Destined • Itadori x Reader •...

By sifirwashere

Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a... More

Has My Life Finally Started?
Going With The Flow I Guess
Love?.. bleh!
Keep Your Guard Up
Emotionless
Jujutsu Tech
First Night
Nightmares
Itadori's Dream
Tokyo
First Mission
A Reward
Itadori's Reward
Help
Taking Responsibility
Sacrifice
So We Dead
Netflix.. and Chill?
Extracurricular
Slumber
Training With The Unknown
Training With Gojo
A Bit Of A Break
Dinner By Itadori
Sickness
Guilty Feeling
Who?
A New Acquaintance
Revelations and Confessions
Workout With Me
A Normal Day?
Nature's Beauty
Mahito
Power
Recovery
Get Together
Support
Suspense
My Turn
Chef Itadori
Master Plan
Before Battle
Gojo Sayori Pt 1: Keep Fighting
Gojo Sayori Pt. 2: Dying Wish
Fight!
One on One
Sidetracked
An Unexpected Return
Reunion?
Do Not Disturb
The Atmosphere Is Off... Isn't it?
Baseball
Kinship
Amends
Its All Fun And Games
Reflection
Escape
Sneaky
"Family Outing"
Take A Deep Breath
Sushi
Gojo 101
Nariko's Tattoo Reveal
Restrained
Fushiguro
Play Detective
Unexpected Encounter
A Past She Could Never Forget
Bungee Jumping
Worries
Crossing Over
Expecting The Unexpected
Race Me
Author's Announcement

Late Night Drive

2.1K 78 71
By sifirwashere

I lay in bed, unable to feel tired enough to actually sleep. I've been having pretty good sleep lately, which should help with mental health.. apparently.

*thumbs up and awkward smile*

You're weird. What are you doing?

"What am I even doing?!" I smack my head and look away from the mirror, plopping back into bed.

I take out my phone, now bored out of my mind. I feel my stomach growl and my eyes widen. "Didn't eat all day, except that one bite from Yuji" I scratch my head and walk out my dorm.

I begin walking, trying to figure what even to do. It's still early, so hopefully I'll be able to grab some food from the lounge area.

I feel my phone vibrate aggressively, soon making a loud melody play. Out of panic I take it out and try turning off the phone. Satoru's name pops up on the screen and two buttons below appear. One red and one green which are obviously to decline or pick up.

I press the green button and bring the phone to my ear.. wait it's upside down. Yep, there we go.

"Hey lil cuz! You hungry?!" Satoru basically has read my mind and I begin to laugh. His voice was filled with excitement and joy.

"Actually yeah, are you stalking me?" I look around the dim hallways, holding an uncontrollable smile from a held laugh.

"Well, no hehe. I'm outside, we can find a place to eat!" Satoru seemed to be excited, having some time to spend with his family. I feel the exact same way, quickly going back into my room to change into something warmer for the cold night.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll be out in five" I say my goodbye and trip a few times as I change. Thankfully no one else woke up.

I wear a baggy hoodie — which yes belonged to Yuji and now belongs to me because I said so — and baggy sweats with untied sneakers.

I run without a sound around the school and towards the exit. I leave property, soon finding a car parked out, with my cousin inside.

I get in and shiver, the cold air just came at me all at once the moment I got inside. Satoru laughs and begins to drive.

"I knew you'd be hungry, Megumi told me Todo said he's your boyfriend.. He didn't seem so happy about telling me that either. You ran away before you could eat and went straight to rest" Satoru chuckles.

I feel my face turn red. "Y- yeah, well we made amends and now we are "besties"" I chuckle, slouching into my seat and trying to keep myself warm.

Well, anyone who knows can assume why I'm red, and it's not because of the situation he mentioned, but because of what unraveled afterwards.

"Oh that's great. I would have hated to beat up such a strong kid, filled with potential" Satoru says jokingly, but I know he wouldn't hesitate.

I giggle, trying to conceal the fear of my future. I'll have to tell him soon enough about Yuji. "Todo isn't my type anyways" I say casually, looking through the front window. I watch as we pass bright streetlights and zooming cars from the opposite side.

