• guests

-
chapter 5
-

I woke up the next day from a lot of noise coming from the outside of my room.

I sat up and looked outside my windows.

It's so early.. who could be so happy in the morning?

I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I wore a white dress and curled my hair a little bit before looking in the mirror.

the dress:

I walked downstairs and saw some people running around and titled my head

"Guests?" I mumbled in confusion.

I saw Jungmo sitting in the living room, avoiding all the other people who were running around and walked up to him.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning, princess." He said, leaving a peck on my lips.

"Who are they?" I asked, pointing at the people running around.

"Oh them?"

I nodded.

"They're just some guests, we have a mission and we're gonna have to join forces, something like that for it so we invited them here." He explained.

I nodded and took a look at each of them, but then I recognised two of them.

It was Heeseung and Sunghoon.

"They're called "Enhypen", ever heard of them?" Jungmo asked softly.

I shrugged. I had never heard of the name "Enhypen" before, and I surely didn't wanna know about them.

"Well, that one over there." He pointed at one of them who had blonde-yellowish hair. "That's Niki. He's the youngest in Enhypen." I nodded, listening carefully.

"That one." He pointed at one with dimples. "That's Jungwon. He's a hybrid."

I looked at Jungmo with wide eyes.

"A hybrid?" I asked, shocked.

He chuckled and nodded. "You seem surprised, sweetheart."

I nodded and looked back at Jungwon.

A hybrid..