• an emotional morning

-
chapter 2
-

*. • Jungmo's pov :

I finished making the ramen for Y/n and headed back to my room.

When I walked in, I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully. I melted at the adorable sight.

I put the tray on my desk and laid down next to her. I noticed that she was wearing my shirt and felt how my heart melted.

She looked so adorable and fluffy, her puffed up cheeks made me wanna pinch them, but I didn't wanna interrupt her slumber, so I resisted.

"You're so pretty." I said, playing with her hair. "And your hair, it's so soft, it even smells like cherry blossoms."

I saw how she flinched when I touched her face and felt myself melting. She looked so adorable.

I could stare at her for a thousand years and not get bored.

"You make me so confused, darling." I said, looking at her closed eyes. I could see her beautiful and dazzling eyes even under her heavy eyelids.

We loved her, but she didn't feel the same way.

"Don't hate us, d-darling.." I whispered to her, feeling my throat dry up. "We love you.."

I tried to keep the tears from falling, but they managed to escape my eyes anyways.

I wiped them away and hugged Y/n. She was like a human bolster.

I laid my head in the crook of her neck and breathed in her scent.

"You even smell good.." I sobbed.

I wasn't trying to be dramatic, I was just emotional about her perfection.

I ended up falling asleep from her silent snoring.

*. • Y/n's pov :

I woke up early in the morning from something laying on me, it made it hard for me to breathe and woke me up.

I opened my eyes and found Jungmo laying on top of me, asleep. I yawned and tried pushing him off of me, but he didn't budge at all.

I kept trying to get him off of me, but nothing worked. Instead, it made it harder to breathe and made my chest hurt.

"J-Jungmo.. get off.." I said with tears in my eyes as I tried pushing him off.

He woke up and panicked when he saw tears in my eyes.

He got off of me and sat up.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a raspy tone.

"My chest.."

"Oh god." he moved closer to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry." He apologised, trying to sound desperate.

"I-it's oka-" Before I could even finish, his lips were on mine.

I was shocked.

Sure, he was the seducer of Cravity but I didn't think he'd do that. I pushed him away and got off of the bed.

"I-I have to go to the toilet.." I said, walking towards the door. He didn't even get the chance to say anything before I left.

I ran into a room and slammed the door close. I slid down the door and cried into my knees.

"Y/n?" Taeyoung asked from his bed.

"D-don't.." I whispered to him.

He got off of his bed and walked up to me slowly. He sat down in front of me and tried making me look up at him, but I didn't.

"Don't test me, Y/n." He said warningly.

"L-leave me a-alone.." I said in between hiccups. He stroked my hair and helped me calm down.

I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Good girl, you like it when I stroke your hair, don't you?" He asked with a smile. I nodded and opened my arms for him to hug me, and he did.

He stroked my back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear to help me calm down.

I ended up falling asleep like that and got put in bed. Although I did wake up when Serim put me in bed, I fell back asleep.