Unpredictable Match 2

By louiistyles

Husband is in prison. Raising two kids on his own. Dealing with loneliness. Dealing with his job. How much... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
The Mentality Of Camthony
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Deleted Scene 1
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Characters *UPDATED*
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
BLACK LIVES MATTER #JUSTICEFORGEORGEFLOYD
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four

Thirty

22.2K 906 4.4K
By louiistyles

VOTE AND COMMENT 💖💖

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
- Details/Mention of r*pe of an underage child
-**Extreme violence

guys, if you're squeamish please read this chapter with caution. with that being said, im sorry for any mistakes and enjoy!

Ant POV

"There she go." Tyler points out the window on his end. I duck my head to see where he's pointing at and it's in the direction of a female in a pink sweater standing out the front of a corner store.

"In the pink?" I ask.

"Nah, next to her. In the red." He continues to point. I look at the female in red. Her back is turned to us, but if Tyler says that's her, then that's her. He's been tracking her for the past hour or something— that's what he told me. And if that's the case, this spot is not good at all. She around mad people. I know I'm taking a risk, but I'm not bout to be stupid about it.

Ty looks back at me, "You positive that this is what you want to do right?" He asks. This is like the fourth time he's asked me since I got in this car. I look out the window again.

Not on no personal shit, but I'm starting to get irritated now with him asking me the same shit. It's not that big of a deal but I said I'm sure each time. Nothing has changed since the last time he asked me like ten minutes ago. "How many times you gon ask me that," I mumble.

"I'm just making sure. I don't want you getting triggered by nothing and then you can't snap back; you know what I'm talking about," Tyler sighs, "You been doing pretty good so far, and personally I agree with what you doing, but you sure you wanna go back to this solution?"

I guess I could appreciate him being concerned for my well-being, but respectfully, I ain't concerned about that right now. I'm going to therapy soon, so if something is to happen to my train of thought, I'll be away from Cameron and I'll deal with it on my own and try to get better. Right now though, that's a non factor.

"What other option I got?" I ask him. What other option is there for a father, a father like me, to take when his daughter got raped? I woulda never went to the police in the first place, but even if I wanted to they gonna ask for proof that she probably don't have and just go on a long ass search for someone I could find by morning. So what other option is there? A grown ass man held my child down, and forced himself on her. Fuck do people expect me to do about that. Cry and rub her back while niggas get to be alive and do that shit to other little girls?

"It's seeming like this is the only one," he sighs, "I'm just thinking about your mental. That BPD no joke. But if you sure, then that's that. You know I'm with whatever."

"I'm sure," I say a final time.

Tyler nods and leans back in his seat, "Okay. So we gonna have to wait it out then and probably follow her because it's too many heads out there."

I just hope sitting here like this don't make me feel no type of ways, I don't have time to be dealing with no breakdowns or nothing. But Tyler is here, so I should be fine. "Yeah."

While we wait, Tyler tries to have a conversation with me from time to time but I can't pay attention or respond to him because all my focus is on Malaysia right now. My eyes been glued to her, watching her every move. It's stupid I still got to deal with her all these years later, but no more of that. That bitch done.

"You know we ran into her a couple months back. Cameron and I. Bitch work at five guys, and of course she was on the same shit she been on since we was kids, mad disrespectful to Cameron," Tyler says.

I didn't hear about this, "how?" I question.

"So first the bitch spilled juice on my shoes. I was gonna let it slide. But then when we was leaving, she ran out after us and started screaming about how you traumatized her for sixteen years and mad other shit. I was the one getting mad at first, and Cam was the one tryna pull me away. But then she was saying that Cameron and me are—her words mind you—me and Cameron are fucking on the low behind your back. Then she was like it don't matter because Anthony fucking niggas in prison. That's when Cameron got upset."

I don't know what kind of obsession she got with my family but she out her fucking mind, saying shit that no one is even thinking about. Me, doing shit with the next nigga—a man who isn't Cameron? Don't fucking disrespect me, bitch don't know shit about me or what I got going on. Fifteen years I was in there and I ain't never spoke to not one of them dirty ass niggas, Cameron knows that. But all of a sudden, just because she says so, I'm just suddenly attracted to niggas and doing shit with them left and right. Bitch a grown ass adult still spreading rumors.

And she don't know what Cameron and Tyler got going on either. I know what type of relationship they got. Man, I'm not worried about that shit or none of what she said. I know what we got going on, simple as that. "This was before or after Taleah?" I ask him.

"Right before," He sits up and looks out the window again. She must have been planned to set Taleah up through her sister before or after that happened. What my daughter got to do with problems she got with me or Cameron, I don't know. But I'll handle that.

We continue to sit and wait, and about twenty minutes pass of us just sitting in silence, with me staring out the window, keeping my eyes on her.

