Mama I'm in love (Bts x reade...

Autorstwa FixitFelixxxxxxx

...with a criminal. You know what you're doing. No prison could hold you. It's a cat and mouse game. Read to... Więcej

Prologue
You
Look
So
Ugly
When
You're
Lyin'
To
Me.
I
Don't
Feel
Nothing
When
You
Crying
To
Me.
And
If
You
Left,
You
Know
How
Fine
I
Would
Be.
I
Got
Ten
B*tch€$,
And
They
Dyin'
For
Me.
So
Much
Time
Been
Wasted,
Tried
On
Different
Faces.
Love
For
You
Fadin',
And
I'm
Tryna
Get
You
Out
The
Way.
I
Know
You're
Chasing
A
Feeling
I
Erased
From
You.
Lying
To my face.

Is

598 40 4
Autorstwa FixitFelixxxxxxx

"Sure sure" I say, not caring because I know it's a silly crush. Taehyung frowns and I look away, pretending I didn't see.

"I would've preferred you pretending than that answer" he says.
"I told you before, it's infatuation, a silly crush. It will go away, I guarantee" I say, feeling extremely sure.

"And I told you that you're wrong" he says as I stand up from my bed, heading to my wardrobe.
"Do you even remember the bet we had?" He asks as I throw my outfit for the day on my bed.

"Erm, something along the lines of me confessing to you before we leave France" I say.
"And if you did, I'll be your boyfriend and if you don't, we'll be friends. Guess what, there isn't much time left so I suggest you just do it now" he says with a cocky grin.

"You do realise you are still on the floor, right?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, grabbing my tossed clothes from my bed.

"What does that have to do with anything" he says with a smirk. I sigh, clothes in a bundle in one hand, as I walk over to Taehyung. I squat down to look him in the eye. He's looking extremely excited.

What kind of words do I need to use to make him understand? I don't want to be harsh but being nice hasn't gotten me far.

...But I can't be harsh with this face.

"I am not interested. Go chase after Yeri. She's a great girl" I say.
"What do I need to do for you to like me? Is it my looks or personality or what? Please just tell me" Taehyung says, looking desperate which breaks my heart.

"Be yourself with someone else" I tell him and leave before I look at any more heart breaking faces.

I feel like absolute trash when I get ready for the day but it had to be done. He's better off with someone else.

I enter my room again to see that he's not on the floor anymore. I toss my pyjamas in the laundry basket because it smells a lot like Taehyung.

I open my door to see a frantic Jungkook.

"Finally. You're awake. We need to leave-like now" Jungkook says as he grabs my arm.
"Yeah yeah. Let me just grab an apple or something" I say but he continues to rush.

"You don't understand. They are coming in an hour" Jungkook says and I yank back my arm.
"Then I have plenty of time to eat. I can make pancakes for everyone. It's killer" I convince him but he grabs me by both arms, staring at me intensely.

"You need to leave because they are coming. I thought it over and you can't go to jail. You wouldn't last a week" he says and I raise an eyebrow. I've been in jail longer than that...

"Is this reverse psychology because I already agreed I would go" I say, growing suspicious. I don't know what he's playing at.

"I'm being serious. Take your car and leave. I can handle the people coming" Jungkook says, grabbing my coat and shoving it towards me.

"If you were being serious, why didn't you cancel like the first time?" I ask, very suspicious.
"I postponed and they are already angry at me" Jungkook says but shakes his head aggressively.

"You need to go, right now" he says as he struggles to open the door. I see his nerves are shot. I put a hand on his shoulder and he calms down.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"As I said, I've thought this over and I don't think you deserve to go to jail" he answers.
"You don't know all the things I've done. I'm definitely not proud of a few things but nevertheless, I did it" I say. His shoulders sink a bit.

"So just calm down and let me spend a bit of time with you guys" I say with a smile. He turns to look at me, looking immensely sad.

"Don't go" he says with doe eyes.
"I'm not gonna die. And I'll definitely be back, don't worry" I say with a grin.

"I'll make breakfast today" I say as I walk to the kitchen. Jungkook is right on my tail. It's silent between us as I make pancakes.

I can't tell if he was being serious or just leading me in a trap.

I flip the last few pancakes, finally starting conversation.

"So, where do I need to be when they show up?" I ask.
"That's another thing. They told me to keep you in your home" he says. I turn around with wide eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I scream at him and Jin enters the kitchen at the worst timing.

"Why are you screaming?" Jin asks, looking concerned.
"That our tickets to the Ferris wheel is going to expire soon so we better get going. Do you mind waking everyone up?" I ask, trying not to panic.

"It's not the end of the world. We can go later. And whatever you're cooking smells delicious" Jin says with a smile as he walks over to me to see the plate of pancakes.

"These are on-the-go pancakes so let's get going. Go wake everyone up" I say, a little rushed. Jungkook nods and jumps off the counter, speeding off to find everyone.

