• hanging out with Jungmo and Hyeongjun

-
chapter 6
-

I woke up after tossing and turning for a few minutes. I finally sat up and looked around the dark room.

I got off the bed and went out of the room. The lights were still on downstairs which meant that someone would be eating.

I told myself not to go because I didn't wanna run into any of them, but ended up going anyway. My stomach was killing me and I hadn't eaten anything before I slept.

I walked down the stairs and saw Jungmo and Hyeongjun on the couch, watching tv.

I stepped on the floor carefully, not wanting to draw their attention. I successfully got into the kitchen without them noticing and filled up a glass with water.

I took a sip out of it and sat on the kitchen counter.

I put the glass on the counter and looked down at my lap.

"깊은 어둠 속 빛나는 별처럼, 우린 어디서든 서롤 알아볼 수 있어.." I sang.

I was a hardcore wiz*one and always supported IZ*ONE, but then, I got kidnapped by nine boys with no mind.

I sighed and finished the remaining water and put the glass in the sink before walking into the living room.

They were still watching tv so I thought that they wouldn't notice me if I ran up the stairs, but I was wrong.

I tripped when I ran up the stairs and hit my knee, making it bleed.

Hyeongjun heard me trip and went to see who it was, he saw me sitting on the stairs with blood dripping down my leg.

"Y/n!" He said, running up to me.

"What happened?" He asked, taking a look at my knee. "I-I tripped.." I answered, tapping on the cut.

"Come, I'll help you, I think." He said, helping me stand up and bringing me down to the living room.

He helped me sit down on the couch next to Jungmo and ran to the kitchen to grab a towel.

"What happened to you?" Jungmo asked, taking a look at the cut.

"I fell."

He tsk'd at my clumsiness and wiped the blood away with his finger.

"You clumsy little puppy." He said as he flicked my forehead.

Hyeongjun came back with a towel and gave it to Jungmo.

Jungmo wiped away the blood dripping down my leg and told Hyeongjun to get Woobin.

I told them that it wasn't a big deal, but Jungmo threatened me and made me go silent.

Jungmo noticed how I looked at the tv and thought that I looked adorable. It was a k-drama called "Flower Of Evil" and I had never heard about it, which was why I was so interested.

"Who's that?" I asked Jungmo, pointing at the lead male character like a kid. He smiled and moved closer to me.

"That's Lee Joon Gi." He answered. "But why do you wanna know?"

"I've never heard about him."

"Yeah, and you'll never get to see him ever again." He said, turning off the tv. I frowned and pouted.

They always had to ruin everything everytime.

-----

I'm sorry that this chapter's super short!!
I just really wanted to end this chapter here because I didn't know how else to end it so- yeah:))

-----