"Move bitch, damn. It's like 3am fuck is you doing," Tyler kisses his teeth. Time is passing, she not moving, and I'm sitting here starting to get irritated by sitting in this car. I stare straight ahead.

"After this, go back to Cameron's building. Ion want nobody driving me around," I say. Tyler got a lot of trust in this man up here, but I don't. I don't know him.

"Aight."

After another couple minutes of silence, Malaysia finally starts walking away from the group of people, alone. She probably getting ready to go home now. She not making it home to her kid, same kid she tried to say was mine, and it's nobody but her own fault.

"Go, go," Tyler tells the driver. He starts the car up and follows behind her once she reaches down the block. When she turns down a dark street, he goes in the same direction and starts following her closer. I wait until we're a good distance away, "Go head," I tell Tyler. I would've did it myself but she's on his side, and I know that he can move much faster than I can. He gets out and I look through the window just in case something happens.

Tyler grabs onto her arm making her turn around and stare at him, "The fuck?!"

He easily pulls her back to the car and pushes her in after I open the door for him. He gets in, shuts the door,  then immediately his driver speeds away. Malaysia is sitting next to me but I don't look at her once. If I do, all that's gonna do is make me start thinking and probably end up hurting her right off the back and fucking everything up.

"Is you serious right now? What the fuck are you doing? Nah," out the corner of my eye I see her taking her phone out, and instinctively I snatch it out her hand. I was going to break it and throw it out the window, but I'll do that when I'm done with her. I don't know what she got on there.

She faces me, "Nigga I will smack the shit out of you—Hold on. Anthony, is that you? Is this Ant?!" She leans forward and looks at my face, then gasps, "Nigga what, since when you come back home?! I ain't even recognize you." 

She continues to stare at me then kisses her teeth when I say nothing, "Oh so you still don't talk? You got this nigga scaring me, snatching me up making me think niggas tryna kidnap me, and you too shy to talk?" Malaysia leans back in her seat with a sigh, "Alright. So the fuck is the point of this then? Y'all not saying shit. Tyler?"

Like me, Tyler doesn't say anything.

"Where we going? Can y'all at least tell me that?" She asks. A couple seconds later, she lets out a sudden laugh, "Ohhh, oh okay. I get it now."

She swings her head around and looks at me, "I know you miss fucking some pussy after what, fifteen, sixteen years. I don't know why you still keeping up with this gay shit," she says. Tyler and I must be thinking the same thing because we look at each other at the same time. The fuck is this bitch talking about.

"That welcome home sex from what's his name must've been real disappointing," she laughs like she just figured me out. "Fat ass alone not cutting it, it just don't feel like no pussy. So where we fucking then?"

Tyler is the first to respond to her, "Yo you really delusional, dumb ass bitch," he says. I look back out the window. I'm need to stay as calm as I can before I end up breaking her neck in this backseat, for real. She still looking for reasons to talk bad about Cameron or my relationship with him. I got with a boy when I was eighteen years old and she still stuck on that like I'm fucking her. Bitch I will fucking kill you, I don't give a fuck about you or anything you offering.

"Oh boy, here go Cameron's side nigga," she sighs, "you better watch out for the two of them. Last time I saw them, they was holding hands walking out five guys and all up on each other."

Tyler kisses his teeth, "Yo—you know what, I'm not even gonna say nothing," He's sounding agitated now. He doesn't even need to get himself worked up for that bullshit. I already said I know what kind of relationship Cameron and Tyler got. End of story.

"Because you can't deny it. Nigga got famous and started doing shit behind your back. And wasn't there pictures released of y'all hugging and kissing in a car on that same day? Bitch, let me mind my business though," she looks at me, "Ant you got so much more potential than that. You could really get any bitch you want. You got a big ass dick. You mad fine, like. Do better. Camin done found a replacement for you already."

She need to shut her ass up, she talks too much. I'm starting to get into that headspace that makes me black out and I can't do that right now. To try and calm myself down more, I start clenching and unclenching my fists. I really should've got this over with when I had the chance. One of the few times I ever chose to spare somebody, and this is what they turn into. I ain't never doing no shit like that again.

"Can you stop? You're mad fucking annoying," Tyler says.

"Nigga you feeling hot because I'm exposing you? Why so defensive?"

"I don't care about what you think you exposing me for, but can you shut the fuck up. Bitch. Anthony is not fucking you. You know why you here, that's why you talking so much. You act like a fucking child, bro."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she says quietly. And just by the way she said that, I know she knows what he's talking about. Especially because she stays quiet the rest of the way.

"Pierre, you could drop me off here and go home for the night. Here," Tyler pays his driver when we pull up next to my car. "Keep everything."

