• Chanhee

-
chapter 8
-

I woke up the next morning from Woobin cooking.

My eyes opened and I smiled when I smelt the smell of good food. I crawled over to the kitchen and saw everyone there.

Woobin was busy cooking with Serim helping him, Taeyoung and Wonjin were playing uno, Minhee was waiting for Woobin to finish cooking, Hyeongjun and Seongmin were arguing and Allen was teaching Jungmo English.

No one seemed to have noticed me, which was good. I rarely ever crawled, and if I did, it would mean that I'm in a good mood. If they saw me crawling, they'd start teasing me. I hated getting teased by them.

"Princess?" Minhee said when he noticed me crawling over to the kitchen. "Yes?" I said, suddenly sitting down.

"What are you doing?" He laughed. I shrugged and looked around. "Come here." He said, patting on his lap.

I stood up and walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Why are you so light?" He asked. "Did we not feed you enough?" I shrugged and played with my hair.

"Where are your words?" Allen asked when he noticed that I answered with only shrugs.

"I just don't wanna talk." I answered.

"You're gonna have to if you don't wanna feel pain."

I sighed and looked down. I felt how tears were forming but held them in.

"Okay.." I said, my voice cracking.

-

After breakfast, we were gonna go shopping. I loved going out, but I had changed.

I didn't like going out anymore. There were numerous times where they would kill people who tried to talk to me. Even just waiters.

I sighed and looked into the mirror.

"Why do you still remember him?" I asked myself. "You know you'll never see him again, right? You should just give up. You know you'll never be able to be with him ever again, he doesn't even remember you. Why do you just think of it as he still remembers you because you were best friends? Just accept the fact that he doesn't even know who you are now, okay?"

I smiled at myself and felt tears form. "H-he doesn't love you, o-okay..?" I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying.

I sighed and wiped the tears away.

"Stop it." I said to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag then walked out to the living room.

I sat on the couch and looked around the room. I saw a lot of pictures everywhere, but there was one that caught my attention.

It was a picture of eleven boys, but there was blood smeared all over the picture. I stood up and walked over to the picture.

I looked at all of their faces, but there was one that caught my attention.

Chanhee?

Wonjin and Minhee came down and saw me looking at the picture and panicked.

"Y/n!" Wonjin shouted.

My eyes widened and I turned around.

Minhee ran to me and pinned me to the wall.

"What were you doing?!" He shouted at me.

"W-why is this p-picture b-bloody..?" I asked.

"It's non of your business." He said sternly. "It is my business! Why is Chanhee in that picture?!" I yelled at him.

"Why do you know him?" He asked, surprised. "I asked you a fucking question. You don't ask me another one and change the subject, answer me."

"Don't act so strong, sweetheart. You're worthless, you can't stand up for yourself, and that's why we're here, okay?" He said, holding my jaw.

"Answer me." I said darkly.

He chuckled, knowing that what he was about to say would shock me.

"Sweetheart, we're the ones who killed him."