• sleeping with Minhee

-
chapter 5
_

After Taeyoung was done fixing his painting, it still looked bad but it was slightly better. I went to go put back my stuff and walked into my art room.

I placed the paint sets back onto their shelves and continued to put everything else back.

I hummed a lullaby and that my mom used to sing to me when she tucked me in every night.

It was quite sad, though.

It was about how a little girl thought that her parents were happy together, but it turned out that they hated each other badly. The father's parents had killed the mother's parents, which was why the little girl never knew anything about her grandparents from her mother's side.

I sighed, knowing that no one would ever be able to tuck me to sleep singing that lullaby.

No one knew it except for me and my mother. It was like our own little secret.

When I was done, I went back to the living room and saw the door open.

"We're home!" Hyeongjun yelled, jumping in.

Wonjin pushed passed him and ran to me. He hugged me and kissed my cheek, leaving a little bit of blood on my cheek.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and pushed him away. He was bloody and I was wearing white clothes. When he saw that there was blood on my clothes, an "oh" left his mouth.

Seongmin fell on the couch and groaned.

"I'm tired!" Seongmin yelled.

Taeyoung then threw a pillow at the younger boy in order to shut him up.

I saw Allen walk in with his arms dangling down. I walked up to him and helped him to the living room and sat him down.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I heard him whimper in pain when he sat down. He shook his head and slowly raised his hand to show me that he got cut.

My eyes widened at how big the cut was.

"I-I.. I'll g-go get the first aid k-kit" I said, running off to the kitchen.

I found the first aid kit on the corner of the counter and grabbed it. I ran back into the living room and gave the kit to Woobin.

"Thank you." Woobin thanked before helping Allen. I sat on the floor and watched as Woobin wrapped Allen's arm with a bandage.

Allen whimpered when the cold surface of the bandage made contact with his sensitive cut.

I sat there, fascinated. I had never seen Woobin so focused before and that made my jaw drop.

"Y/n! Come help me with something!" Minhee yelled at me all the way from upstairs.

"What is it!" I yelled back.

"Just come up!"

I sighed and stood up, walking up to the stairs. I walked into his room and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed, shirtless.

I stood there and focused on his face, not wanting to look any lower.

"Oh, hey." He said when he noticed me standing there. "Come here." He said, patting on the spot next to him.

I sat next to him and looked down at my lap.

"Don't look at your lap, my face looks a thousand times better than it." He said, grabbing my face harshly and making me look at him.

I tried not to look down and to focus on his face while my heart pounded rapidly.

"W-why am I-I h-here?" I asked.

My words weren't completely friends with his ears since he was about to crush my jaw.

"Say that again, I can't understand your gibberish."

I tried pushing his hands away so I could speak properly without feeling like my jaw would crack, but he didn't let go.

"Why am I here?" I asked again with my eyes closed.

He chuckled softly and let go of my jaw. I opened my eyes and started massaging my jaw that was hurting.

"Well, I'm tired. And, I wanna sleep with you." He said, looking at how I kept moving my mouth.

"Can you not?" He asked, disgusted.

I closed my mouth and poked my jaw a few times before looking at him. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

He sighed and leaned in until our noses were an inch away from each other.

"Listen carefully before I bring you down." He warned me before starting to talk. "I said I'm tired. And that I wanna sleep with you."

I didn't wanna sleep with him. I don't think I've ever slept with any of them. And even if I have, I wouldn't ever sleep with Minhee.

He was dangerous. You never know what he'd do to you when you're not paying attention to him.

"O-okay.." I said, looking at everywhere except for his eyes.

"Look at me." He said.

I bit my lip and looked at him. "Good."

He hugged me and laid down, making me lay on top of him. The fact that he was shirtless made me feel uncomfortable.

I wanted to get off of him and sleep beside him, but he had me trapped in his arms.

"Relax." He said when he noticed that I was panicking.

"I-I wanna sleep.."

"Then sleep."

"No, t-that's not what I meant. I-I wanna sleep alone."

"Then no. You're sleeping like this no matter what anyone says."

I sighed and closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep. I knew trying to argue with him would be no use, it'd just increase my chance of getting hurt.

After a while, I could hear him snoring. I opened my eyes and moved a little bit and saw him sleeping heavily.

I tried to get off of him, but failed as he had me secured in his arms.

I fell asleep a while later after staring at the spot next to him for over an hour.