Seems Like Forever

By Miss_May_

20 year old Amanda Tyler is going through a bad break up, then she meets Chris Motionless and finds herself f... More

Seems Like Forever
Is This A Dream?
Impossible
The Truth
No Way Out
Only Time Will Tell
Big Misconception
It's All Up Hill From Here
If I Leave
All I Want
Now Your Hold On Me's Broken
Watching Angels Cry
Say That Everything Is Over
You're Invited To A Graveyard Party Tonight
Will I Ever See You Again?
Just When You Think All Hope Is Gone
The Waiting Game
You Already Know What You Are
Heaven Is Hell
Bruise My Bones
Fallen
Cobwebs
Sick Like Me
She Never Made It To The Emergency Room
All That I'm Living For
The Love We Have
Closure
The Only Hope For Me Is You
New story

Your Betrayal

326 17 4
By Miss_May_

**Amanda**

Chris has been in a pissy mood since the Ricky incident earlier this week, a few days ago I didn't even want to be around him, but hes been in a some what better mood. I get up out of bed slowly and quietly so I don't wake up Chris then walk towards the kitchen and get the things out to make pancakes. As I'm setting the plate of pancakes I made on the table Chris walks out of the bedroom. He just looks at me and picks a plate of pancakes up and goes back to the bedroom without saying a word to me. I sigh and grab the plate I made for myself and sit on the couch. 

After I'm done I get up and start cleaning the kitchen some, while I'm doing that Chris comes out of our room and looks at me. 

"I'm going out for a while" he says and walks out of the house. 

"Bye" I say quietly as I watch him walk away.

After I'm done cleaning up I go back to the bedroom and flop down on the bed, I'm surprisingly really tired so I fall asleep quickly. I must have slept through the day because when I wake up the orangish red light from the sunset is shining through the window. 

I get up and walk around the house looking for Chris thinking he would be home by now but I can't find him anywhere. I pick up my phone and decide to text him. 

Me: Where are you?

I wait patiently for an hour waiting for a reply. I give up and go back to bed and turn on the tv and flip through the channels. 

Sometime around 11 I hear the front door open and close and I quickly get up and peek out from my door way, thankfully it's Chris and I run to him and hug him. I feel him tense up, I look up at him and see pink lipstick stains on his cheeks and neck and I feel my heart shatter.

"W-why are there lipstick stains on you?" I say trying to keep myself from crying. He doesn't answer me and quickly walks away. Did he really cheat on me

I start to breathe heavy and feel light headed. I find my way to the couch and sit down. I can't go anywhere, its too late at night and I bet none of my friends would want me to disturb them at this time. 

After a few minutes, I get up and go into the bedroom. Chris is sitting on the bed with his head buried in his hands. I grab a pillow off the bed and start to walk out of the room when Chris grabs my arm. 

"Amanda, please forgive me. I'm sorry" I look at him and he has tears in his eyes. I get a sudden rush of anger. 

"Fuck you Chris, why would I forgive you?" I say coldly and walk off and put the couch then lay down and slowly fall asleep. 

-

When I wake up in the morning it's silent. I get up, slowly walking towards the bedroom. When I enter the bedroom Chris isn't there but there's a piece of paper laying on the bed. I pick up the paper and see tear stains on it. 

Amanda,

by time you read this I will be gone. I've gotten all of my things out of the house, I'm going to be staying with the guys. I know what I did is wrong, I should have never cheated on you. I fucked up, I understand that and I am truly sorry. I hope someday you will forgive me and we could work things out, but for now this is goodbye.

I crumble the paper up and throw it in a corner. I loved him so much, how could he fucking do that and think I would forgive him? I fall onto the bed and cry. The thought of him makes my heart ache. To distract myself I get on Tumblr for a few hours and it actually works. Feeling a little better, I decide I shouldn't let him get to me, I get a shower and put new clothes on then do my makeup.

While putting my hair in a pony tail, I notice my hair is pretty faded. I get my car keys and head out the door. I drive to the closest store that sells hair dye and I buy some black hair dye. After, I text Balz.

Me: Hey, do you want to come over and help me dye my hair?  

Balz: Sure! what time should I be over?

Me: Just head over now if you can

Balz: Okay, I'll be there soon :) 

Five minutes at the most go by at the most before Balz is over. We get the stuff out for dyeing my hair and Balz starts to put the dye in my hair. 

"So" he says softly "you and Chris aren't...a thing anymore"

I sigh "yeah"

"I'm sorry hun, he's the fuck head who cheated. We gave him shit for it." he says with a bit of anger in his voice. 

"Who was it?"

"He didn't say who" 

Not knowing what to say I respond with "oh"

After he's finished putting the dye in, we sit on the couch and he turns the tv on to pass the time. I put a towel I don't really care about on the back of the couch in case some of the dye runs down. When it's finally time to wash out my hair I go over to my kitchen sink and Balz helps me wash it out then I go to my bathroom and dry my hair. 

"Your hair turned out great, it's beautiful!" he says standing in the doorway with a big smile on his face. 

"Thank you" I smile back "and thanks for helping me dye it" I hug him and he hugs me back. 

-

"I am the enemy of everything, my life is not for sale, my heart is in this fight forever!-" I wake up to my blaring ring tone.  (A/N: if you didn't know, the song is Devils Night by MIW cx) I quickly answer it so the loud music stops. 

"Hello?" I say not knowing who it is because I didn't see the caller ID. 

"Hey Amanda!" I immediately recognize recognize the voice as Sarah's voice "are you doing anything today?" she asks. 

"No, what do you have in mind?"

"Maybe we could go out to lunch at that pizza place not too far from my house?"

" I'll see you there, what time?"

"around 1:20"

"Okay!" 

The line goes dead and I get ready to go out. I put on a black shirt with a skull cut out on the back of it. (A/N: I really hope you know what I'm talking about, I couldn't get the image to show up on here xP) and half black half black and white checkered pants, also black creepers. 

-At the restaurant- 

 I walk into the small restaurant and see Sarah, she looks at me and happily waves me over to the table shes sitting at. 

"Hey!" Sarah says as I'm sitting down. 

"Hey" I respond.  

"How are you feeling?"

"Well," I look down at the white table "I've been ignoring my feelings, but if I think about it" I pause for a second "I feel broken"

"Aww, Amanda" she says sadly "I understand why you would, I can't believe Chris! I didn't think he would do that!" her tone changes to anger.

Thinking about it begins to make my heart hurt again "Can we change the subject?"

"Of course" 

"So how are you and Ryan?" I say changing the subject.

"We're good, there hasn't been any problems so far"

"That's great!" I say smiling.

Our waitress walks over and we tell her what we want to drink and what we want to eat. Not long after the waitress brings the food and drinks, we ordered a medium cheese pizza for us to share. After we're done eating we talk for a little while longer, the whole time I feel like I was being watched. My paranoia gets to me and I look around. I see all unfamiliar faces then I see one that I know, it's Chris and he's looking straight at me. I quickly turn around and look at Sarah. 

"Uh, can we maybe leave?"

"That was sudden, sure I guess" we both get up and pay for our food and head out to our cars. We exchange our goodbyes before we get into our cars and drive away.

I hope you guys don't hate me too much for that xD sorry it's taking so long for updates :P I've had bad writers block, I think that's what it's called? I hope you all have a good day <3 Do you think Amanda should forgive him or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 351 22
Aquamarine is a 16 year old girl who lives in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her parent think of her as a disappointment sister Sapphire hates her and bullies her...
258K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
682K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
27.6K 711 10
Second in the Divergent (Four's Sister) series.