"That's even better... WAIT... Type?" Satoru speeds for a moment by accident, but soon regains his normal speed.

"What? Type? What's that?!" I scratch my head and look through the window by my side, seeing the reflection of Satoru looking at me as clear as day.

A long silence sits between the two of us. It was as if Satoru was trying to find the words to say something, while I tried to pretend nothing wrong happened. 

"It's Yuji.. isn't it?" Satoru says seriously, but not in an angered or concerned tone.

"Why would you think that?" I turn back to him, he looks back to the road.

"The way you look at him.. I guess? I'm sure he feels the same.. I mean, he has for as long as I've known the kid!" Satoru says with a chuckle.

I stare at him, with my mouth slightly opened. I'm not sure what to say. I mean I guess he knows now, but do I tell him that we had taken things further that just myself liking him?

"It's okay, (Y/n). Yuji is a good kid. A perfect match. I'm still going to comment, and I'm still going to be very protective, but not as much as I will be with any other guy. Actually, maybe Megumi in second place" He laughs and so do I, loosing my breath but soon realizing that Megumi might also feel similar to Yuji about me.

"Wait why Megumi?" I look at my sneakers, unbothered by the loose laces I didn't tie.

"Oh... uh, not that he feels the same, but because he's a good kid.. That's all" He pulls into a fast food restaurant and we both get out before finishing the conversation.

When getting our food we sit in the car, bringing the seats back and sitting cross legged in front of each other.

"This is smart" I say with my mouth full.

"I'm a genius after all" He smirks.

"You most definitely are... to the point it's scary" I nervously laugh, hoping he'd catch on, and that I wouldn't have to tell him the whole story.

"With that, I'm guessing I'm right" Satoru puts his drink down and leans back on his door.

"About? Heh" I just need to clarify, so I don't say anything he didn't know by accident.

"That you possibly have something going on with Yuji. It's obvious with the way he was yearning to carry you instead of me. He calls you by your first name and is so careful around me. Of course, it's obvious" He laughs and leans forward, placing his hand on mine. "It happens, you spend time with someone for so long it's bound to happen" He shrugs and smiles.

I sigh out of a large weight that's been lifted off my chest. "I thought you were going to scold Yuji or something. Heh" I lay back.

"Oh, don't think I won't be on Yuji for keeping this from me. Ha!"

"He knows we're cousins. He's been trying his best not to upset you Satoru!" I whine.

"Oh? Well then... Even better" He rubs his hands together and giggles.

"Satoruuuu!" I fake cry, hanging my head as I accept my defeat.

He simply laughs at my expression.

We finish up our food and head back to Jujutsu Tech. The ride was silent, with only quiet yet peaceful jazz playing.

"I'm just protective because I care. You know that. Right?" Satoru takes my hand and glances over to me before looking back to the roads that are covered by the darkness of the night, hardly lit by the streetlights.

"Yes, I know. Besides, I trust you 'ru" I say, hoping he would notice the nickname.

He holds a gasp, but obviously show it with his grip tightened around my hand. I might have pushed a button, because a single tear quickly trickles down from his eye.

"I- I'm sorry!" I rummage around to find a napkin for him.

He sniffles "Why? Call me that, you fool!" He chuckles, wiping his eyes with the napkin I gave him.

"Okay, okay" I chuckle, looking outside with my head leaned on the window, checking Satoru's reflection like before.

He smiles, sitting confidently and wiping away another tear. He sighs and drums the wheels as he turns the music up.

"Thank you for the food by the way" I say softly.

"Of course, food is very important. Never skip a meal, you got that?" He looks over to me and pointing, making sure I hear him.

"Yes, yes. Got it" I raise my hands up in defence.

"You better not lie" He grumbles.

"No! Why would I?" I giggle.

"Eh, I don't know" He ruffles up my hair while his eyes stay on the road.

Once again it gets quiet, the passing of cars and accelerator zoom fills the silence. It's short lived, I smile at the thought of having someone like Satoru by my side.

"Thank you for... everything" I say softly, looking out in the distance, trailing my eyes on each streetlight we pass.

