Mama I'm in love (Bts x reade...

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

...with a criminal. You know what you're doing. No prison could hold you. It's a cat and mouse game. Read to... More

Prologue
You
Look
So
Ugly
When
You're
Lyin'
To
Me.
I
Don't
Feel
Nothing
When
You
Crying
To
Me.
And
If
You
Left,
You
Know
How
Fine
I
Would
Be.
I
Got
Ten
B*tch€$,
And
They
Dyin'
For
Me.
So
Much
Time
Been
Wasted,
Tried
On
Different
Faces.
Love
For
You
Is
And
I'm
Tryna
Get
You
Out
The
Way.
I
Know
You're
Chasing
A
Feeling
I
Erased
From
You.
Lying
To my face.

Fadin',

594 38 4
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

The man seems a bit taken aback by my calm demeanour.

"Um-no" the man says, shaking off my request.
"How long have you been working here?" I ask as I observe the room, checking where the security cameras are situated.

"Are you by any chance Mister Brown? Or should I say Detective Brown" I ask, looking at the man again. The man furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm the one asking the questions here" the man says, only confirming my question.

There's only a few people that know of my identity and this guy is one of them. I can only assume the people on my case are the same people from last time. My case is very hush hush.

"Who were those people with you?" He starts and gets straight to the point. I like this guy. He doesn't beat around the bush or try to mentally play with me like the usual detective.

I assume he already knows me enough that I'll probably answer their questions without the nonsense in between. I grin at the guy.

"I like you" I say and he raises a brow, clearly not amused.
"So there's Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, one of your guys, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, also one of your guys. The same person that managed to arrest me last time" I say, making the story sound good for Jungkook.

Might as well try to get him a promotion for my arrest.

"There's also Yeri. All very nice people. You could almost say I kidnapped them but don't write that down" I say, chuckling a bit. I never bring up Lucas. He already knows the drill. He's probably already halfway around the world by now.

The detective looks up at me in the corner of his eyes.

"They'll be taken in for questioning" he says, writing something down.

"They're good people. They didn't know anything, only Jungkook who contacted you guys, obviously" I say.
"Obviously" the guy repeats as he continues to write.

"So, what am I being held for exactly?" I ask.
"You are under arrest for the massacres in Jakaranda, Lienste, Kuns-" he continues to name places which seems like an eternity.

"Can you prove that that was me?" I ask. He gives me a glance and turns back to the paper in front of him.

"You are also under arrest for the robberies of-" and we sit there a long time as he names off the stuff I stole and where. He takes a breather but continues.

"You are also under arrest for the selling of illegal drugs and forming groups in-" and he continues to name places.
"You've basically broken all the laws" the man says as he looks further on my case.

"You told me all this last time yet you couldn't prove that it was me. You have no proof" I tell him straight in the eye, as if challenging him.

"But we know it's you" he responds with the same fire.
"The police can not arrest people on a gut feeling. You only have proof about the ice-cream machine. It wasn't even a big deal to send me to that previous prison. You completely isolated me for an ice-cream machine" I deadpan, putting on an unimpressed face. He leans forward.

"We know it's you" he says, looking me straight in the eyes.

"There are tons of people in this world. You can not accuse me of such nonsense" I say, getting angry. They're allowed to arrest me when they're smart enough to catch me. Until then, I am not confessing for anything.

"What kind of leads are you going off, huh? A person spills the same name as me or maybe even an eye witness of something they think they saw. Guess what, there are millions of me" I tell him. He continues to stare in my eyes but sits back in his chair. He glances towards his papers.

"What were you doing in France? It's very convenient that the paintings were stolen AND a wanted man escaped, not to mention the crime rate last month that spiked when you just so happened to be in the country" he says.
"How's that my fault?" I say with squinted eyes.

"So many people travel in and out of the country everyday. You can not blame that on me" I deny.

"And if you have to know, I was working on a new book so I was mostly at home. I met up with a few people to talk about business stuff" I say.

"We'll have to check up on that" the man skeptically says. I already made the arrangements for my alibi.

