Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspe... More

Exile on Main St.: Part One
Exile on Main St.: Part Two
Exile on Main St.: Part Three
Exile on Main St.: Final Part
Two and a Half Men: Part One
Two and a Half Men: Part Two
Two and a Half Men: Part Three
Two and a Half Men: Part Four
Two and a Half Men: Final Part
The Third Man: Part One
The Third Man: Part Two
The Third Man: Part Three
The Third Man: Part Four
The Third Man: Final Part
Weekend at Bobby's: Part One
Weekend at Bobby's: Part Two
Weekend at Bobby's: Final Part
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part One
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part Two
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Final Part
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part One
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Two
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Three
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Four
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Five
You Can't Handle the Truth: Final Part
Family Matters: Part One
Family Matters: Part Two
Family Matters: Part Three
Family Matters: Final Part
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part One
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Two
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Three
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Final Part
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part One
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Two
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Three
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Final Part
Caged Heat: Part One
Caged Heat: Part Two
Caged Heat: Part Three
Caged Heat: Part Four
Caged Heat: Final Part
Appointment in Samarra: Part One
Appointment in Samarra: Part Two
Appointment in Samarra: Part Three
Appointment in Samarra: Final Part
Like a Virgin: Part One
Like a Virgin: Part Two
Like a Virgin: Part Three
Like a Virgin: Part Four
Like a Virgin: Final Part
Unforgiven: Part One
Unforgiven: Part Two
Unforgiven: Final Part
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part One
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Two
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Three
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Final Part
The French Mistake: Part One
The French Mistake: Part Three
The French Mistake: Final Part
And Then There Were None: Part One
And Then There Were None: Part Two
And Then There Were None: Part Three
And Then There Were None: Final Part
My Heart Will Go On: Part One
My Heart Will Go On: Part Two
My Heart Will Go On: Part Three
My Heart Will Go On: Part Four
My Heart Will Go On: Final Part
Frontierland: Part One
Frontierland: Part Two
Frontierland: Part Three
Frontierland: Final Part
Mommy Dearest: Part One
Mommy Dearest: Part Two
Mommy Dearest: Final Part
The Man Who Would Be King: Part One
The Man Who Would Be King: Final Part
Let It Bleed: Part One
Let It Bleed: Part Two
Let It Bleed: Final Part
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part One
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Two
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Three
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Final Part
Author's Note

The French Mistake: Part Two

1.5K 37 14
By queenofdeansbooty

"Misha? Jensen? What's up with the names around here?" Dean exclaims.

"You guys! You really punked me! I'm totally gonna tweet this one," Misha calls out after you with a laugh.

"I just want to dig my finger in my brain and scratch until we're back in Kansas."

You three walk past the trailer that the actors use, and you stop short when you see the one named 'J. Ackles', and you know that it's supposed to be Dean's trailer.

"Hey, J. Ackles," you verbally point out.

"That's fake me! So this must be fake mine!"

He heads up the stairs and into the trailer with you and his brother following behind him. It's a big trailer, and there is definitely a lot of fancy stuff in here. This Jensen guy must be loaded if he has all this stuff–a toy helicopter, a three hundred gallon fish tank with live fish, a flat screen TV with Dean on it, and a bunch of other plush items.

"Damn, Jensen, you got it packed."

"Don't call me that," Dean shudders.

"Hey check this out," Sam says and heads over to the couch where there is a laptop on the coffee table. "Here we go. Let's see who this guy is."

Sam uses his professional research skills to dig up some dirt on Jensen Ackles, like who is he? Where is he from? What has he done? Is he dangerous?

"Well, he's not a hunter, but he plays one on TV," Dean notes, pointing to the TV with his face on it. He looks around and picks up a magazine with his, Sam's, and your faces on it. You're super serious and not pregnant because you look a lot thinner than you are right now. "Come on, look at these modeling sons of bitches. Nice 'blue steel', Sam."

"Hey. Apparently, it's our job. Alright, uh, here goes. Um, it says you're from Texas, and it says you were on a soap opera."

"What?" you and Dean ask at the same time.

You two head over to Sam and he plays the clip that's attached to whatever website he's on.