"Thank you my friend, good night. You too, Anthony. Good luck and be safe," he says. Apparently Tyler has known this man for ten years. I have no feelings towards him, but if they known each other for ten years then he should know that I'll kill him too if I have to. So it would be best for him to not say nothing about this to nobody if he had planned to.

As I'm getting out, I pull Malaysia out the car with me and transfer her to the backseat of mine. If I didn't have my hand over her mouth, she would've been screaming for help. I close the door then get in the front seat. She starts her screaming but when Tyler gets in the backseat with her, the screaming stops. He must've covered her mouth.

As fast as I can, I speed out of Cameron's neighborhood.

"What's his name?" Tyler asks her.

I look through the rear view mirror as he uncovers her mouth and she gets to screaming again. So, she did all that talking back in the other car just to know exactly what she's here for. If she was trying to make herself look innocent, she didn't do a good job. "Yo. Scream in my ear again," he mumbles. She gasps all of a sudden. I see that Tyler got a gun pressed right under her chin. I look back at the road.

"Nigga what the fuck?" She says in a lower tone, now she sounding more scared than she already was.

"What's his name? You screaming like that's gon make us let you out," Tyler says. Like imma stop the car and say let her ass out because she scared. Dumb ass bitch.

Now she starts crying, "I don't know what you talking about."

Tyler taps me, "Bro take this. Now she getting me tight," he passes me the gun, "imma smack the fire out you bitch. Answer the question."

"Listen, all I know is one day Cameron followed me and attacked me out the blue, start screaming at me about setting his daughter up and shit and I didn't know what he was talking about. He dragged me through nasty ass water behind my building, you could ask him. And whatever he claims I said, he's lying. Because I clearly told him I don't know anything about anyone raping your daughter. He didn't believe me and still attacked me. I don't fucking know, I put that on everything," she rants.

"Call him and ask him if you don't believe me. I swear he attacked me. But he probably gonna say I said some shit I never even said. I told him, I don't know what you're talking about," she continues. I don't believe anything that she says, especially when it's about Cameron attacking someone, but even if what she saying was true, is that supposed to make me feel bad for her? Cameron could've attacked her for bumping into him, I don't give a fuck.

I look in the rear view mirror. Tyler looks through his phone briefly then shows her a picture, "who this?" He asks. He must be showing her one of the pictures I sent him earlier. It's the same ones Taleah was showing me.

Malaysia sighs, "That's my baby sister. Why? What? I know she friends with the girl, she ain't did shit."

"So my niece ain't get raped at your sister house after hanging out with her?"

She shrugs, "Ion know, I don't live with her. But she didn't do anything." I look back at the road again. She thinks something is going to come out of her continuing to lie. "Can you guys just let me go please?"

Tyler plays the video Taleah showed me where there's a male voice in the background with the two girls, "who is that voice? Who's T?"

"I don't know. I don't know why y'all keep asking me if I said—" She's cut off by me stepping on the breaks while in the middle of a street. When I said I felt myself starting to black out, this is exactly what I was afraid of. The sound of her voice, her coming up with all these lies, the shit got my blood feeling hot.

I'm not the nicest person to begin with, but I could really get like that, and that's the shit everybody around me including myself wants to avoid. I know this is what Tyler was talking about. I held myself back as much as I could have and I want nothing else but to put a bullet through her head now. I lean my head back on my seat and close my eyes, really trying to get myself from losing all control over myself. Tyler briefly squeezes my shoulder.

"It's either you tell the truth or this nigga gonna kill you. And you know he will," Tyler says.

"Anthony couldn't kill me years ago, and he still won't. I said I don't know, so I don't know," she says, still keeping this clueless act up. I won't?

Tyler sighs, "Okay. Ant you got her phone?"

I sigh deeply, and try my hardest to open my mouth and speak, it gets hard sometimes to form any thoughts or anything, "Yeah," I mumble.

"Aight, so she done right? Was tryna give you the benefit of the doubt," he lies. He know we was going to kill her from jump. I know what game he playing.

"Done? What you mean?" She says sounding panicked.

"What I just said, are you slow? You sitting here lying and now you shocked. I just said he's gonna kill you, you didn't care, so you done."

I open my eyes and Malaysia stares back at me as I stare at her through the rear view mirror, then she widens her eyes and her face drops, "Aight. This nigga is fucking crazy," she mumbles then hesitantly looks away from me, "why the fuck is this nigga looking like that?" She asks Tyler.

He looks at me through the mirror and sighs. "You should've told the truth," he shakes his head.

Malaysia looks at me again, her face now red. "Aight," she starts, "It wasn't even that serious though. It was just a little situation with my baby sister. Your daughter was thinking she was better than her or whatever because she always got expensive shit. Childish shit. When she was telling me about it, I knew who she was through you, and I was already mad from what you did to me, Anthony. So, I helped her, but it was just a prank my little sister came up. She was supposed to come to her house and then we was gonna act like a robber was gonna take her shit, to teach her a lesson. She had asked one of my baby fathers to act like it, but he went too far and had kicked the girls out the room and then did what he did to your daughter. They couldn't do nothing to stop it. I ain't have nothing to do with her getting raped, that was all on him. It was a mistake."

