𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞�...

By xowriterr

It was finally perfect. Even better than last time. Everything was fixed. Everything was aligned. Everything... More

𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 (𝟏)
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 (𝟐)
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 (𝟒)*
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 (𝟓)
𝐭𝐰𝐨-𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝟕)
𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐨𝐠 (𝟖)*
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 (𝟗)
𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 (𝟏𝟎)*
𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧 (𝟏𝟏)
𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 (𝟏𝟐)
𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝟏𝟑)
𝐚 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 (𝟏𝟒)*
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝟏𝟓)
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏𝟔)
𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 (𝟏𝟕)
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 (𝟏𝟖)
𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝟏𝟗)*
𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 (𝟐𝟎)
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 (𝟐𝟏)
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 (𝟐𝟐)
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 (𝟐𝟑)
𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝟐𝟒)
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 (𝟐𝟓)
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝟐𝟔)
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝟐𝟕)
𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝟐𝟖)
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 (𝟐𝟗)
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 (𝟑𝟎)*
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝟑𝟏)
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 (𝟔)*

1.4K 36 22
By xowriterr

warnings-

smutttt- humiliation and name calling

Layla approached Levi's door, fidgeting with her clothes. She would usually be excited to go to his office and piss him off, but she was scared what he would say to her after their last encounter. Levi had heard what Eren said. He had basically said that the two of them fucked all the time. She knew Levi was pissed. Layla took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Name and business?" Levi shouted from inside his office.

"Uh, it's Layla sir. You told me to come by?" her voice was shaky.

"Come in" Levi commanded, dropping his pen on his desk. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Layla, but she didn't know that.

Layla opened the door, walking to the front of his desk. She kept her eyes glued on the floor. Making eye contact with Levi would make her even more anxious.

Levi stood up, walking to the front of his desk. He leaned back on it and loosened his cravat. "Look at me, Danford," he insisted. Levi knew she was scared, and that turned him on even more. He wasn't mad at Layla anymore. Of course she had slept with Eren before. All of the signs were there. The way the two of them acted towards each other made it so obvious. But, he would let Layla believe he was still mad. He made him internally laugh.

Layla lifted her head up slowly and scratched the back of her neck.

Levi walked up to her slowly. "Why are you so fidgety, cadet?" Levi dragged his fingers along her bare arms. This is when Layla realized he wasn't mad at her. He wanted revenge. She would let him have all of her. He deserved it and she wanted it.

"You know, you could've told me that you and Yeager had slept together." He continued his flirtatious behavior, and slid his fingers along her clothed torso. "Yeah, I would have been mad, and maybe a little jealous. But I know you're all mine now, cadet." He leaned his head in, licking the outside of Layla's ear. Layla trembled at his actions. She pressed her legs together and parted her lips slightly. She then let out a soft moan.

"I want you so bad, Levi." She tilted her head back, giving him access to her neck. Levi licked her neck, leaving a trail of saliva from the bottom of her ear all the way down to her collarbone. Layla bit her lip, trying to control her moans. She could feel Levi smirk against his neck.

"That's too bad, cadet. We're gonna take it nice and slow tonight" he kissed all over her neck and chuckled. He was going to make this night last forever. He had craved her ever since that first. He didn't get to touch her at all. Tonight he would take full advantage of his dominance.

"Levi, please" Layla begged him. Levi wasn't the only eager one. Although she had taken control of their last session, she still wanted him just as bad. Seeing his dick anywhere but inside her made her needy. She was a mess.

"Take your shirt and bra off, Danford." Levi took his hands off of Layla. This made her groan and Levi smirked at her. He couldn't wait to show her what he was capable of. 

Layla unbuttoned her shirt, dropping it to the ground. Levi's eyes followed the shirt all the way to the ground. She then reached her arms around, unbuckling her bra, exposing her breasts. Levi felt his dick twitch as soon as he laid eyes on her mounds. They weren't too small and not too big. Perfect enough to grab and suck on.

"Good girl, cadet. Now put your arms behind your back." Levi watched as he took off his belt. He walked behind her and licked the back of her neck as she jumped a bit. He grabbed both of her wrist and looped the belt around them. He traced the outside of her arms all the way up to her shoulders.