"Go ahead. I told my friends that I needed to work on business during my time in France. I didn't tell them much" I say.

He asks me a lot more other questions so I was sitting in that white room for hours.

"You will be transported back to Albotraz Prison" the man finally says.
"Finally. We've been talking for hours" I say, feeling incredibly tired.

The man rubs his eyes.

"I'll be back" he says and takes the two guards with him. I take this moment as an opportunity to stretch my legs. I look in the large mirror where I know they're watching me.

I just wish I could take these handcuffs off. It's incredibly uncomfortable.

I uncomfortably shift my arms around, trying to find a better position but give up. I sigh and turn back to the mirror. Hair is a bit messed up from the bag. I bare my teeth, feeling incredibly hungry.

I walk around the room very slowly, stretching a bit and later sitting down in my chair again.

A few minutes go by and someone comes in. I stand up, chair scraping against the floor.

"Finally, do you mind cuffing my hands in the front? It's getting extremely uncomfortable" I say.
"No" the man shortly says and two officers take me by the arms before I could fix it myself.

They take me through what seems like the whole station. Everyone stares at me as we make our way to the parking lot to see a whole station wagon waiting. They basically shove me in the back and the two officers sits in front of me.

"Can't one of you help me out with this?" I ask as I turn to my side to show off my cuffed hands. They don't answer.

This was gonna be a long ride...

We get to the airport and immediately fly over to the island. I go through the whole process again. I am led back to my cell but with a lot more security this time.

It's very far away from all the other prisoners. The reason this prison is the best is because it's incredibly isolated from everyone else. That's the worst thing a human can go through. The guards are the only people around and they're not allowed to speak to prisoners. All this for the ice-cream machine...

I didn't even get it in the end. I did cause a lot of property damage though. I would have paid it off but they wanted to hold something against me.

I get settled and start singing to myself again. It's the only thing that keeps me sane in my isolation.

No one ever complains so I don't stop.

Man-it feels colder than what I remember and everything is so stiff. I can only see these four walls, my cement 'bed' and toilet.

Three weeks itch very slowly and my boredom is getting the better of me. I have nothing to do.

The only thing I can do is sing till my voice breaks. I'm not allowed any visitors for about two months and I can get a visitor once a year but visitors are incredibly rare with all the paperwork that needs to be filled and for what-an hour of talking? So I can't see Lucas for the time being.

And someone brings me food from a tiny slot. These are the times I lose weight. The food isn't that bad but if the option is to eat that and eat nothing, I choose nothing.

Four months go by and it's officially been my longest jail time. They can hold my escape against my time but either than that it shouldn't be that bad.

Since I didn't hear anything from nobody, I can only assume that they haven't found any of my stolen items or gear and my alibi checks out.

My trial run was so short since the judge looked at everything and just claimed I was guilty and gave me unreasonable time.

In the beginning, I got seven years for the ice-cream machine incident and they added an extra three years for breaking out of the most isolated prison in the world and whatever else they found like running from the police.

So ten years in jail was pretty unreasonable in my eyes. They don't even know what I actually did wrong-more like-broke the law. I still stand with my morals.

Then one interesting day comes along.

"You've got a call" the first human contact I've had in a long time. The door slides open and immediately, two guards cuff me.

"This way" the one says and we all follow him. I found it weird since I wasn't expecting a call and they wouldn't even let the call come through to me. What's so special this time?

"In here" the guard says and I enter a surveillance room with a landline phone. I look around the room, getting very suspicious but pick up the phone.

"Is this Mrs (Y/S) (Y/N)?"
"Um, yes" I say very unsure. I can't identity the voice.

"Your sister is awake."

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.3K 35
◉⁠‿⁠◉ ( COMPLETED ) ◉⁠‿⁠◉ 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝...
11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
1K 251 38
❝ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ❞ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ↴ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧...
2.4K 245 28
"You're being fooled, you have no idea who he really is." - - - 7 lives, 7 different people, but all have one connection to one man. Do you really k...