Dean is so much younger, maybe around twenty-two, and you know it's him because you remember him looking like this. You remember every stage Dean went through, and it's being replayed in your mind right now. The clip is playing, him and some woman are talking to one another, but you're not paying too much attention to it.

"Don't like this universe, Sammy," Dean slams the laptop shut. "We need to get out of this universe."

"No argument here, but I don't think our prayers are reaching Cas–the real Cas."

"Well, I agree. I think we are definitely out of, uh, soul-phone range. However, we can reverse Balthazar's spell. I watched every move." Dean searches for some paper and a pen, and once he got it, he began drawing some symbol on it. "We just get the ingredients, get back to that same window, and then there's no place like home."

"Good plan. We should start searching the crash site. Maybe something from our world came back with us," you suggest. "And while we're at it, let's avoid Misha. I don't think I can handle another kiss from him. I am really not going to be able to look at Castiel the same way again."

Luckily, Misha was nowhere to be found when you got back to the crash site, and not a lot of people were paying attention to you anyway. The crew members were still cleaning up the site, but there are still a lot of things left behind. It's weird to see your dad's house as part of a set, but you have to push those uncomfortable feelings aside so you can focus on getting back home. Dean remembers everything that Balthazar used, so in theory, everything should be in this house.

"Backbone of a lesser saint," Sam says to himself as he looks. He finds one a few seconds later, but he holds up the rubber piece of bone. It's not even real, and you realize that if you want to do this spell right, then you can't get the supplies here. "It's rubber."

"Check this out," Dean says and holds up a prop dagger, and he bends the blade to show it's made of rubber too. "Hey, look. It's fake." He goes to stab Sam's chest, and Sam jumps but relaxes when he realizes it's not real. "It's all fake!"

"Well, at least they're talking to each other," you hear one of the crew members say to the director.

"What are we supposed to do with this shit?" Dean demands an answer.

"We have to leave this place. If we're going to do this spell, then we need a real bone and real lamb's blood. The internet sells a lot of things, so maybe we can buy something and pick it up nearby."

"Buy it with what, Y/N?" Dean asks.

"I'm sure us actors can scrounge up a few dollars," you say sarcastically. "Whatever we're going to do, we can't do it here."

"She's right," Sam backs you up. "We need to leave."

"Okay, then let's leave."

Dean takes the lead and heads out of the same door you left the first time. The people outside are just as busy, if not busier, trying to set up the next scene or whatever, but if you get to have things go your way, you're not going to be able to do the next scene.

"Of course, everything is fake. We're on a film set," Sam suddenly says as he approaches an abandoned Impala. "We gotta get back to the real world."

"Yeah, exactly what she said in there," Dean states.

You three get inside the car, and Dean starts her up. The car doesn't sound so good, but that doesn't stop Dean from driving it.

"Alright, we go round up the genuine articles and bring them here for the spell." The car starts to sputter, and you're all confused on what is happening. "What the hell is going on? What is wrong with this thing?"

"Mr. Ackles!" someone says outside of the car. You peer through the dirty window to see a crew member jogging next to it, trying to get Dean out of the car. "Mr. Ackles!"

"Dean?" you ask and point to the man.

"God, Mr. Ackles, please!"

"Dean, this isn't the Impala."

"Please stop!" the crew member tries again.

"You think? It's a fucking prop! Just like everything else."

Dean stops the car, and you three exit it. The crew member sighs in relief, but Dean ignores his relief.

"How the hell are we supposed to get out of here?" the older brother demands.

"Clif."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, you three have a personal driver named Clif who is more than willing to drive you to wherever it is that you want. Now that you know that, you can check transportation off your list of things needed to be done. All that's left is getting money and finding the things online for the spell.

"You know where you want me to drop you off?" The driver asks, but no one answers. "Jensen?"

"Me? Yes. Um, I'll just tag along with, uh–"

"Jared," Sam whispers.

"Meredith," you whisper your name too.

"Jared and Meredith," Dean says loud enough for Clif to hear.

"Huh. Since when are you three talking? And aren't you supposed to be home to your husband?" Clif asks you.