"Is this okay? Is it too tight?" he whispered in her ear. She smiled and shook her head 'yes'.

"It's fine, Levi."

"Good" Levi took down her hair, letting it hang loose. He ran his fingers through her hair, making sure all of the tangles were gone. He separated her hair into three sections and began to braid it. Layla blushed at this small gesture.

"We can't have your hair in the way, cadet." Levi walked around, standing in front of Layla again. God, she looked so good. Her hair was out of her face, with only a few pieces framing her features. Her melanin skin glistened with sweat. She was so nervous, it was cute. Her auburn eyes begged him to fuck her right there.

Levi leaned his head down, kissing in between her breasts. Layla whimpered. Levi smirked against her stomach. He made his way all the way to her belly button. Levi dropped to his knees and looked up at Layla while she looked down at him. Levi looked back down to Layla's belt, getting ready to focus on his main task. He unbuckled her belt, slowly pulling them from her pant loops. He unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. Layla felt her pussy twitch and took a deep breath. Levi grinned and pulled her pants down slowly, examining every inch of her skin as he did. He dropped her pants to her ankles and began to kiss her thighs. He loved them. They were rounded and thick, perfect for him to bite. They were curved perfectly and felt amazing on his lips. He bit her inner thigh, causing Layla to jump.

"Calm down, Danford. It's just me." He teased. Layla stepped out of her pants, eager for her captain to take off her panties too. Levi took his long fingers and ran them up her thighs. Layla jumped and whined. She spread her legs a little, signaling Levi to touch her between her thighs.

"Levi. P-please." she stuttered. Levi shook his head and smiled. He ran his fingers over her clothed pussy, barely touching her clit. Layla pushed her hips forward, wanting more contact. Levi stood up quickly, wrapping his hand around Layla's neck. Layla's breath was unsteady

"Stop. Moving." Levi grabbed Layla's waist and pulled her to his leather couch. He pushed her on it and she landed on her ass. She looked up at Levi with her prey like eyes. Levi inched close to her face. "I'm gonna have you begging all night, Danford." he growled. He pulled her panties off and sat them next to her body. He got on his knees and opened her legs, exposing her slick pussy. It was wet and had all of her juices dripping already. Her clit was throbbing, waiting to be touched.

"You're so wet for me, cadet." he kissed her inner thigh, inching closer to her cunt. "You're my little slut, aren't you, Danford?" Layla was taken back by his words. They were so degrading, but they turned her on anymore. Her pussy quivered at his comment. Levi noticed her actions and smiled.

"You like being called a 'slut'. Don't you?" Levi proceeded to spread her pussy lips, giving himself a better view. He stared at it and bit his lip. He couldn't wait to put his tongue on it. Levi took his fingers and traced the outside of her opening. Layla pressed her lips together as she looked down at her captain.

Levi couldn't take it anymore. He dove his tongue into her tight pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout Layla's entire body. She arched her back and let out a loud moan. Levi rolled his eyes back as he fucked her pussy with his tongue. She tasted so good. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, keeping her in place. Levi's tongue left her entrance and he started focusing on her clit. He looked at it, licking his lips. He wrapped his soft lips around her bud and felt her pussy clenched beneath him.

Layla screamed his name as she dug her nails into her palms. Levi continued sucking her clit and pressed his ring and index finger inside of her tight hole. Her breaths were unsteady as she closed her eyes tightly. He curled his fingers up and got the exact reaction he wanted. Layla fluids began rushing out of her pussy. She felt her climax rising. The captain felt Layla's pussy clench around his fingers, and he stopped all his movement. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and moved his tongue to her thigh.

"Levi. W- why would you do that. Please" Layla cried out. She was on an absolute high. Her body was hot and begging for more.

Levi stood up and hovered over Layla. "You can't cum yet, cadet. I haven't even been inside of you." Levi winked and began unbuttoning his shirt. He observed Layla's state. Fuck. She looked so pretty. Levi shrugged off his shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Layla looked at his abs and bit her lip. The moonlight hitting his chest made him glisten. Levi unbuckled his pants and quickly let his pants fall to the ground. He took his briefs off, waiting for a reaction from Layla. She had seen his cock before. But how would she feel if she knew it was going to be inside her in the matter of minutes. Her jaw dropped. He was sculpted so perfectly. Her thoughts were interrupted.

