Destined • Itadori x Reader •...

Por sifirwashere

Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a... Más

Has My Life Finally Started?
Going With The Flow I Guess
Love?.. bleh!
Keep Your Guard Up
Emotionless
Jujutsu Tech
First Night
Nightmares
Itadori's Dream
Tokyo
First Mission
A Reward
Itadori's Reward
Help
Taking Responsibility
Sacrifice
So We Dead
Netflix.. and Chill?
Extracurricular
Slumber
Training With The Unknown
Training With Gojo
A Bit Of A Break
Dinner By Itadori
Sickness
Guilty Feeling
Who?
A New Acquaintance
Revelations and Confessions
Workout With Me
A Normal Day?
Nature's Beauty
Mahito
Power
Recovery
Support
Suspense
My Turn
Chef Itadori
Master Plan
Before Battle
Gojo Sayori Pt 1: Keep Fighting
Gojo Sayori Pt. 2: Dying Wish
Fight!
One on One
Sidetracked
An Unexpected Return
Reunion?
Do Not Disturb
Late Night Drive
The Atmosphere Is Off... Isn't it?
Baseball
Kinship
Amends
Its All Fun And Games
Reflection
Escape
Sneaky
"Family Outing"
Take A Deep Breath
Sushi
Gojo 101
Nariko's Tattoo Reveal
Restrained
Fushiguro
Play Detective
Unexpected Encounter
A Past She Could Never Forget
Bungee Jumping
Worries
Crossing Over
Expecting The Unexpected
Race Me
Author's Announcement

Get Together

2.7K 115 157
Por sifirwashere

"Gojo" I look up at the white haired man who looks to me with wide eyes. At least that's what I can tell from his blindfold.

"Are you copying my hairstyle?" He teases, pointing towards me as both myself and Yuji walk towards him.

"Well no" I giggle "I hope Nanami told you" I ask nervously, holding my nape, watching as the blonde nods.

"Yes, he did. I was only joking" He pats my head, though, I've missed him and I yearn for a family hug.

"Well, I was also told you guys did pretty well.. Even considering the outcome" He presses his lips together and makes a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" Both myself and Yuji say, smiling towards him.

"You and Gojo look awfully alike" Yuji holds his chin and narrows his eyes and the both of us.

"Do they?" Nanamin pushes me to stand beside my cousin and smirks for the smallest moment. If I were to blink I wouldn't have noticed.

"You're saying you don't see it?!" Yuji takes off my shades and Gojo's blindfold then takes a step back. He gestures us with both hands out and arms extended.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Nanamin takes back mine and Satoru's accessories and gives them back to us.

"Don't you think I would have acted differently when we all first met?" Satoru looks over to me and grins.

"Yeah, what a weird observation Yuji" I shake my head and he just huffs.

"You're right, what was I thinking?!" He chuckles.

A Few Hours Later...

"Why don't eggs tell jokes?" I look to the three males while they stare with complete annoyance.

"Please, no more" Yuji sighs.

"They crack each other up!" I slam the table and laugh along with Satoru.

Nanami and Yuji look towards us and stare blankly while me and Satoru are about to pop a vein. "My stomach hurts!" Satoru falls over and Nanami looks down at him, almost angry he's laughing so much.

I breathe heavily and take deep breaths, slowly looking up at Satoru who was finally coming down from his laughter. "I have another one" I hold my mouth in attempt not to laugh.

"Please stop!" All three whine.

"I can't laugh anymore, I'll have a heart attack" Satoru laughs a few times more.

"What do you call someone with no body and no nose?" I look to Yuji and Nanami, they both shrug.

I look to Satoru and he was already ready to answer with his hand up. "Okay Sensei, you go ahead" I snicker.

"NOBODY KNOWS, AHAHAHA BLAHZIW EKD NA EINDXOKA" Satoru falls back again and stomps a bunch of times.

Myself on the other hand is silently laughing, a laugh so extreme I can't even produce sound. Yuji laughs as well, but not as much as us. Nanami just holds his mouth, in shock me and Satoru still have laughs in us.

