Supernatural Series Rewrite...

Від queenofdeansbooty

When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspe... Більше

Exile on Main St.: Part One
Exile on Main St.: Part Two
Exile on Main St.: Part Three
Exile on Main St.: Final Part
Two and a Half Men: Part One
Two and a Half Men: Part Two
Two and a Half Men: Part Three
Two and a Half Men: Part Four
Two and a Half Men: Final Part
The Third Man: Part One
The Third Man: Part Two
The Third Man: Part Three
The Third Man: Part Four
The Third Man: Final Part
Weekend at Bobby's: Part One
Weekend at Bobby's: Part Two
Weekend at Bobby's: Final Part
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part One
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part Two
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Final Part
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part One
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Two
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Three
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Four
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Five
You Can't Handle the Truth: Final Part
Family Matters: Part One
Family Matters: Part Two
Family Matters: Part Three
Family Matters: Final Part
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part One
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Two
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Three
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Final Part
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part One
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Two
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Three
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Final Part
Caged Heat: Part One
Caged Heat: Part Two
Caged Heat: Part Three
Caged Heat: Part Four
Caged Heat: Final Part
Appointment in Samarra: Part One
Appointment in Samarra: Part Two
Appointment in Samarra: Part Three
Appointment in Samarra: Final Part
Like a Virgin: Part One
Like a Virgin: Part Two
Like a Virgin: Part Three
Like a Virgin: Part Four
Like a Virgin: Final Part
Unforgiven: Part One
Unforgiven: Part Two
Unforgiven: Final Part
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part One
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Two
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Three
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Final Part
The French Mistake: Part One
The French Mistake: Part Two
The French Mistake: Part Three
The French Mistake: Final Part
And Then There Were None: Part One
And Then There Were None: Part Two
And Then There Were None: Part Three
My Heart Will Go On: Part One
My Heart Will Go On: Part Two
My Heart Will Go On: Part Three
My Heart Will Go On: Part Four
My Heart Will Go On: Final Part
Frontierland: Part One
Frontierland: Part Two
Frontierland: Part Three
Frontierland: Final Part
Mommy Dearest: Part One
Mommy Dearest: Part Two
Mommy Dearest: Final Part
The Man Who Would Be King: Part One
The Man Who Would Be King: Final Part
Let It Bleed: Part One
Let It Bleed: Part Two
Let It Bleed: Final Part
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part One
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Two
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Three
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Final Part
Author's Note

And Then There Were None: Final Part

1.1K 44 12
Від queenofdeansbooty

The first person you check is Dean, and much like the first time you did it, you grabbed his face and used your magic to check his entire body. No monster-worm thing in him. The next person you move to is Sam, and you have to reach just a little higher to get to his face. Your eyes glow blue as do your hands, and he watches your eyes flit back and forth as you search for what's not inside him.

"You're clear too," you state and look at the two older men.

"Rufus, you're up," you say and walk over to him.

"Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Rufus declines and shakes his head.

"No passes, Rufus. You know this, and rejecting me is kind of suspicious."

"I got a damn pacemaker. How can you be sure your magic witch hoodoo isn't going to hurt it?"

"Well, you better hope it's a good one," Dean jokes.

"Since when do have a pacemaker?" your dad asks.

"Since Bush Jr., term one. I'm down three toes, too, F.Y.I."

"Rufus, you're going to be fine. My magic won't hurt you. All it's going to do is sweep your body to see if there is a foreign substance or not entirely pure energy. Everything else won't be affected. I promise."

"Fine," he sighs and lets you come close to him.

Much like you did with the Winchesters, you check Rufus' entire body before pulling away and shaking your head. The only person left is your dad, and you turn to him with a small smile.

"Okay. Alright, my turn. Well, it ain't inside me, so go right ahead," he says.

You take one step to him, however, he takes one step back. It doesn't seem to matter how many steps you take to your dad, he just can't seem to stay still long enough for you to get your hands on him.

"Dad, what are you doing? Stop moving," you chuckle.

"Okay, sure," he nods but doesn't listen.

"Dad, what are you doing? Let's do this," you state in a more stern tone.