"Of course, you're like my little sister" He chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"Awe, I feel the same about you. Well, my brother slash bestie" I giggle as he nods aggressively.

"I liked you the moment we met. I held in my laughter when you told me how to knock you out. I just knew we'd be more than just teacher and student, I see you as a great friend and family" He smiles wide.

"Ah, when I said... 'Can't hear you, I'm knocked out!' I knew you'd like that one" I chuckle, looking at him while my head leans on the window.

"I'm gonna be honest. I wasn't completely sure about you being Sayori's sister. Ahem..." He glances at me "The moment I saw your smile, heard your laugh... the way you present yourself and work hard.. You showed me you're just as smart, beautiful, kind, caring, strong as your sister was" He says all with a smile. Hearing him say those words made my heart warm up and my body feel at ease.

Bringing her up was almost avoided because it hurt us both so much, but speaking so casually felt so much better, even if it was barely in this moment.

"You reminded me of her, how laid back and fun you can be. You get serious when it's time and like, just super cool energy radiated off the both of you. Before I knew she was my sister, before I knew you were my cousin, I saw it. That's why I found comfort" I speak softly and slowly, watching his grin grow harder to conceal and my reaction to his happiness grew.

Back At The Dorm...

I take off most my clothes, leaving me in shorts and a bra. I tuck into bed and head straight to sleep. My tiredness has finally started to come upon me so it was perfect.

I feel like it would still take me time to sleep, so I take out my phone. I look at videos and pictures of the last date Yuji and I went on.

My eyes narrow at a picture I don't remember taking. It's of Yuji and I making out? That sneaky-

*buzz* *buzz*

My phone drops on my face the moment vibrations release off it. It's of a notification from a text. It's Yuji? What's he doing up so late?

Hubby:)

hey is everything okay?
I think I heard you go in your room
sorry to bother you

yes everything is fine Yuji:)
you are never a bother
why are you up so late?

i could ask you the same
i can't get you off my mind

Yujiiii
aweh

can I come kiss you?
maybe spend the night?

ah, Yuji!
I don't think we can:(

please!🥺

but the Kyoto students are here too:/

right right
fine let me just come for a kiss
i miss your body against mine so much

ugh fine
ten minutes tops

much better than i expected so win for me!
i'll be there my love
Read 1:57 AM

My stomach flutters at the thought of his last text. I grow nervous at the anticipation to see him at my glass door. I bob my knee up and down as I sit back down in my bed after unlocking the door.

I sigh "How long is this guy gonna take?" I drop myself on my bed and it bounces a few times.

I trail my eyes around the edges of the ceiling, but my view gets censored by a pink fluff, soon a joy filled expression which is absolutely adorable.

"Hi!" Yuji whisper shouts, sliding his hand under my back and pulling my up and into a hug.

"Hey" I snuggle into his arms and hum.

He rocks me side to side slowly as we stay in our soft embrace. "You sure you're okay, beautiful?" He asks me softly, slightly drowsy with his voice a bit muffled from his head at the crook of my neck.

"Mhm, I'm fine. Thank you for coming boo" I giggle, pulling him and placing him on the bed for me to sit on his lap.

"Of course... I didn't know if you wanted me to actually come or not" He nervously laughs, quietly.

"I always want you with me! I love you so much. Don't doubt it" I peck his forehead slowly, closing my eyes and smiling as my lips leave his forehead.

"Okay" He sighs out of his nose.

I start trailing my kisses from his head to his lips. "You came for a kiss" I whisper as my eyes temporarily lock with his. His thumb caresses my lips while the rest of his hand holds the sides of my face and head.

"Mhm, I did" He pulls me and lets our lips meet.

I hum, feeling both our smiles as our soft and slow kisses deepen. "I love you baby" Yuji said between his kisses in a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.2K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...
2.2M 104K 31
[ PREQUEL TO 'Heaven's Cursed Souls ] In which the King of Curses himself falls for a regular-looking human a thousand years ago. Or at least he tho...
285 10 6
-- ON HIATUS -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- After waking up with amnesia, the reader must navigate the tric...
712K 25.4K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...