"Hey, hey... My hearts beating so fast... I can't breathe- HAHAHA" I tell Satoru and soon fall back like him.

"It wasn't even that funny" Nanami says blankly while me and Satoru get back up.

"Loosen up! Nanami" Satoru harshly pats his friend's back, though his friend doesn't seem enthusiastic about it one bit... as usual.

"Ah, let em be. Nanami must be tired of my amazing jokes, it cracked him up too much" I giggle with Satoru and Yuji.

Later That Night...

"I feel like a child. Who even has movie nights anymore? Especially a Jujutsu Sorcerer" Nanami fixes his glasses and sighs as his arms cross.

"Uh.. like everyone?!" Satoru raises his arms with excitement as the movie begins.

"I don't think this it's childish.. It's nice to do something normal once in a while. Don't you think (Y/n)?" Yuji looks over to me, but soon has his eyes widened to the fact he called me by my first name in front of our - what I like to call - parents.

I see Satoru side eye my boyfriend while Nanami couldn't give two shits, and actually watching the movie.

"Mhm" I smile over to him and pat his thigh before getting comfortable. "It's fine to be a child every now and then. It's not like I got to be" I smile, keeping my eyes on the screen but feeling the pitiful aura that radiates from all three men, but most strongly from Nanami who is farthest from me.

"My apologies, (Y/n). I completely forgot about what you had g-"

"Don't apologize. Don't pity me either. I simply stated a fact. If it had effected you three so much I wouldn't have said those few words" I sigh, seeing them all nod and turning back to the screen.

As we all watch the movie, oddly having all our attention on the screen to the point even Nanami misses his straw.

Even with everyone having all their attention focused to the horror movie, I still keep my attention all around. I hear the slight shifts that the guys make ever so often, or the quiet chewing from Satoru, or the flinches Yuji makes when there's a small scare.

I feel Yuji slide his hand over mine, interlocking my fingers with his and gently holding. I look over to him, but he doesn't look. I see sweat fall from his head, possibly due to the risk he's taking when sitting beside Satoru.

He doesn't know my connection with my cousin, but he does know how extremely protective the man has been. He gives Yuji glares ever since he got back and whispers things to himself that look scary. It's weird because after noticing the both of us seeing him like that, he gets in his fluffy mood again and acts like nothing had happened.

Yuji simply smiles, holding my hand tighter but soon jumping into my arms when a nun runs towards the screen. All three guys scream and I sit confused and blank.

"Ahh" I blurt out, speaking in complete monotone.

The three laugh, including Nanami which shocked me. It makes me jump into Yuji's arms and scream. "What scared you?!" Yuji looks down at me.

"N- n- n- n- NANAMI LAUGHED" I point to the blonde who is now completely stern as usual. He fixes his glasses and gently moves away my shaking finger that's pointed at him.

"When?" Nanami furrows his eyebrows.

"Wait he laughed?! I missed it!" Satoru falls on the floor and begins to fake cry.

"I didn't, you missed nothing, Satoru" Nanami pulls his friend up by the back of his shirt and back onto the couch.

"I give up" I slide off Yuji's lap before Satoru notices the fact I was there in the first place.

The Next Morning...

"Psst! Get up before Yuji does!" Satoru whisper shouts as he gently shakes me out of my slumber. I groan, not wanting to wake up from my peaceful sleep, I could tell it was early.

I feel weightless, as if I was being lifted. "Satoru" I sniffle and rub my eyes, speaking with a slight whine.

"Hm?" I see him glance down at me, then returning his eyes to the source of a bright light.

"Why are we up so early" I stuff my face in his chest, unwelcoming the bright and early sun.

"There's a lesson I need to teach you that Yuji can't know about" Satoru says, whispering still.

I yawn and nod "okay" I say, still feeling drowsy.

He soon puts me down on full and healthy green grass. I smell the greens and feel the clean grass between my fingers.

"Why am I on grass" I shoot up, looking to my side, seeing Satoru sitting cross legged.

"I don't know. It's peaceful?" He scratches his head and chuckles.

