• art with Taeyoung

-
chapter 4
_

It was another day where they'd go on a mission and one person would stay behind. Today, it was Taeyoung who stayed.

I was in my room, playing the piano. I had nothing else to do, but then it got boring, I had been playing it for more than an hour and my fingers felt numb, which wasn't what I wanted.

I sighed and got up, walking out of my room after the long sigh. I wandered around the mansion, looking for something interesting to do until I found myself walking into Taeyoung's room where he was busy, also something that I should've never done.

I walked in slowly, not wanting to disturb him. But then, he turned around.

"Such a bad girl, always doing the things you shouldn't." He shook his head.

I bit my lip.

No one told me not to walk in here though?

"Sit." He said before going back to hacking, or whatever he was doing with his computer.

I walked towards the chair next to him, but right before my bottom could touch the chair, he pulled my waist forcefully, causing me to fall onto his lap.

"Stay and don't move. I'll call him if you try to leave." He somewhat threatened me.

He moved his chair, and continued with his hacking while I just stared at the floor, feeling myself get uncomfortable.

"Are you scared?" He asked and looked at me, sensing something. I shook my head and smiled awkwardly.

"N-no, not at all.." I answered, but it was obviously a lie.

"You stuttered." He said with a smile. "That's a lie~" he teased.

"I'm not lying!" I yelled at him, I hated getting teased by guys, especially guys.

"Oh, so what you're trying to say is that you miss Minhee?"

"Just.. just go back to your hacking."

He scoffed and turned back to his computer while I just sat there, fiddling with my fingers to distract myself from whatever was happening.

As I was fiddling with my fingers, I felt the room go silent. He wasn't typing on his keyboard or whatever you call it.

I looked up and saw Taeyoung staring at me.

"You look so small, it makes you look like a little kitten, you know that?" He said with a smile. I fake laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

He put a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in. Our faces were just an inch away. He stared deep into my eyes, making my heart pound.

I got nervous, he'd probably kiss me and I didn't want it. But I couldn't just say "no, I don't wanna kiss.", but I also couldn't run out of there.

Instead, I moved away from him. He frowned and tilted his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a pout.

"I-I'm actually sick so.. I don't think that you'll wanna kiss someone who's sick." I excused myself. He sighed and stood up, walking up to me to help me stand up.

"Go draw, I wanna see." He said, pushing me out of the room. He brought me to the living room and made me sit on the floor while he went to grab my art supplies.

I tapped on the floor a few times until Taeyoung walked into the hall, dropping one of my sketch pads.

I looked over at him and saw how he was carrying four packs of colouring markers, seven paint sets, about 36 brushes and three sketch pads.

I got up and walked up to him. He carried too much and would drop everything if I didn't help him.

"I'll grab this." I said, grabbing the cup of brushes and three of the paint sets.

We sat down and put all the stuff on the ground then started to make our masterpieces, at least that was I thought we were doing.

He was gonna paint and I was gonna draw. I was better in drawing than painting, but they thought that I was better in painting than drawing, confusing, I know.

I drew a woman whose face had cracks all over. One of her eyes weren't present, her nose was almost gone, her lips were pale and her hair was all white.

I was colouring in her hair when Taeyoung looked at my drawing.

"That looks.. creepy." He said, slightly shivering.

I smiled and took a look at it myself. It turned out better than I thought, making me feel proud of myself.

He showed me his and I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like a kindergartener had drew it.

"It looks.." I was unable to finish. I didn't wanna offend him. "I-it just needs a little more.." I looked closer at it and formed a sentence that didn't sound offensive at all.

"It just needs a little more work."

He nodded in agreement and started fixing it while I continued to finish my artwork.