"Okay, uh, just a second, Y/N."

"Just a second nothing, whatever you are," you glare.

"I'm Bobby. I'm your dad," he chuckles.

"My dad my ass," you growl.

He doesn't see this ending well, and just to make sure you're right about this, you try to catch him off guard. You lunge for him, but he takes out a knife and brings it swinging down to you.

"No!" you yell.

Sam, Dean, and Rufus all grab for you, but the older man gets to you first. He shoves you out of the way and into the arms of the Winchesters, taking whatever hit your dad is giving to him. He brings down the knife right into Rufus' chest, and you just gasp in shock that this happened.

"Rufus!" you exclaim.

Sam and Dean move you out of the way to catch Rufus and lower him to the ground. Your dad is on alert, holding out the knife with the threat that he'll use it on anyone who comes at him. You hide behind one of the pillars inside the room, watching with tears in your eyes. Sam maneuvers around him so that your dad is trapped between the two Winchesters.

"Bobby, there are two of us and one of you," Dean warns.

Since he has his back to Sam, the younger brother takes this opportunity to grab at Bobby and trap him between his arms. Dean rears his fist back and punches your dad straight in the jaw, effectively knocking him out. You look away at the moment of impact because this is already hard for you to see. The brothers shuffle to get your dad situated, and when you look back at them, your dad is tied to a chair so they can talk to the Khan worm.

"Dean, what are you doing with that?" you ask when you see he has the live wire that killed Samuel in his hands.

"You might want to leave, Y/N."

"No, I'm not going anywhere. Please don't hurt him," you beg.

You come out of your little hiding spot and stand next to Sam while Dean stands next to your dad with the live wire.

"Y/N, it's not him."

Your dad begins waking up, and Dean decides that he's going to do the little interrogation.

"Well, hey, there, you little herpe," Dean says and shoves the wire into your dad's neck.

He is electrocuted, and you look away in complete sadness. It's not your dad, but your mind doesn't know that. Sam wraps his arms around you and brings you into his chest so you can have some kind of comfort during this time.

"Now, don't you even think about shagging ass out of here because we got every crack in this room sealed. So get comfy," Dean finishes with a chuckle.

"I am comfy," the Khan worm states. It causes our dad's voice to become distorted and demonic. "It's nice in here, and you love this guy, don't you? You really want to kill me and take him with me? Haven't you lost enough pals today?"

"We'll do what we have to do, and we got some questions for you. So, you can either play ball or we could fry up a little shrimp on the barbie."

"Ask. I've been waiting for you to ask."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" you demand.

"It means I got nothing to hide."

"What are you?" Sam asks.

"You haven't got a name for me yet. I'm new around here. Eve cooked me up herself," he laughs.

Dean shoves the wire against his neck again, and you close your eyes tightly.

"Dean," you whimper, but he doesn't say anything about it.

"Who is she, this Eve bitch?"

"The mother of all of us, and the end of all of you. By the time she's done, there'll be more creatures than humans. You'll live in pens. We'll serve up your young and call it veal."

"What's your deal in all of this? I mean, how's jumping a few truckers gonna help?"

"You think I'm here to mess with a couple of Cannery workers? We led you here."

"Why?" you ask.

"She has a message for you: you're all gonna die. She's pissed, she's here, and it's gonna be nothing but pain for you three from here on in."

"Well here's my response," Dean chuckles and uses the wire on him again.

"Dean, stop! Please! You're hurting him!" you cry.

You realize you need answers from him, but this is your dad. Dean doesn't let up, and you shove Sam off you so you can leave the room. You're in tears, pain is exploding in your stomach, and you can't do anything about it. You can't hear what they are doing because then you'll want to make it stop and you can't interfere with this.

"Dean! How much more do you think he can take?" Sam exclaims.

"You can't kill me, not without taking him with me," the Khan worm says.

"Well, we'll just have to do what Bobby would want us to do."

Dean motions for Sam to get the duct tape and the older brother wraps the entire tape around your dad's mouth and ears so that the worm can't escape his head. You don't hear anything, and you're about to go back inside the room and see what they are doing when you hear your dad yell out in pain. You shut your eyes tightly and cover your ears because this is just too much for you right now.

