• taken

-
chapter 2
-

I woke up in an uncomfortable position, my neck felt sore, and I was freezing cold.

My body couldn't budge, I even thought that it was just some sleep paralysis.

I groaned and opened my eyes, feeling dizzy.

I stopped moving when I saw the same guy in front of me, the one that noticed me.

"So, the pretty girl's finally woken up?" He smirked, brushing his knife against my cheek.

I wanted to slap that smirk off of his lips, but my wrists were tied together, so I just glared at him.

"Oh, the pretty girl's angry?" He gasped annoying. "Boohoo then, anger doesn't help in this world."

He stood up and threw the knife on the floor, making me flinch. The knife was right next to me, the tip of it almost touching my thigh.

"I should've threw it forcefully for it to hurt you." He said, walking out of the room.

After he left, I tried getting up, but it was hard. The knife was so damn close to cutting me, and I did not want that to happen.

The door opened again, and this time, a man with thick arms walked in, looking like a whole entire ceo of a big company.

"So, it's you." He said, eyeing me up and down.

The way he looked at me made me feel uncomfortable, those eyes of his made me feel as if I was naked.

He walked towards me and squat down in front of me.

"So, pretty girl, tell me, what did you see last night?" He asked, his cold fingers caressing my cheek.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Well, for a young girl like you, seeing stuff like that should be traumatising, so tell me what your innocent eyes saw, and I'll fix it for you."

"I.. I don't.."

I didn't have anything to say.

He'd probably do something bad to me if I told him what I had seen, and from the way he spoke, it wouldn't be pleasant.

"I'm not telling you."

He scoffed and stood up, walking out of the room.

I was suddenly nervous again. What if I said something wrong when he was trying to be nice? The punishment would've been even worse, and a girl like me was not prepared to die.

"I wonder if he's gonna kill me.." I thought aloud to myself.

I was a scared, anxious, and tense girl sitting in the corner of an unknown room. I thought that it was a basement because of the windowless windows, but then I saw the brand new crib in the corner of the room.

"Is this a baby room?" I asked myself when I noticed the random crib in the corner.

"Why would anyone put a crib in an abandoned room like this? Even dreamcatchers won't be able to help the poor babies.", said my imbecilic self.

-

No one came into the room for a while, and I got a bit bored. I was left unoccupied for what seemed like 2 years.

"Life really is sad.." I suddenly pouted, looking down at the ground.

My wrists were free, I somehow freed them from the jute rope. But it didn't really help. My wrists had felt numb for being tied together for so long, so even if the ropes were gone, everything felt the same.

The door finally opened again, and I felt somewhat happy. Imagine being alone in a creepy room where a crib was moving by itself, wouldn't you see images of Jeff The Killer?

"you're Y/n, right?" The man asked.

I looked at him suspiciously, how'd he get my name?

"Answer me, little girl."

"I will, but how'd you find out?"

"Is that supposed to be an answer?"

"No, but yes."

"You better answer me the way I want you to before I lose it."

"Oh I'm sorry, am I testing your limits?"

At that point, I could see how irritated he was.

"Okay, okay, I'm Y/n." I finally answered, scared of the consequences.

"Well, I see that your wrists are untied, so come with me."

Where's he gonna bring me to..?

"I'm not gonna do anything, the boss just wants to see you."

"Who's the boss?"

"The man who walked in three hours ago."

That man's the boss? No wonder why he looked so terrifying..

He helped me stand up, and brought me out of the room.

It felt good to be able to stretch my legs after sitting on that floor for so long, I sighed relief and continued to walk.

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of a door.

"The boss is in there, he's been waiting for you."

"Am I supposed to go in alone?" I asked, hoping for a no.

"I was asked to bring you here, not to follow you inside."

Geez, I can't deal with his shit.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside, but I wasn't prepared for anything.

Walking into that room changed my entire life, for the worst.