"You got her raped," Tyler says.

"No, I just said-" she looks at me again then sighs, "aight. It was a in the moment decision. My little sister, her friend and I just said put her with my baby daddy and he'll do what he chooses to do. We we never actually said rape her. That's just what he did, and it was a bad mistake. After it happened I told them we shouldn't have did that. I was the one who was saying like, yo that shit not cool she just a kid like it was supposed to be innocent. I even stopped talking to my baby daddy after that. For real," she shakes her head quickly.

"Who's this nigga?" Tyler asks.

She shakes her head, "What you gonna do to him? My son is two years old, I can't be raising him by myself. Just let it go. Sorry for what happened, but respectfully, your daughter good now. It was a joke gone too far, that's it."

"We know his name start with a T. We got your phone so we can find out on our own. So It's best if you just tell us now."

"If I tell you y'all gon help me raise my son? I can't afford to have no support again." She says.

Tyler kisses his teeth then laughs humorlessly, "Nah bitch, just say the name."

Malaysia whines a little bit then sighs, "Okay. Fine. It was Trevor. You remember him from high school? Wait nah, you didn't go to school with us. He was on the football team with Anthony. Anthony, you remember who he was? If yeah, then that's him. You can look through my phone if you don't believe me, as long as y'all keep y'all promise and let me go."

"You know a Trevor?" Tyler asks me. I search my mind for a second. This the same nigga who I almost killed for touching Cameron, not the one who I shot, this a different one. That was touching him while I had to leave school when I couldn't walk. I almost killed him, but I had to leave at the last minute. I remember.

I give Tyler Malaysia's phone to unlock it. First thing I do, I take the passcode off, then I go to her text messages and click on "Trevor". I read each individual one, and the obsession she got with my family is crazy. Cameron this, Cameron that, Faggot, Anthony, the twins, Tyler, faggot again. Not like I didn't know already, but it's clear she not as clueless as she making herself out to be.

Malaysia: Wyd

Trevor: nuthin. call me

Malaysia: Nah, its easier for me to write it out. So yk anthony daughter, the one he had w that boy

Trevor: shit crazy man how tf a dude get pregnant it's some shit they not telling us he not a man for real

Malaysia: Ok but do u know who I'm talking about though

Trevor: idk wasn't it twins

Malaysia: Yea, his daughter name Taleah here she go

Malaysia: *picture of  Taleah*

Trevor: oh she trouble🥴🥴... how old she is

Malaysia: 15, Same age as Maliyah they go to school together

Trevor: lmfao she like older niggas? 😂 u not giving me no pussy so dnt start either lol.

Malaysia: Idk but maliyah been telling me she real stuck up all bc of that nigga Tyler buying her shit.

Trevor: word

Malaysia: Yeah, so this the plan Maliyah and her other friend gonna bring her to her house, she gonna put y'all alone together in a room and u could do whatever to her it don't matter just teach her ass a lesson, having money don't make u sheltered 💀 Like idk who tf she think she is

Trevor: u said do whatever? 👀

Malaysia: Yeah, don't kill her tho that's ode

Trevor: nah nah, but shit them youngins pussy be tight as a bitch 😭 

Malaysia: if that's what u think would work, I'm not gonna tell u what to do 

Trevor: i mean that could work. long as she don't get to screaming and crying and shit. that shit piss me off like just take the dick nd stfu

Malaysia: Take that dick 😂 Nah facts tho. She probably fucking mad niggas she should be fine unless she just want to be extra them bitches be screaminggg for nothing. Lol just don't get her ass pregnant.

Trevor: oh nah, i got more self control than that. so when is this happening?

Malaysia: Tomorrow. I'll pick u up to go to Maliyah and we'll stay in a room till she come. I woulda felt bad, but bc of what Anthony did to me I could care less u feel me

Trevor: yeah i feel u. that nigga not gonna find out tho right?

Malaysia: He too busy fucking the whole prison one by one 😩💀 he won't know shit & even if he do he can't do shit. He in there for like 100 years so don't worry about that

Trevor: lmfao😂😂😂 u right, aight its a plan just lmk

I keep reading a little bit further, and end up seeing the thumbnail of some shit that makes me turn the phone all the way off. Oh nah. In shock, I put my head down for a second and take a couple deep breaths. I can't be letting myself get emotional right now, that's not what I'm here for. I know what happened, this is not new information. I keep telling myself that, but what you know is different from the shit you see. I inhale and shut my eyes, clenching and unclenching my fists.