"Alright then.." I stretch out, then turn and gave him, mimicking his position.

"Have you wondered how your power works?" He leans back and tilts his head.

"Well.. I just assumed it has to do with cursed energy" I shrug.

"I mean your right. Just.. not everyone can do what you can" He smirks.

"So what does that mean. Is it because I'm a vessel?" I scratch the back of my head, only now I'm seriously thinking.

"No, actually. It's because you're a GOJO!" He jumps up and makes a body builder pose. He continues doing different ones then slowly and awkwardly looks down at my blank expression.

"So is it likes clans? I've heard of clans, inheriting something unique, something other families don't have? Powerful? Maybe?" I watch as he sits down, silently nodding.

"That's what Sayori told me.. but since it was myth for me then, she simply explained the meaning that's usually taught" I say, soon continuing "Before the emperors, Japan had a system of clans that were made of of relation of blood or marriage and a common ancestor. They were like.. the only people that were known by both family and personal names" I add.

"That's excellent. Sayori's helping me out I see" He grins. "Anyways!" He clasps his hands together and lets out a deep exhale. "There are The Three Great Families. They are three clans of elite Jujutsu Sorcerers that have the most prominence in our world. There is of course the Gojo.. the Kamo, and Zenin clans. These three descended from the three great vengeful spirits. All three of these clans have knowledge on each other and their respective techniques. There are other, smaller clans aswell" Gojo explains, which I listened to my full attention with. It was fascinating to hear it all, and knowing I'm a part of that is astounding.

"That's a- amazing.. I'm a part of that? T- to think you're the strongest dude in it all, and you're Gojo... and- and I'm Gojo?! Woah" I fall back, watching as the dandelion seeds fly in the light breeze which was lifted in the first place by my force on the ground.

"I know, we're the coolest for sure" He smirks and crosses his arms, feeling confident in us.

"Ha, most definitely" We fist bump.

"Alright! Back to class!" He slams his palms into the grass and stares into my eyes with a stern look. "The Gojo clan!" He fixes his posture and I attentively listen.

"The thing about our clan, is that we are relatively unknown. Our known abilities are currently the Limitless abilities and the Six Eyes. From the vengeful spirits I was speaking about, the one we descend from is Sugawara-no-Michizane" Gojo explains.

"Sugawara" I speak under my breath, memorizing the name and the information about my clan. "Does those abilities have to do with the weird energy that always surrounds you?" I tilt my head, speaking with pure curiosity and interest. He seemed to be excited, teaching about his own clan, to one of his own.

"Yeah. The Limitless ability, which allows us to manipulate infinity. It grants me- or us, to distort space at will" He forms a wide grin, and I assume he is excited to not only lecture but also train me in the future.

"Limitless - which is the most powerful cursed technique - prevents the opponent from reaching me no matter how close they can get. Infinity the impenetrable space between myself and my opponent. We can distort space as well, which could have to do with your electricity" Gojo holds his chin and makes a thinking face.

"So maybe I can bend it to my will, having so much of it could also force it out. I can control it's current to what I desire" I say, watching as my teacher/cousin nods eagerly.

"SMARTY PANTS!" Satoru claps after pointing at me.

"You're the sensei.. sensei" I crack up. "Anything else?" I ask him, wanting to know more.

"Actually, still there is more" He sighs and rubs his hands together.

"So you can not only slow down moving things, but you can also create spaces with a gravitational pull too. We can also teleport, though it can only be done under certain conditions" Gojo says excitedly.

"Teleport? Mind is blown cuz" I chuckle.

"Ha.. it is mind blowing, sometimes literally. Though, it's very hard to master, and I've done that with the help of my eyes.. I'll explain that another day"

"Awe come on!" I fall back again, whining weirdly for the fact I want more to learn.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5M 34.6K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yey❤️) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...
223K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
112K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
354K 17.8K 46
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ✧˖*°࿐ .•*• [ 𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝙹𝙾 ] •*•. 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ Miran Fushiguro must navigate in this world of Jujutsu, protecting the...