"What's the rush?" Jin asks.

"These tickets come with hot chocolate so we better get going. Here-handle this while I wake everyone up" I say as I basically shove the spatula into his hand, rushing off to find everyone. I find Taehyung first, sulking like a teenager on the couch.

"Get dressed. We're leaving" I say, rushed.
"Aren't you going to ask me what's wrong?" he speaks in pouty language.

"We are kind of in a hurry so no" I say and start knocking on everyone's doors, telling them to get dressed.

"Jeez, the way you two are going makes it sound like a tsunami is coming or something" Yoongi tiredly says. Everyone is finally dressed and we only have ten minutes before they get here.

"Grab a to-go pancake and let's leave" I say as I go round with the plate, everyone grabbing a pancake, still confused on what's happening. Namjoon doesn't grab a pancake. Instead, he crosses his arms as he looks at Jungkook and I very skeptically.

"Don't you want a pancake?"
"What's really going on?" He ignores my question, raising an eyebrow.

"The Ferris wheel. I already explained it. Let's go" I say as I speed walk to the door. I swing the door open but they are all just staring at me. Jungkook face palms. I start to glare at Jungkook.

"This is your fault. You could've told me sooner but no" I angrily say as I stomp in his direction.
"I'm sorry ok" he defensively says. I sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I will not spend this little time I have with you fighting with you" I say, cooling down.

"Is this still about the Ferris wheel?" Yeri asks.
"I don't think so" Yoongi answers, trying to piece it together.

"Aish. Can we just sit on the sofa for a bit and listen to music or something?" I ask and everyone skeptically does as I say. I plug my phone to the speakers, playing music, just for background noise.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook whispers to me.
"I just want to have a conversation" I say and sit down.

"Mind explaining to us?" Namjoon asks.
"Ugh yeah-I had this dream that just put my anxiety through the roof" I laugh it off.
"That's why I'm so rushed today. It's because of that stupid dream" I say.

"So enjoy the pancakes. We've even got strawberries and cream" I say with a smile.
"Nice. I'll grab it" Hoseok says and jumps to fetch, coming back very quickly.

"What was your dream about?" Yeri asks.

"I dreamt I was late for my final exam and everyone was just staring at me" I laugh.
"I've done that in real life before. Not with my finals but with an exam. My face was red the entire time and I was all shaky" Jimin says.
And from there, we have a normal conversation. Even Namjoon's skeptical looks died down.

I am so glad Lucas wasn't around to witness the next part.

Ten minutes go by in a flash and right on time, a smoke bomb crashes through the window, creating smoke. I hear people screaming and the sound of a helicopter. I couldn't even say anything before a sack was pulled over my head. They shove me against the wall. Someone grabs my arms, handcuffing my hands behind my back.

"(Y/S) (Y/N), you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be held against you" the guy says his little speech. I couldn't even see their faces again. I can only hear their voices as I was being carried out.

This isn't my first time they made such an over dramatic arrest but it was my first time with people who I knew around me, having to witness this.

"What's going on?!"
"Wait-you can't do this!"
"She hasn't done anything wrong!"
"Why is she being arrested?"
"Don't be so rough with her!"

I mentally apologised as they carried me out. I couldn't hear their voices anymore. I was eventually shoved into a car. The car started moving sideways. The car ride was silent.

"...Why isn't she talking?" I hear one of the guards whisper. I can only assume they shrugged since they didn't answer.

"...Should we take off the bag?" Someone whispers again.
"Would you shut up?" Someone snaps at the officer and the car ride remained silent. Then I was rushed into a holding cell but they didn't take the handcuffs off and bag still over my head.

I continue to stand there.

"There's a bench to your right" someone's voice sounds. I follow his instruction and blindly walk to the right, taking small steps until my thigh hits something. I use my foot to feel the bench until I get a picture and sit down.

"You don't seem all that bad" the voice sounds again.
"You don't know what I did yet" I answer for the first time. Silence follows until a new voice enters the picture.

"Alright. Let's go" the new voice says and I hear the cell being unlocked. I stand and feel two hands around me arms, leading me somewhere. I am eventually shoved into a chair.

"Alright. Let's get this over with-and take off that ridiculous mask" a new voice sounds and the bag is roughly pulled off.

My eyes adjust to the very white room. I look around to see a man with greying hair in the chair in front of me. I see two officers, fully armed at both my sides.

"Mind taking off the handcuffs? It's uncomfortable."

(I do not own the video.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.1K 1.3K 35
◉⁠‿⁠◉ ( COMPLETED ) ◉⁠‿⁠◉ 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝...
24.7K 709 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
7.8K 591 49
[𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿] " 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?? 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭.." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬.. " 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞.. 𝐘𝐨𝐮...
65.3K 1.8K 37
In which Y/N makes a deal with a Mafia Leader. (This story contains harsh language, violence, kinks, and tons of smut. Read at your own risk.) Starte...