"What you see?" Tyler asks me.

I open my eyes and look at Malaysia through the mirror, then look at my hands that are now tightly gripping the steering wheel. "Text messages. About Taleah. Plotting," Is all that I say. I can't traumatize him with the same shit I just seen.

"Where that nigga stay?" He asks her.

I put my head down between my arms and take a few deep breaths while Tyler tries to figure out where that nigga is. I feel worse than how I felt when I bashed that nigga head in after he mentioned my daughter. I don't expect much from nobody, but y'all can't even draw the line at a fucking kid, nigga? I don't never feel sick, but that shit literally makes me nauseous, lightheaded, and confused. Especially when it's my kid.

I lift my head back up. I need to get out of here.

"Here the address go, Ready?" I open my gps and Tyler gives me the address. It's out in Brownsville, which is eight minutes from where I'm at. I start heading in the direction of the gps.

"Wait, y'all not letting me out yet? I can just walk home."

"Nah, not yet." Tyler says.

After six minutes, I'm parked out in front of a projects building. I turn Malaysia's phone on and open up Trevor's contact, "Tell him come outside. Do it right," I pass the phone back to Tyler. If she says anything else to him imma kill her then find the nigga myself. Play with me if she want to.

The phone is on speaker, so I'm hearing it ring. After three rings, he picks up, "Yeah."

"Hey, can you come outside real quick. I'm uh- I wanna come upstairs but it's mad niggas blocking the way and staring at me."

"They not gonna do nothing. Just come," he groans.

"Nigga can you just come down, I got your son with me. These niggas are mad sus and they are staring at me. The fuck, why I always gotta beg you," she responds.

"Aight, relax. I'm coming," he hangs the phone up.

"How was that?" She asks Tyler. She really thinks she safe now, that's the funny part.

Tyler scoffs, "Real good."

We wait two minutes then she points, "There he go. In the wife beater." I look at the man walking out looking like he just got out of bed. I watch him as he pulls his phone out and little while after, Malaysia's phone rings.

"I'm outside. Hurry up, it's fuckin' brick out here."

Malaysia looks at me through the mirror, "Come can you help get Josiah out this Uber please. I had to run back in because the people was looking at me. The black car, straight ahead. Hurry up before this nigga start charging me extra."

"You said straight ahead?" He starts walking towards the car.

"Yeah, I see you. When you come, open the door for me," she hangs the phone up. Trevor picks up his pace while dragging himself towards the car, and when he's close enough I unlock the door. He opens the back door and ducks his head which only makes it that much easier for Tyler to pull him in the car and shut the door as I quickly drive away.

"Ayo!" He shouts. I turn the child lock on. Through the rear view mirror, I see him sitting himself up, "The fuck is going on?!" He looks at Tyler then at Malaysia, "What y'all got going on?! Let me the fuck out now bro I'm not playing. Bitch you set me up?!"

He touches all on his pockets. He ain't got shit in there, he came out here with no nothing—no clothes, no strap, just a phone. Pussy ass nigga. When he takes the phone out, Tyler snatches it and throws it to the front along with Malaysia's phone. Trevor sighs loudly and lets out a unnecessary scream, "FUCK! Bitch I swear imma fucking kill you."

"Nigga they was gonna kill me if I didn't say where you were."

He looks at Tyler then looks at me, and he makes the same face Malaysia did when she stares into my eyes, only this time his is for a different reason. "What the fuck, how—" he sighs and looks down, "Anthony, yo bro whatever she telling you don't listen to her. She's a fucking liar, oh my fucking God this shit is blowing mines. She's just trying to put this all on me to save herself. I swear to God."

At this point they just talking to talk and for no reason. I got the people I was looking for, and I'm going to finish what I should've finished already, nothing or nobody can change my mind. I saw the text messages. I saw everything.

Only people that I'm "sparing"  tonight is them little girls that was involved. The only thing saving them is the fact that Taleah handled them already in a way she feels comfortable with, and the fact that I'm on some other shit now, shit that's beyond just killing people. I ain't looking for fifteen year old girls this late in the night either. But when I do see them, I promise they won't look her way again.

"Was it worth it?" Tyler asks him.

"Look, I ain't even know that was his daughter man. It was a mistake. A honest mistake, just let me go man. I got kids, I got shit going on. Y'all really doing too much man, please. I just found out that was his daughter."

"So you just think raping girls is valid."

Trevor sniffs, "It's not even that, I was drunk as shit. It was a honest mistake. I didn't know she was fifteen. Malaysia lied about her age and then she told me after we was done, then that's when I knew I just raped her, I felt so bad. I would've never done it if I knew she was fifteen. Come on man, I got kids around her age."

