a lot about comas so  don't expect everything to be exact.)

-
chapter 8
-

*. • third person's pov :

Hyeseong was sitting on a chair at the hospital, trembling from the cold water that she had stayed in for a month.

Jake then shakily patted her back, trying to calm her down. Tears ran down Hyeseong's face, she felt guilty.

It was because of her jealousy that caused all of this.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." She apologised for the fifth time that hour.

No one answered, they were all shaking.

Allen then walked out of a room and sat down next to Heeseung. Since Heeseung was warmer, he hugged Allen.

"I-it's o-okay hyung.." he said, trembling.

Once everyone was sitting outside of Y/n's ward, they were allowed to go in and see her.

They saw how she had tubes that went in her throat to help her breathe. Hyeseong bit her lip in guilt.

She should've ignored the jealousy, but she didn't.

Serim sighed and put his face on Jay's shoulder to prevent himself from crying.

Y/n had cuts all over her face from the broken glass. But it was a blessing that they were still alive. Not to mention, all of them were alive.

A doctor walked in and patted Serim's back.

"She'll be okay." He reassured Serim. "She's not dead."

"Yet." Minhee added.

The doctor glared at him and then stroked Serim's back.

"It's just a coma, she'll wake up eventually."

"Not everyone wakes up, there's a possibility that she's gonna die." Serim said, choking back tears.

The doctor sighed and walked out, leaving everyone inside the ward.

Hyeseong hugged Sunoo's waist and hid her face in his chest. She was ashamed of her actions. If she didn't scream, Y/n wouldn't be like this.

Sunoo sighed and stroked Hyeseong's hair.

He was mad at Hyeseong, but she knew that she had done something wrong, and if he scolded her, she'd feel even guiltier and hate herself when it wasn't all her fault. It were her emotions.

Minhee stood next to the bed that Y/n's body laid on. He traced her face with his finger as a tear fell on her cold cheek.

"Darling.." he said, hoping for an answer from her.

There was no response and he had lost hope.

He closed his eyes and looked down. He didn't wanna cry in front of her, even though she wouldn't know.

*. • Y/n's pov :

I opened my eyes and sat up, inhaling for air.

I looked around me and saw a forest of trees. I hugged my cold and wet body and shivered from the cold air hitting it.

It's so cold..

I stood up and walked into the forest slowly. I looked around in case anyone or thing would suddenly pop out.

I walked for about half an hour and felt my legs getting tired. I sat down behind a tree and hugged my knees.

I heard something walking behind me and debated on if I should've walked away. I ended up staying when I heard the walking stop.

I sighed and looked up at the dark sky.

*.

I sat in the corner of the room, crying into my knees.

I was only seven, but my mother had chose to leave me.

My grandpa then walked into the living room and bent down in front of me.

He stroked my hair and sobbed.

"Oh, sweetheart." He said, crying.

I looked up at him and saw the pain in his eyes.

My grandfather was a great person, but my mother wasn't.

She never took care of me, getting into men's pants and clubbing every night even when she had a child.

My grandpa knew that she would be a bad influence, and she was. But what could my grandpa do? He was old and his time was near.

My mother would never listen to my grandpa's words, if only she did, then she wouldn't have left me so early.

I hugged my grandpa and cried into his shoulder.

He pat my back and sobbed again.

He leaned back and looked into my eyes.

"Look, Y/n, listen to my words, okay?" He said weakly. I nodded and sobbed.

"I'm old, and my time is close, It's a blessing that I'm still alive. Don't be like your mother, okay? She's a bad person, she never cared for anyone but herself. I just want you to know that I'll support you in whatever you do, I'll support you up in heaven, okay? I want you to do what you wanna do, do everything that feels right. Your life is yours, I know, but don't be like your mother, okay? I just want you to know that I'll always love and look over you even when I'm dead, okay?"

I nodded and wiped his tears away.

I hugged him and felt how my ripped dress was wet, but it didn't matter.

I looked down and sobbed.

"Why does everything bad happen to me!" I hit the ground in anger.

I sobbed and closed my eyes.

"Why does everyone hate me so much!" I yelled.

"What have I ever done to deserve this!"

I cried into my knees and hugged myself.

I felt so worthless.

I sobbed and laid my head against the tree and cried myself to sleep.