Sunflower and crew

By Whorhees

Just a collection of my It writing for my friends that I made of my oc. More

Disclaimer
Lewiston vs Derry
Higher
Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump
Pennywise be on some BS
Memory Lane
Seasons Greatings
Demon hours
White people problems
The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)
Make his pockets hurt
Emotions be crazy
Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2
I'll get you back
Tulip's dream
The R and the ER
Burger King?
Him and his friends (WIP)
Your best summer (Wip)
Late night swim
Bike riding lessons
Jade's Older Brother
Never have I ever but it turns personal
That one au where jade and henry have a healthy relationship
Jade and Valerie fighting before they were gay
Reggie's struggles
The murder of Shawna and Andrew Art(WIP)
The name game
Reggie's Backyard
You- WHAT (WIP)
Pennywise be on BS (The OG)
A Page out of the book (WIP)
Twilight zone (WIP)
The Strangers: Origin
Dead poets society (WIP)
Checkmate
Our trump card (WIP)
Pick up the phone (WIP)
Just don't (WIP)
Lewiston Adventures (WIP)
27 years later but 2nd gen (WIP)
Baby Blue (WIP)
Demon hours part 2 (WIP)
Night terrors (WIP)
History Class (WIP)
DCU: Sleepover (WIP)
The love of Shawna and Andrew art
Cyborg n jade (WIP)
Cyborg and jade
S.S.S. Orgins
Ex Factor (Warm up)
Valerie and Ali pre fight (WIP)
Bowers gang V Crowleys (WIP)
Blacklight

Letters

5 0 0
By Whorhees

"Hey, we got a letter from Jade" Tulip holds up  an two envelope. One read 'to the losers' and the other 'to the 'gang'. Tulip throws the letter to Eddie before going outside. Belch, Patrick, and Vic were already waiting outside. "You got mail?" Belch asked leaning against his car, "We all do, it's from Jade" She walked over and started opening the envelope, giving the scraps to Vic as she started reading it aloud.

To the 'gang',

Hey y'all, bet you guys didn't expect to hear from me again. It's been about a week since I've been gone right? Time flies. Since I've been back in Lewiston, The gangs were in tears since I've been back. Somehow they all thought I died with my parents too, isn't that crazy?

I'm supposed to be living with my grandparents but if I'm being completely honest, I haven't even laid down in that bed since I've been back. I been out, somehow hoping to see a blue trans am outside my window to pick me up. It's like, since I been back it's been crazy. Spending a summer up in Derry and getting my wish granted to move back doesn't seem so sweet anymore.

I wish I could bring you guys along with me, maybe one day I'll be able to visit if Auntie let's me! If you guys are still there. I bet you guys would take whatever you can to get out, wouldn't you? I told the gang about my summer with you guys (I left out some parts to spare your life Patrick), they called all of you crazy. They actually wouldn't mind meeting you all, and of course they do NOT like Henry. I understand why, but don't you guys feel bad for him? Because I do. It wasn't his fault, it was ITS fault Id like to believe.

I'm not writing this to defend him. Im writing this to tell you all I miss you. I miss Victor's nerdy to kill a mockingbird ass, I miss my homegirl Tulip who was practically a big sister I never had, I miss Reggie, my brother from another mother, who filled the role of my brother while he wasn't there. And yes, I miss you Patrick. I miss your stupid weird complements, if anyone was gonna tell me if I looked good it was always you. I haven't told you guys but, I've been listening to those weird bands you all put me on. Metallica and AC/DC I think are the two.

Anyways, let me wrap this up. You all are probably tired of reading. I wanted to tell you that I did, have the best summer of my life beside the clown factor. I nearly forgot about home a few times while I was with you guys, because I actually felt...at home? Now that I'm actually home, people pity me and I hate it. I fought a clown and Henry Bowers for Christ sake! I'm nothing to be pitied. Please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, or without me. I'll see you all soon! My phone is at the bottom of the paper and so is my address!

