• out

-
chapter 3
-

They hurried into the car, happily. Not only because that their mission was successful, it was also because they'd get to see me after bloody scenes.

"Y/n!" Seongmin exclaimed happily as he wrapped me in his bloody arms.

I didn't move one bit and just let him hug me without doing anything. He pulled away and looked at me with a pout.

"Why don't you hug me!" He yelled at me.

I didn't know what to do, he didn't hug me, so how was I supposed to hug him back?

He sighed and sat beside me with his arms crossed.

I put my markers and drawing pad away and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his bloody waist and laid comfortably beside him.

I knew he was screaming in his head, which made me smile a little on the inside.

"Should we go home, or should we get some groceries to fill up the empty fridge?" Serim asked from the driver's seat.

Everyone shrugged, probably tired.

"What about you, Y/n?" Allen asked me from the passengers seat.

I was in the center of attention, which made all the answers in my head disappear.

"W-we could go home.." I whispered, looking down to avoid their gazes.

"You sure?" Woobin asked from behind.

I nodded, I didn't wanna answer any questions anymore.

"The fridge can't fill itself up, so we're going to the grocery store." Serim announced, starting to drive.

I sighed. They asked me for an answer, but in the end, they ignored it.

I scooted a little closer to Seongmin and hugged him tightly. I was comfortable like that, even though he was covered in blood, even though they all were.

Seongmin put my head on his shoulder to let me rest. I closed my eyes, tired.

I ended up falling asleep, which resulted in Minhee waking me up. He patted my back and woke me up when we arrived at the grocery store.

"I still have a knife." He warned me when I didn't wake up.

I got up and fixed my bangs, they were messy, and made my eyes itchy.

I got off the car and felt how weak my legs were. Minhee noticed how I was holding onto my weaker leg and wrapped my waist with his arm to help me stand up.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I said, subconsciously walking.

We got into the grocery store and found Hyeongjun arguing with Seongmin about who would get to ride the trolley.

Honestly, it was kind of cute.

It ended up with Hyeongjun riding in Wonjin's trolley and Seongmin riding in Serim's.

After getting our carts, we started shopping.

I didn't really get to walk though, they made me sit in Minhee's trolley.

We went into different aisles, they asked me what I wanted, said I was lying, warned me, and then proceeded into other aisles.

The only aisle left was the one with women necessities, which meant that I could finally choose what I wanted without their nagging.

"So, umm, which pack do you want?" Serim asked, looking at me.

I looked around me, looking for the one I always used, but couldn't find it.

"Don't you use the carefree 50 liner pad thing?" Hyeongjun asked.

I tilted my head and nodded. But I was shocked. I didn't think any of them would know which type of pad I used, except for Woobin since he usually was the one that would buy them for me.

"Oh, well, they're right here!" Taeyoung exclaimed. jumping away. He was hiding the carefree pads behind his back.

Woobin took about five packs and dropped them into the trolley.

We went to the checkout to pay, but to my bad luck, the line was long, which caused me to groan. I was tired, I hadn't slept so well the night before.

I played catch with Minhee while we were waiting in line and honestly, it was amusing.

And then after over half an hour, it was our turn to pay. Minhee put all the stuff on the counter while I put the stuff that he couldn't reach.

After we were done paying and stuff, we went home.

I fell asleep on the way home while they were just chatting about stuff that I didn't care about.

It was something related to me, I think.

I heard them mention my name.

I also felt someone hugged me and fell asleep on me. I don't know who it was, but it felt like Wonjin.

When we got home, Taeyoung woke me up.

I plopped off the car and walked in the house like a sleepy zombie. I couldn't see properly because of my watery eyes and accidentally ran into Serim who was holding the groceries.

He turned around and saw how my hair was blocking my entire face and chuckled. He put the groceries on the floor and pushed the hair away so he could see my face.

He pinched my cheeks and giggled at how cute I looked when I was half asleep.

I sighed and pouted, wanting to go back to bed.

He kissed my forehead and sent me off to go to my room to sleep.

I walked into my room and locked the door. They'd sometimes walk into my room and stay there when I slept. I hated it.

I changed and wiped my face with a wet towel then plopped onto the bed.

I hugged a puffy pillow and hid my face in it, wanting all the oxygen to disappear.

I hated living with them. I hated being controlled by them. Being with them was miserable. I hated everything about them.

I hated them so so much, but if I told them, I'd probably get killed by all nine of them.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, waiting for my eyes to close.

-

Okay so, this is basically the original version of chapter 2, but it's fixed, and shortened.