"Bobby, hang on in there," Dean warns as they use the frayed wire to smoke out the worm and kill him from the inside.

You uncover your ears to see if they are done, but you don't hear anything from inside the room. You dare peek inside to see your dad slumped over in the chair with his eyes closed. The duct tape is off him, and the Khan worm is dead on the floor, but your dad is still out.

"Dad!" you yell and rush into the room, shoving the brothers out of your way. You lightly slap his face to get him to wake up, but it's not working. "Dad! Guys, he's not breathing! Daddy." Your voice is just but a whisper at this point. "I'm not ready. Please don't leave me."

"Y/N," Sam whispers.

"No! Dad, please!"

Your hands glow blue as you use your magic to try and get him to wake up. You try giving him vertical CPR, and with each push, your magic surges into his heart to try to start it. You won't give up no matter how long you have to go at this. On the fifth push, your dad opens his eyes and takes a sharp inhale. You break down crying, and Dean takes you into his arms while Sam tends to him.

"He's okay. You're okay," Dean whispers.

You're just so tired of this all. All you want is to go to bed and sleep for the rest of the week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like you said you were going to do, you went to the doctor as soon as Rufus' funeral was over. Dean is the only person who is with you on this while Sam takes care of your dad back at his house. You're lying on the bed they put you on, and the only thing you're feeling is nervousness as you two wait for the doctor to come in and examine you.

"I hope everything is okay," you whisper and smooth out the hospital gown over your stomach.

"I'm sure it is."

The OB comes in and she looks at Dean and introduces herself to him, but you're not listening to her.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I think I'm too early to have Braxton Hicks, but I've been in pain the last few days. Like it's a sharp pain in my side. Is my baby alright?"

"Let's see what's going on here."

She grabs the cold jelly and squirts some on your bare stomach and grabs the stick used to see what's going on inside your womb. Dean holds your hand in comfort, but he stays silent through this all. The OB moves the stick around, and yours and Dean's eyes are glued on the screen. Your baby is there, and to you, she looks healthy, but it might be a different story with the OB.

"Is she okay?" you ask.

"She's perfectly fine, Y/N," the OB smiles.

She takes the stick away from you and uses a cloth to clean you and it clear of any jelly substance. She says she's alright, but the look on her face tells you something different.

"Why do you look like that? What's wrong? Don't lie to me, please."

"I noticed some weak points inside your womb. Nothing pressing, but it looks like to me you're putting unnecessary stress on your body. If this continues, then not only will you have an early delivery, but there is a possibility of fetal deformities, risk of death, and you're putting yourself at risk too. I know this is scary, but my advice to you would be to take the rest of your pregnancy and just rest. Bed rest might be the way to go. I'm sorry I don't have the news you were hoping to hear. I'll give you two a minute."

She leaves the room, and you and Dean are just silent. You don't know what to say that can make this better, and you don't know what to say to try and fix it in the future.

"You should be more careful, Y/N. Do what she says and take a break."

"I can't, Dean. I want to, but how can I? I'm a witch, and you made this point before that I'll always be involved whether I like it or not. Tell me, how can I lie in bed knowing that Eve is out there? My magic is powerful enough to keep Eve at bay, so I know it's powerful enough to keep our little girl safe inside her bubble until she's ready to come out."

"Y/N, I think it's time to back down from this all," Dean whispers.

"I don't know how, Dean," you whisper back. "I want to, but I–I don't know how."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.9K 359 19
After running from the king of hell, Dean, Sam and Castiel try to find a way to defeat him. Along the way Dean and Cas realize something that has gon...
16.7K 609 64
There's a civil war going on in Heaven, and you're caught in the middle of it. You come across a new source of power that will either make you strong...
165K 3.6K 28
Everything was going according to plan. She made it to college, had an adorable boyfriend and was going to live a happy life. She was going to be nor...
646 236 42
"The end of the world was the beginning of our lives." The Winchester's have fought their entire lives for the greater good. Ridding the world of sc...