Remember! You are loved!

Jade (Green eyes, Gem, Shortie)

Ps, the gang says hi :)

At the end of the letter, was a picture of her back home. They all assume the gang was standing around her, it was most definitely an in the moment picture. "Damn...That's a lot of people" Tulip mutters. She counted at least fifteen in the photo, but the main three surrounding her must've been her best friends. They were slightly jealous. She got to leave, leave them. They knew it wasn't her fault that she left, it was mainly her aunts fault. "Is it wrong that I just wanna go and get her?" Belch mutters looking at his mileage on his car. "Green eyes is gone for good?" Patrick seemed a bit sad staring at the picture. It was out of character for him, but they all seemed out of character today. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she'll come back" Tulip smiles putting the letter back in the envelope. "This? Stays in the car"
~~
"Bowers, you got mail" The guard throws the letter at the boy who was sitting on his bed. Who would be sending him mail? No one could possibly care for him. He reached out for the letter, reading the envelope.

To Henry.

Henry opens the letter, his eyes slowly widen seeing who wrote to him.

Hey, is it surprising to hear from me? The girl who punched you and broke your nose? I bet it is. I hope the others forgave you, it's a stretch even if I know they didn't. It wasn't your fault, it was ITS fault. I don't want to defend you or anything, or say too much.

I don't know if they go through letters. I just wanted to let you know, no matter how nasty we were together, we did come to something that day, didn't we? I still care for you, I hope you get out soon. I'm glad you're white privileged ended you up in a Mental institution instead of jail! Don't do anything stupid okay? That includes killing yourself! I heard they keep you in longer for doing that.

I wanted to tell you that, I'm actually back home. You don't have to be bothered with me anymore, bet that sounds exciting! I don't really have much to say to you honestly, I guess I wanted to let you know you can always write to me if needed. My address is at the bottom so you can always write to me!

Remember! You are loved, even if you think you aren't loved by nobody.

Love ya,
Jade (The pain in your backside)

Henry trembled holding the paper, his tears hitting it as he looked at the booth photo of the gang at the bottom of it. It was one of those rare moments you could catch him smiling. "She left me?" He mutters quietly. She couldn't even face him in person. He was that much of a monster huh? He immediately got up and went the paper on his desk, writing to the girl. "Am I really a monster?" He wrote.
~~
"Ayo Jade! You comin?" Jade looks from off her porch, smiling seeing Seven in the Honda. "Where we going?" Sekani leans from the passenger side, rolling his eyes. "We getting you out! You missed so much since you've been fucking around with those white kids" Jade rolls her eyes, throwing off her hoodie and wrapping it around her waist. "Damn! What's up with all them bruises?" She walked up to the car and got in the back. "Mane, Let me tell y'all about my summer. I had to check one boy. Me and him got it bad" Seven and Sekani laughed, speeding off in the loud car.

"We picking up Sierra?" Seven nodded. "Yeah, she was grounded for a few. Her mom almost found out" "Damn" Jade sighs. "I gotta leave the gang behind anyway, Meechie said so"

"You gotta letter from each of them white kids you hung out from?" Her friends surrounded her looking at the three envelopes from Derry. "I wanna hear! Come on boo!" Jade laughs at Sierra's whining. "Alright! Damn, let me open it first." Jade opened the one titled: 'Green eyes'

Green eyes,

You really care about us that much to write to check on us? Honestly we just expected you to up and leave without a second thought. It's cool to know you care tho. With you leaving and Henry going to the pin, it feels a little...how do I say this? We feel a little lost I guess. We haven't been messing with the losers as much lately, the town just seems emptier then usual. We've been debating driving down Lewiston to go see you, but Belch just started to become skeptical about his mileage on his car. We don't have much to say, if we honest, we're kinda jealous that you could just leave Derry.

The fair is coming next weekend, if your up for it we can come get you then! Hopefully the letter arrives in time.