"Husband?" you ask, surprised, but then you remember Misha. "Yes, my husband. No, we're fighting and I needed to get away."

Just then, your phone rings, and you look to see that it's Misha who is calling you. With a roll of your eyes, you decline the call so you can focus on everyone else inside the car.

"Yeah, uh, y-you know what, Clint, uh–"

"Clif."

"Y-yeah. Yeah, of course. Clif. Obviously. Um, so, uh, I think we're gonna go back to my place a-and do some... work," Sam stutters.

"Work on our acting," you add.

"For our characters," Dean says.

"Alright," Clif nods.

"Where the hell are we anyway?" you whisper to the brothers.

Clif drives by a sign on the freeway that has your stomach lurching up to your heart.

"Canada?" you squeak when you see the "Welcome to Vancouver" sign.

"Dude, we're not even in America," Dean hisses.

You're not sure how far Sam's fake place is to set, but it doesn't take long for Clif to reach there. You three are quick to leave the car and enter the house. It's big, it's nice, and it's super fancy. You never pictured Sam having this kind of house, but then again, this is Jared Padalecki's house. This place is a mansion, and you express how impressed you are with a low whistle.

"Damn, Sam, this is amazing," you chuckle.

"Wow. I must be the star of this thing," he chuckles.

"Yeah, right," Dean scoffs as he looks around. He notices a tanning bed and nudges his brother to look at it. "Check it out."

"What am I, Dracula?"

"George Hamilton Dracula." Dean spots a liquor cabinet, and his spirits are lifted. "Oh. Now we're talking." He pours himself a glass and peers outside through a curtained window when he coughs into his drink. "Dude, you have a camel in your backyard."

"It's an alpaca, dumbass," a woman says from behind you.

You turn to see... Ruby... standing on the second floor with an annoyed look on her face. All the anger you felt when she was alive comes rushing back, and you narrow your eyes to slits. If only you had your magic, then you would smoke her ass right now. Sam and Dean are equally as surprised, but you're the angriest.

"Ruby?" Dean gasps.

"'Ruby', right. That one never gets old," she scoffs and heads down the staircase to Sam. "How was work, hon?"

She leans up and kisses him on the mouth, and everyone is shocked this is happening. Who the hell is this woman and why is she macking on Sam?

"Give me one good reason not to kick your ass right now," you growl.

"Excuse me? Kick my ass? You're the one who's pregnant."

"You're the one who corrupted Sam in the first place! How are you alive right now? I killed you!"

"And you never let me forget it," she chuckles, her anger fading once she realizes you're in character.

"Wait. You and Ruby?" Dean stays on that topic.

"Do you honestly think that's funny, Jensen?"

"Right, because you're not Ruby. You... I mean, how could you be? You... Of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Ruby. And you are, uh, in... Jared's house, uh, because you two are..." he trails off when he spots a picture of Sam and Ruby on their wedding day. Ruby looks so nice in her white wedding dress, and Sam doesn't look so bad in a suit, "married! You married fake Ruby?"

Sam opens and closes his mouth like a fish, not having an answer for that.

"What are you doing?" fake Ruby asks.

"Work. Work," Sam covers with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, just, uh, thought I'd pop in, say 'hey'. Hey. Uh, and–and maybe run some lines," Dean stutters.

"You've never even been to our house. Neither you, Meredith."

"Well, now that I know there's an alpaca out back, I'm definitely coming back."

"Well, alpacas are the greenest animal," she grins. "Well, I'd like to stay, but I have that thing to get to."

"Oh, yeah. Of course, yeah. The thing," Sam nods.

"The international otter adoption charity dinner?"

Otter adoption charity dinner? What? She shakes her head and kisses Sam one more time, and you and Dean both roll your eyes in annoyance.

"Well, I'm glad you two are talking, anyway."

"Yeah," he chuckles.

She turns and leaves the room, and all three of you can't take your eyes off her. Only until she is gone does Dean speak first.

"Well, looks like you did alright."

"Yeah. I should figure out her name."

"What we should be doing is getting to work. I'm sure there is a damn computer somewhere in the house, yeah?" you ask and set off to find it.

