• Gwangju

-
chapter 6
-

It was now seven in the evening, which meant that it was time for dinner. Everyone sat in the dining room, waiting for Woobin to finish cooking.

Hyeseong glared at everyone like they owed her money. I decided to ask Serim about what had happened to her.

"Serim?" I whispered to him.

"Yes?" He whispered back.

"Why's Hyeseong glaring at everyone like that?"

"Are you sure you wanna know? It's kind of sad."

I nodded. I didn't care if it would trigger me, I just wanted to know why she was like that.

"Well, Enhypen basically targeted her parents who had kept her safe for her entire life because they wanted her. Enhypen then killed her parents and took her, then they found out that she had schizophrenia. So, the reason why she tried to kill you just now was because of her illness." He explained.

My heart clenched.

Although I didn't have schizophrenia, I had read about how hard it was to live with it. Apparently, you can't really control your emotions and actions. You can't control yourself.

Serim patted my back when he noticed my eyes getting teary.

"Food's here!" Woobin announced, placing the big try of smoked salmon pasta in the centre of the table.

"Have a little bit first, I still need to finish cooking the mapadubu (Korean-style mago tofu, it's delicious, I def recommend)."

Everyone took a little bit of the pasta and enjoyed it. Everyone except for Hyeseong.

Hyeseong even gagged when she put the pasta in her mouth. I prayed that Woobin hadn't heard or seen her though.

"Look, if you're just gonna do that, go." Heeseung sighed when Hyeseong gagged again.

"No-"

Jake grabbed her by the collar and dragged her outside. I started getting scared and held onto Wonjin who sat beside me.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, we would never do that to you, we love you more than anyone else." He said, leaving a kiss on my head.

yeah.. you love me more than anyone else..

I finished my pasta and was already full. My stomach was small so I got full easily.

When Woobin was finished with cooking the mapadubu, Jake, Heeseung and Hyeseong came back.

They walked in with creepy smiles, which scared the life out of me.

I held onto Wonjin and went a little closer to him. I looked at his face and saw how he was about to vomit at how disgusting Jake, Heeseung and Hyeseong looked.

"Stop it, you're scaring Y/n." Allen said.

Woobin sat beside Minhee and started eating the food he had made. He smiled in satisfaction and made Minhee pat his head since he was proud.