• movie night

-
chapter 3
-

There was this one day where Allen and Hyeongjun were fighting in the living room.

Something happened and I begged the others to tell me, but they said that it was best if it was unknown to me.

I had just woken up from glass breaking and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs, half asleep.

I hid my face in the bolster I was hugging and heard someone scream. I looked up with half opened eyes and saw blood all over the living room walls.

My eyes widened and I saw how Hyeongjun had cuts all over his face.

"That's enough!" Serim yelled at Allen who was about to throw a knife at Hyeongjun.

"No! Get away!" Allen yelled at Serim.

Wonjin noticed me from behind the couch and signalled for me to go over to him.

I bit my lip and ran to him with my beloved bolster in my arms.

"W-what's happening..?" I asked him in fear.

"Hyeongjun accidentally cursed at Allen and-"

Another sound of glass breaking was heard, which made me and Wonjin look up.

Hyeongjun had thrown a glass vase at Allen, which made Allen angrier.

Serim saw how Allen was about to throw a knife at Hyeongjun and blocked him from doing so.

"Stop it, Allen." He said, warningly.

"Get out of my way, hyung, I don't wanna have to hurt you." Allen said with dark eyes.

Serim didn't budge and stood there.

"S-stop.." i whispered as I grabbed onto my bolster tightly in fear. I was scared that Allen would actually throw the knife at Serim. Not that I cared about him though.

Allen warned Serim once more before aiming the knife at him, and that's when I had enough.

I threw my bolster at Wonjin and made him fall onto the floor. I didn't notice though. I stood up and looked at Allen.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Minhee got scared and threw the paper plate that he was holding as protection at me.

Allen dropped the knife on the floor and ran over to me.

He held me in his arms and breathed in my scent. I tried pushing him away, but it was like he was glued onto me.

"Please, don't push me away. I need your scent to calm down."

I stayed still and let him inhale my scent until I got a little too uncomfortable.

"That's e-enough.." I said, pushing him away slightly. He stepped back and hit his lower lip and looked down in shame.

I didn't know what to do and just stood there.

Seongmin jumped out from behind the stairs and yelled.

"EVERYBODY SAY OHH AHH" he yelled.

"Yah!" Jungmo screamed, throwing the ping pong bat he held as protection at Seongmin.

The morning ended with Allen apologising to Hyeongjun for almost killing him and Seongmin choking Jungmo.

--

I sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn next to me.

It was nighttime now and we were going to have a movie night after the chaotic morning.

"Coming in!" Taeyoung said, jumping onto the couch. He hugged me and smiled.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Hyeongjun yelled.

"I thought you hated those?" Minhee asked, looking up from his phone.

"I'll prove to all of you that I can handle them!" Hyeongjun said with both hands on his hips.

Woobin and Serim walked in with a tray of snacks and placed them on the glass coffee table.

I was wrapped in a thick blanket and looked like a marshmallow to them.

They pinched my cheeks at how I adorable I looked and apparently melted.

"You're so adorable!" Woobin said, pinching my cheeks. My cheeks were red from all the pinching and felt somewhat numb.

Serim got to choose the movie and we ended up watching Annabelle 2.

"WAAAAAAAAAAA" I yelled, throwing the pillow I was hugging at Taeyoung who was laying his head on my lap.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled again, throwing the bowl of popcorn on Woobin.

"STOP POPPING OUT ANNABELLEEEE" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

There was also this one time when I got so scared that I threatened to throw the tv.

"IM GONNA THROW THIS DUMBFUCK IN THE POOL AND NO ONE'S GONNA STOP ME!" I yelled, about to throw the tv on the floor.

Woobin ended up stopping me from doing so and promised to make me cheese balls the next day.

"AJGGJJGFFGH" I yelled when a jump scare popped up.

Taeyoung and Minhee laughed at how easy I was to scare and started teasing me.

It felt somewhat fun that night. They weren't mean, they didn't mention anything about violence, which made me a little happier on the inside.

They were like normal boys.

I smiled when Serim screamed from a jump scared and shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth as I smiled.

The day ended with me falling asleep on the couch with Taeyoung sleeping next to me.