It doesn't take a lot of brains to find the computer in the damn study/library. This library is huge, and it brings a smile to your face. It isn't as big as the one you're picturing, but it reminds you of the library in Beauty and the Beast. The one library you've always dreamed of having. This is small, but it's a hell of a start.

"Seriously, Sam, this is nice," you whistle yet again.

"We should get to work," he says and heads over to the computer.

"There are so many books!" you gush and run your fingers over the spines of many.

Sam takes the desk with the computer, and Dean sits at another desk meant for reading. There is also a laptop on that table, so he gets to look up stuff on there. You, on the other hand, are fascinated by this many books. You've visited a lot of libraries in the past, but this is something different. This is amazing because these books were placed here because Jared or fake Ruby wanted to read them, not because they had to be placed there.

"Nice portrait, Jared," you joke and motion to the big portrait of Sam as a cowboy with a suit of armor on either side of him.

"Shut up," he mumbles.

He searches for a few things and mutters to himself about if they look legit or not. Dean, on the other hand, is trying to see where the items are and how he is going to get them in time to get back.

"Alright, the auction house is in Mexico City. We could be there the day after tomorrow. We, uh, case it, yank it, and be back here by the end of the week."

"Or we could just buy it," Sam suggests.

"What?! Dude, that thing's over a hundred thousand–" Dean is cut off by Sam holding up a black card with Jared's name on it. "Well, hello Jared Padalecki."

"Just see if there is money on there," you say and snatch the card from Sam to toss to Dean.

He catches it easily and goes to use it, grinning when he enters the numbers.

"Triple rush. No problemo because money's no obje—this baby's maxed."

"I have another one," Sam says and holds up his wallet. Knowing he is more responsible with that kind of money, he buys all the artifacts needed, and arranges it so that they can pick it up at the airport tomorrow morning.

"Wow, they said it should be at the airport first thing in the morning."

"Money, man. There is nothing like it," Dean chuckles and heads over to the couch and lays on it. "Alright. Couch. TV star. Beauty rest."

"Let's go exploring," you whisper to Sam.

You two leave him alone in the library and walk down the hallway, looking at the pictures Jared has. You come across one of him and fake Ruby, and luckily, there are names at the bottom of the picture.

"Fake Ruby is Genevieve. Her name is Genevieve. How do we know that this world is any different from ours? How do we know that what happened to us didn't happen to these people? Just because we have a TV show about our lives, doesn't mean this stuff isn't happening somewhere in the world," you point out.

"Let's ask and find out," Sam mutters when he spots Genevieve coming in.

"Hey. Hi, uh, Gen—Genevieve."

"Gen," she corrects.

"Gen, of course. Yeah, so how was the otter thing?" he stutters.

"It was good. Everybody missed you there."

"Wow, I bet. So, listen, we gotta ask you a question. Do you remember, uh, the year before last? All those disasters?"

"Disasters?"

"Yeah, the whole earthquake spike?" you cut in. "You know, the 9.2 in Rome? The 8.5 outside Boston? The whole east/west tsunami chain?"

"Yes. I remember all of those from last season on your show."

"Right, yeah, I-we know that. That's what we mean," Sam chuckles, but you sigh.

There is no sign any of this happened here... you're a normal person and not some great witch with an agenda.

"Meredith, do you mind giving Jared and I a minute alone?" Gen asks.

"Sure, yeah, I'll check in on De-Jensen," you clear your throat and leave the married couple alone.

"You should call your husband. It's late," she says and grabs Sam's arm.

"Yeah, my husband," you whisper.

In this world, you're married to Misha, but in your world, you're not married at all. Who would you be married to? Dean? Would he only marry you because you two have a kid together? Or because he loves you? You look back and see Gen and Sam go upstairs quickly and quietly. It is getting late, but you can't go home...

... you have no home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 180 36
I let the archangel take me, in hopes of protecting my family from the self appointed God that was once my lover. I battled with heartache, a disabil...
19.3K 614 64
There's a civil war going on in Heaven, and you're caught in the middle of it. You come across a new source of power that will either make you strong...
82.4K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
116K 3.4K 81
Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but when you're juggling that, other angels...