With love

T, Belch, Vic, Pat

Jade smiles as she looks at the photo of the four of them, her aunt must've let them use her camera. "Oh! Is that how they looked?" Sierra looks at at the four of them. "He cute" She points at Patrick making Jade gag. "You wouldn't want him, most definitely you wouldn't want him" "Which one of dem is Henry?" Seven had no problems jumping to the point. "They don't got a mullet" "Because Henry isn't in the photo. He locked up, told y'all that" Seven crosses his arms. "it's on sight when I see him, imma shoot him" Jade shook her head, handing the letter to Sierra who carefully put everything back inside. "Next letter! From the other group of White kids I hung out with!"

To Jade

You really left us huh? All jokes aside we do miss you. You gave us a protective factor to our group like Bev. I'm not sure if you heard but Bowers got sent to the Mental institute, he went kinda coco about it. He was screaming for you guys from what we heard, you, Tulip, Belch, Pat, and Vic. He's crazy now. Doubt he'd bother us again though.

Why you had to go when the fair was coming back into town? We were hoping to go with you before you were heading back. But hey, we'll see each other soon enough right? But the most of (Eddie and Stan mainly) never got to apologize for judging you in the beginning. It's just like, when someone hangs out around them we just expect you to have that personality. But oh boy weren't we mistaken, it's like. You have the personality but you use it for good!

We miss you!

Mike, Richie, Ben, Bev, Bill, Eddie, Stan

"Aw! They're a bunch of nerds!" Sekani laughed looking at the letter. "You played protector this summer? Is that why you so beat up?" Seven leaned against the rail, a small smile on his face. "I mean, they're the ones who let themselves get pushed around. Plus one of them were black so I had to step up" Jade hid the letter Henry wrote in her hoodie pocket. "Isn't there another one?" "Nah...I'm gonna go use the bathroom" Jade got up and went to inside the house, pressing her head against the door. She was nervous to open the letter, what did he had to say? Jade rips open the envelope, and pulls out the paper.

Jade,

Am I a monster? For stabbing my father in his neck, for attempting to kill Tulip, Belch, Vic, and Pat? You don't understand how much I really wanted to end that fucker. I wanted butch bleed out, his blood spraying on my face. It was...satisfying to say the least. I don't want to talk about the murder, I barely remember them. Why did you leave me? I called our for you. They...They pinned me down and arrested me for Butch's murder. Only if they knew the type of piece of shit he once was...

I don't know how long I'm going to be in here. And I know damn well the others aren't gonna forgive me. It's shocking to know you care enough to send a letter to me...To say you love me, it seems to me you're the crazy one. But tell me, how does it feel to be back home? Be home with people of your color instead of hanging around white kids? I bet it must feel very fucking awesome to be back home with your 'gangs'. You know my gang will always be the better one. Write back so I don't feel as alone in this place

From
Yours truly, Henry.

She had no idea but she wanted to throw up, parts of that letter made her feel sick. That's what she gets to writing to him, sick and twisted. "I have a lot of writing to do" Jade mutters tucking the letter back in her pocket, returning outside to her friends. "Hey girl, you good?" Sierra asked seeing how she was looking. "You kinda look sick!" "In a good way or...." Sierra just puts her hand on her forehead and gasped. "Bitch you got a wholeee fever!" "Oh no, Jade got that damn AIDS virus!" Sekani was laughing until he got slapped in his neck by Seven. "Shut the fuck up, don't say shit like that" Sekani muttered an apology to Jade who rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna go lay down," Sierra hands her the letters and sighed. "See y'all tomorrow,"

"Bye Jay!" Jade closes the door and went upstairs, her grandparents must've went to bed early. They are pretty old. She sat at her desk, pulling out a couple sheets of paper and began to think, who was she going to write to first? She sighs, seeing how Henry was on her mind she guesses she should start with him. Jade pulls out her pencil, quietly talking as she writes.

"To the pain in my backside"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
29.8K 3K 59
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
207K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...