"Spit on my hand, Danford." Levi held his hand in front of Layla's face. She was confused as to why Levi would want her to spit on his hand of all places. She followed his orders though, not wanting to ruin the moment. Levi used Layla's spit and rubbed it all over his dick. Levi leaned close to Layla's face, propping himself up on his hands.

"You look so pretty right now, cadet." Layla blushed and turned her head. "Aht, what'd I say about that? I want you to look me right in my eyes when I fuck you. Okay, cadet?"

"Yes sir, Levi-"

"Call me captain. I'm your captain, cadet. Call me captain while I fuck you. Am I clear?" Levi bit onto Layla's neck. He sucked on it until there was a purple mark there.

"Yes, captain" Layla said, licking her lips.

"Good girl." Levi stroked the top of Layla's head. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. He grabbed his dick, rubbing his tip on Layla's entrance. This simple gesture brought both of them extreme pleasure. They both took a deep breath as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you ready, cadet?" Levi made sure, checking up on Layla.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Yes what?" Levi reassured.

"Yes, captain." Layla corrected herself.

Levi slid his tip in slowly, as his mouth parted. Layla's eyes widened. Levi's dick was much bigger than average and to add on, Layla was so tight. The width of his dick caused her pussy to spread wider than usual.

"It's okay. I got you. Do you trust me, Layla?"

"I trust you." Levi pushed his dick in farther, causing Layla's to arch her back. He went in and out of her pussy slowly, adding an inch every stroke. Levi looked in her eyes, asking for permission to speed up the pace. Layla shook her head 'yes'. 

Levi sped up, putting all of his length inside of her. His eyes rolled back and he groaned loudly. Layla whimpered feeling her entire pussy being filled by Levi's pulsing dick. She wanted to feel like this for the rest of her life. The pain and pleasure mixed together gave her a euphoric feeling that she never wanted to get rid of.

Levi thrusted faster. The room was filled with loud moans and skin slapping against each other at a perfect pace.

"Fuck," Levi growled, "Your pussy feels so good around me, baby" Levi took his right hand and grabbed her breast, continuing his stroke. He used his other hand to put Layla's leg over his shoulder. This helped him get deeper inside her.

"Who do you belong to, baby?" Levi asked, bringing his hand down to circle around Layla's clit.

"I belong to you, captain. Do whatever you want to me." Layla screamed, feeling every single inch of Levi inside her. Levi's eyes slid shut in ecstasy. Layla's climax grew as Levi continued to rub her clit.

"Please don't stop, captain" Layla's pussy clenched around Levi's cock, causing him to jet his eyes open. He had never felt something this good in his life.

"Danford, fuck. Can I cum inside?" Levi asked. Layla shook her head 'yes' fast, as she released her orgasm onto her captain's dick. Her pussy pulsed around his dick at a quick pace. She rolled her eyes back as her legs shook. Levi released his cum, leaving his dick deep inside her. Levi laid down, chest to chest against Layla. Their breaths were unsteady. Levi reached his hands around Layla's back, untying her hands. She brought them around Levi's neck, rubbing his undercut. She kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"That was perfect, captain." she smiled against his neck. Levi pulled himself out of her pussy slowly, causing both of them to tense up. He grabbed her hands, removing them from his neck and kissed them.

"Amazing, cadet." Levi responded.

sleep, drink water, and eat :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.6K 35
He loved you,proposed to you and did whatever a loving husband could do for the past four years of your marriage. His name is Levi Ackerman and you l...
54.3K 2K 31
✧.: ⋆* ☾ ✧.: ⋆* "𝔸𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤," ┊   ┊   ┊   ┊ ┊ ...
8.6K 188 26
- 🍋 - - College ua - - you and levi met based off the friends you both have in common , but thing's take a turn - - btw this is my preference on h...
295K 8.7K 69
Levi x reader After a long 9 months of carrying your baby boy, Eren. You now raise him along side his Father, Levi. Everything seems absolutely perfe...