There's a silence, then there's a loud impact with a cracking noise. I look behind me to make sure Tyler ain't get hurt but instead I'm met with the sight of the other niggas nose bleeding heavy. Tyler is staring at him with a frown then punches him in the face again, "you fucking crazy?" He questions angrily, "Nah is you fucking crazy nigga? The fuck nigga. Y'all niggas are fucking weird," he kisses his teeth and punches him one more time in his head. He should've kept going. I look back at the road and continue driving.

I reach the empty alleyway I planned to come to which is behind a old ass run down building by east river. This spot there's no one around, no cars pass, and no people live here. I get out quickly, and grab what I need in the trunk to handle this nigga. When I said they going to wish I just shot them, this is exactly what I meant. First I put on gloves, then I lay out a black plastic bag on the floor. I pull Trevor out the car and drop him onto it. All those feelings I tried to keep under control in the car start coming down on me all at once.

"Please!" He shouts.

I suddenly stomp on his face, instantly dislocating his jaw. Make too much fucking noise. Matter fact;

I open the backseat, "bring her out."

Tyler comes out with his hand gripping Malaysia's arm.

"Let her go. If she run she dead," I tell Tyler. He lets her go and her dumb ass smiling like shit funny.

"Ain't nobody running," she shakes her head, "I'm not that stupid."

Tyler and I look at each other briefly then I look back down at Trevor on the floor. I stomp on his head again, completely crushing his jaw now.

"Take his clothes off," I tell Malaysia. Without hesitation, she gets down on the floor and pulls his pants down leaving him naked from the waist down. When she gets back up, with the same force I stomped on his face with, I do the same to his dick. Then again, and each time I do that he lets out these muffled screams.

"Looking real fucking stupid," Tyler mumbles.

I bend down to his level then I grab his neck and slam his head onto the floor, making his head start bleeding. I should be watching to make sure the blood don't get everywhere, but now I'm completely zoned out. I get back up, pick him up by his shirt and punch him in the face more times than I can count, but long enough to have one of his eyes falling out of his head. That's not satisfying enough for me.

I drop him back down on the floor and I don't remember how or when I do it, everything is really a blur, but he's screaming on the floor while I got a pocket knife in one hand and his dick in the other. I pass Tyler the knife and drop his detached dick to the floor. I want him to feel worse pain than my daughter felt, he used that shit to hurt her so it's gone first. Fuck he though this was.

The nigga starts spazzing out and jerking on the floor, and my only response to that is to keep punching him in his face. When I look at him, all I can see is my daughter crying, and that's the shit that make me react this way. I won't be sorry for it, I won't regret it, I won't care. He had his fun raping my daughter, so I can do whatever I see fit. What I saw in those messages makes me more than justified to do whatever I want.

'i put her ass on the bed pulled her pants down nd did what i had to do. idk what lil young nigga she got but if i was a teenager again.... lol😂

'mad crying and screaming but her shit was so wet, i really couldn't stop myself now i see why niggas be doing that "rape" shit. oh well lmao pussy don't get wet unless u like it'

'im not bout to lie to u bc u dnt like anthont n his lil faggot ass boyfriend . i did exactly what y'all asked me to do and now u the one asking me how it was so i'm telling u💀 u want me to talk bad about her but everything about her lil pussy was valid . it's rlly nothing bad to say.'

'nah this def won't be the last time. u sure she don't know who i am right? i think i could get away with it again 😂😂😂'

''watch this video i took. u could see she started bleeding😬 n befor u start i didn't have no time to put on a condom'

The thumbnail to the video he sent flashes in my mind. I slide him across the black plastic and with full force, collide him into a brick wall, and I hear something cracking in his face. Bitch ass nigga. I slam his head into the wall again. The messages keep replaying over and over again in my head and I keep hitting his head against the wall, harder each and every time.

"Oh my god," Malaysia's annoying ass voice rings in my ear.

"Here bro," Tyler hands me back the knife. "You got it bro. Now finish it so we could go."

I pick Trevor up by his hair.

In my hands, I'm holding up a nearly lifeless body. Teeth missing, eye missing, dick missing, face beat the fuck in. Ugly ass nigga. Without hesitation, I put the knife to his neck and with one swipe, slit his throat and he immediately starts bleeding out his neck. His body goes completely limp, but that doesn't stop me from continuing to slit his throat. I keep going until his head is the only thing in my hand and his decapitated body drops to the floor on its own. I drop his head then step away from the body.

"There you go," Tyler says, "Bum ass nigga"

Malaysia stares at me, looking terrified out her mind and stuck.

"You next," I tell her.

Her eyes widen, "What?!" She starts moving back but Tyler stops her. "LET ME GO. THIS NIGGA IS FUCKING CRAZY. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL?! STOP! PLEASE!"

Tyler puts his hand over her mouth and shakes his head, "Nah we good."

