• period

-
chapter 7
_

It was another morning where i would wake up earlier than normal. This time, I woke up earlier than the normal. I woke up at 5am from Seongmin yelling about the devil chopping his head off.

I got up and covered Seongmin's body with my blanket before heading out of the room.

I could hear sizzling sounds coming from downstairs and decided to go look. It smelled really good, increasing my level of curiosity.

I stepped on the floor and peaked into the kitchen where Woobin was making breakfast.

I didn't wanna have to talk to him, but I was also hungry. After two minutes of debating, I ended up going back to my room.

I laid in bed where Seongmin was crying and sighed. I pat my stomach and felt so bad for it.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stomach, I just can't." I apologised.

Seongmin suddenly screamed and the door busted open.

"What happened?!" Woobin yelled with a pan in his hands. Jungmo was behind him, half asleep, holding a spatula and had a blanket on his shoulders.

Seongmin sat up and cried into his palms.

"That fucking red hoe with horns was about to choke me to death!" He cried into his palms.

Woobin turned the lights on and sat on the bed. He wiped Seongmin's tears away and looked at me.

I was pretending to sleep, but it looked like I was actually asleep.

"Come with me, little sir. You're not gonna scream next to her anymore. You're going back to your bed." Jungmo said, putting Seongmin over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" Seongmin yelled, hitting Jungmo.

"Stop it, I'm not gonna let you sleep with her any longer." Jungmo said before exiting my room.

Woobin kissed my forehead before turning the lights off and exiting the room. I sighed and opened my eyes again.

I sat up and looked out the window. It was actually raining outside, which made me smile.

I laid back down and hugged my pillow, trying to fall asleep. I ended up falling asleep without knowing and got woken up by Serim.

"Wake up, princess." Serim said as he shook my body in attempt to wake me up.

I groaned and pushed him away.

"Don't get mad at me, you know I have anger issues."

I whined and sat up with my eyes closed.

"I hate you!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"You don't." He mumbled before carrying me downstairs.

He carefully placed me on the couch and put a blanket on top of me.

"I'll wake you up when breakfast's ready."

He walked away to help Woobin with breakfast while the younger ones ran down.

"AHN SEONGMIN I WILL KILL YOU!" Hyeongjun yelled, chasing Seongmin down the stairs with a knife in his hands.

"SEONGMIN RUN!" Taeyoung yelled from behind. Seongmin ran down the stairs and jumped on me, hitting my leg with his knee.

Since I was thin, my bones could easily get hurt.

"Seongmin!" I yelled in pain when his knee hit my bone.

Everyone else ran to us and saw how the word "pain" was basically written on my face.

"Ahn Seongmin!" Serim yelled as he separated Seongmin from me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I shook my head and sat up. I massaged my leg and pouted.

"It hurts so bad!" I whined.

"Aish, you whiny baby, hold it in and shut up before you don't get any breakfast." Allen said, booping my nose.

I pushed him away and whined.

"I don't care! It hurts! I'd rather starve myself for the whole day than have to shut up about it!"

Serim sighed and made me lay back down. He made me go to sleep and shoo'd everyone away to let me sleep in peace.

I woke up eleven hours later from my stomach. It hurt so bad. Wonjin and Taeyoung were in the living room with me, they were on their phones.

I sat up and had "pain" written all over my face. Wonjin put his phone down and came up to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I pointed at my stomach and groaned. "It hurts." He helped me stand up and brought me to the toilet.

"I'll be right here." He said before pushing me in and closing the door. I pulled my pants down and sat down on the toilet bowl.

I felt something pop out of my hole and smelt something metal-ly, and that's when I understood. I was on my period.

No wonder why I snapped at Serim and Allen during the morning.

I held my hand against my stomach and shut my eyes tightly in pain.

-

I pulled my pants up and looked at the toilet. I sure was on my period. I flushed and walked out of the bathroom and saw Wonjin laying on the floor, waiting for me.

"do not step on me." Wonjin said with his eyes closed.

"Okay.." I said, slowly stepping away. I walked into the kitchen and laid on the kitchen counter. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but I felt another cramp coming.

Taeyoung walked in and saw me on the kitchen counter.

"Calm down ma'am, relax, sleep on the couch, we're not gonna take it away from you." He said, refilling his cup of water.

I sat and got off the counter and forced myself to walk all the way to the living room. I plopped on the couch and opened my arms for someone to hug me, but no one did.

I sighed and hugged myself instead. I was still tired and I didn't wanna feel the pain of the period cramps so I closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep. And it worked.