She starts sobbing and trying to plead for her life with her mouth still covered. All I know is I gotta get back to Cameron before he start calling me, I don't have time for this. All this is is late work. I grab Malaysia and like Tyler, I put my hand over her mouth. She still manages to scream and cry and try so get herself out of my grip. I take the same knife I used on the nigga and put it to her throat.

Without wasting any more time, I make one long, deep slit in her throat. I watch her gasps for air, then in the next second her face goes blank with her eyes stuck wide open. Like I did to the guy, I keep going until her head is cut off of her body. I drop it to the floor and watch her body continue to bleed out.

"Damn," Tyler picks his foot up and moves it away from the blood so it doesn't get on him, "you done bro. Let's go," He pats my back.

I pick up two extra heavy duty bags that I had dropped on the floor and with Tyler's help, I transfer both their bodies into separate bags and stuff it with other shit that's around, bricks, rocks, steel— anything that'll make the bag extra heavy. I close the bags and we transfer them to my trunk. There's very little mess left behind, but it's just splatters of their blood. There's other spots of blood here that aren't from me, so I just leave it there. Before I go, I take the gloves off and burn them with my lighter until it burns up completely.

I drive in the direction of the east river so I can drop their bodies. While I'm driving, I keep shifting in my seat. My body feels hot from top to bottom and my heart is beating out my chest. It has nothing to do with me feeling nervous or nothing. It's the amount of anger I'm feeling taking over my body that hasn't gone away yet even after killing them.

I pull up to a completely empty spot over the water,
"Stay in the car, I got it," I tell Tyler. I know he'd want to come out to help me but he has a lot to lose if someone sees him out here. There's no one around, but I rather protect him and keep his face out. I pop open the trunk, and with new gloves on, pick up one of the bodies. This one is heavier, so it's probably the nigga. I double check to make sure no blood leaked out, but none did. We got everything extra tight.

I throw his body into the water and watch it sink in for a moment. I get Malaysia's body out the trunk next and do the same to hers. A sad ass life of causing trouble and drama. I don't give a fuck who miss her; her kids, her mother. None of them. The both of them deserved this, and if there was something worse than death, they would deserve that too.

"Let's go bro," I hear Tyler say, "Come on."

I get back in the car. Earlier he gave me the directions to his house and told me I could change and clean up there before going back to Cameron. So, I drive far out into Queens to his place, and there I handle my business as does he. I shower, change my clothes, burn my old clothes, break both Malaysia and Trevor's phones, Wipe my car down, and then finally sit down and smoke a blunt while I wait on Tyler.

I'm on my third blunt when he comes back down dressed in new clothes. I know I shouldn't be smoking anymore, but it's the only thing that sort of helps. Tyler puts his arm around my shoulders, "Snap out of it, Ant," he hits my chest.

I stare at the wall ahead of me. Tyler sighs. I continue to smoke my blunt and look at the wall. I'm good.

"You can't take back what happened to her, but you took care of it bro. They can never hurt her again," he says.

If there was anything I could do, I wish it was that. Take it back. They dead, but my daughters memory is not. "I can't take it back," I mumble.

"You can't dwell on that though. That's how life is, you can't undo anything. But you're here now, and you did what you could to take care of it. Them niggas is dead and gone like they should be," he responds. The 'everything I could' would've been me being around to prevent it from happening in the first place. What I did was just a cleanup. I should've been here.

Tyler takes his arm from around my shoulder and lays my back, "Come on. Snap out of it. You got a couple days left with Cameron and the kids. Call him and tell him you coming home. Just listen to his voice," he takes my phone of the table and hands it to me. "Go head. Because you know he gonna call you any time now. What time is it?" He looks at the phone, "Six A.M. Call him. And look, he already called you back to back."

I stare at the phone in my hand for a second, then decide to take Tyler's advice. The phone rings once before Cameron picks up. I put it on speaker.

"Hello??"

I sniff and wipe my face, struggling to speak at first. Tyler motions for me to talk. "Hey baby," I say as normally as I can.

"Ant, I was waiting on you to call me back. I was so worried. I can't sleep... Where are you?" The sound of Cameron's voice takes me out of my own head for a second. Now some of my energy is going towards him.

"I'm at Tyler's house."

He exhales, "Oh, I'm so relieved, you don't understand," Cam sighs.

"Stay awake for me, I'll be there soon," I mumble.

"Of course I'll stay awake for you. Alright... I love you. See you soon."

"I love you too." I hang the phone up. I need to go back to him now. Clearly that's where I need to be anyways. I stand up and pass Tyler the rest of my blunt then dap him up and grab all my shit to go.

"You gonna be alright? I could come with you, make sure you good." He says.

"I'm good," I say. "I'm going straight to Cameron."

He narrows his eyes at me, "Aight. Text me when you get back then."

I leave out of his house and head back to my car. The drive back is quiet, and still filled with those messages circulating my mind. Had it not been for Cameron, these distractions would've caused me to end up hurting myself. I blame myself. I blame who did it to her, but the blame falls back on me. I should've been around to prevent this from happening to her.

After a thirty minute drive, I'm standing outside of Cameron's door waiting for him to open it after texting him that I'm outside. Seconds later the door swings open and he pulls me inside then closes the door.

"Finally," he sighs and wraps his arm around me. "Where did you go??"

I ignore his question and wrap my arms around him instead. I kiss his lips, allowing him to calm me down and distract me for a while without him even knowing he's doing it. I break away from his lips, "Come on," I tell him and grab his hand. I know he's tired. It's early in the morning now and I know he probably been up since I left at 2am. It's still a little dark outside, so he could still get some sleep.

As I'm pulling him towards his room, I have a short lived internal battle with myself. It's a matter of potentially having my daughter be scared of me versus having her be scared to go outside. I come up with my answer, though. It might be the wrong choice, but I rather get it over with now. I try keep things like this separate from my family, especially my kids, but I don't think now is the time for that. And if I don't get this over with now, I'm going to end up convincing myself to never say anything about it.

"Hold on," I stop Cameron while we're in front of Taleah's door. I open her door, and of course she's asleep. I guide Cameron in and then close the door.

"What's going on?" Cameron whispers. I'm going to tell both of them at the same time.

I motion Cameron to sit down and he sits down besides Taleah while I sit on the other end. I turn her lamp on and Leah tiredly lifts her head up and squints at the light. She looks back and forth at Cameron and I, then sits up all the way up.

"What's going on guys?" She asks tiredly and confused. Cameron frowns at me then raises his eyebrows, looking just as confused as she is. I'll go ahead and say it how it is, but I'm not going to go into detail about anything.

"I brought your papa in here to tell y'all both something. I don't want y'all to ask me no questions, just listen to what I'm saying," I say. Cameron puts his arm around Taleah.

"Okay," they say together, both sounding afraid and nervous.

I look my daughter in her eye, and very bluntly tell her how it is—I found out who hurt her, and killed the person who did it and the person behind it. I don't mention anything about what I saw, who they were, how I did it, or where I did it. Just the fact that they're dead. That's all they need to know.

"Wh-what?" She's wide awake now, "Wait you—"

"Anthony..." Cameron says in shock.

I already know what they're both thinking, "Nobody saw me. No one was around. I made sure to clean everything up, so don't worry about that."

"So wait, they're actually dead? Like you—"

I cut my daughter off, "That's what I said." She stares into the distance, so I continue, "They can't hurt you again babygirl," I say. And I won't tell her, but I saw that they were were planning to.

It's quiet for a while, no one saying anything at all, but then all of a sudden, Taleah starts to cry.

At first I think it's because of me saying I killed somebody, thinking that maybe she's sensitive to human life. But, she buries her head into my torso, hugs me tight, and cries even harder. I have to look away from her for my sake, but I still put my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Thank you, daddy," she strains through her tears.

I look at Cameron who's face is bright red. He starts tearing up while looking at me then looks at Taleah. "Oh my god," he whispers suddenly. He wipes at his eyes then rubs Leah's back as she continues to sob into my shirt. When he looks back at me, I stare back at him, the neither of us breaking eye contact.

I know my daughter told me that she can't live her life in fear. These are not the tears of somebody who wasn't afraid. I don't know what goes on I'm her mind, but knowing they were still out there was probably hurting her. And it's the sound of relief in her sobs that are helping me focus on what I was able to done.

Like I said before, I wish that I could have prevented it from the jump. I wish I was around, and this would have never happened. But I know my daughter is happy that they can't hurt her anymore. I don't know if she's mad at me for not being there, but the way she's holding me is telling me that she's happy that I'm here now.

When she looks at me, or when Cameron or my son looks at me, I don't want them to see a murderer, or somebody who doesn't know how to control his anger. I want them so see a man would do everything in his power, with no limits, to keep them safe. And if that means more people have to get killed, then that's just how it is. They know how I operate; it's just another body to me, but could mean so much more to them. I know what I said; I said that I'm going to become a changed man for my family. But this is something that I don't think will ever change about me. It can't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
wow😯

Thoughts on...

Ant?

Ty?

Cam?

Leah?

Malaysia?

Trevor?

well, there's that. can i admit something; writing this chapter scared me so bad and idk why like my heart was beating fast and i felt like someone was watching me getting ready to kill me💀 it's not even funny i had to take a couple breaks

anyways i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
hopefully we'll see more brighter days from here, especially for leah.

i love you all and see you *soon* 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
31.8K 1.5K 31
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
36.5K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
416K 38.9K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...