Save Your Tears- Draco Malfoy...

By babysnapee

✨DRACO MALFOY FANFIC✨ I'm beyond warm and wanting him. Wanting him inside me. Now. His cool fingers trail ac... More

Cast
Introduction
1: Not So Sweet
2: You Grew Up
3: Gryffindor Chick
4: First Night
5: The End of Me
6: A Love-Hate Relationship
7: Potions or Roses?
8: Real or Not Real?
9: Sweet Revenge
10: Aftermath
11: Sweet Escape
12: Decisions
13: I Choose You
14: Draco Malfoy
15: Cedric Diggory
16: Game Day
17: Downfall
18: Numb
19: Never Again
20: Depression
21: Broom Closet
22: Astronomy Tower
23: Lines
24: Moonlight
25: Upward Turn
26: Rebuilding
27: Divination
29: Vulnerable
30: No More Lies
31: Love
32: Gown
33: Serotonin
34: Always
35: Bruises
36: Winter Break
37: Sick
38: Knew
39: Champagne
40: Spell
41: Kiss me
42: Please Don't Leave Me

28: Rage

2K 66 113
By babysnapee

TW: Talk about an attempted suicide.

*Viewer Discretion is advised*

-Sedona's POV-

"Sedona"

I woke to the sound of Draco's voice. I glanced at him, and his eyes were tight and worried. He was sitting on a chair pulled next to me with his quidditch uniform on.

"You- You left practice?" I said in a groggy voice. I broke from our gaze and quickly scanned the room. There was lots of bed with white sheets, privacy screens, and bedpans. I was in the infirmary.

He brushed his fingers through my hair pulling stands off my face, "I came as soon as Smith told me."

"Smith?" I tilted my head. The name sounded familiar, but I couldn't put a face to it.

He let out a soft Chuckle before looking back down on me, "Sally Smith, she's a fourth-year Slytherin."

It suddenly clicked in my head, the fourth-year that handed me the note to meet Draco in the bathroom a month ago.

Then I remembered what Draco told me by the tree the night we were smoking the muggle sticks.

You have been staying out late, and I know you're not studying. You are probably seeing that bloody Hufflepuff again.

He had been keeping tabs on me, and he was using that girl to do so. It all made sense; her dorm was only a few away from mine. She could easily know when I left and return. She had been spying on me.

Oh, fuck, Theo.

"Merlin, Draco, why are you spying on me!" I sat up, demanding an explanation. I was scared.

How long had this girl been watching me, and what has she seen?

Could she know about Theo?

No, she couldn't. Draco would have killed him by now.

Draco cusped my chin with his finger, slowly pulling my face closer to his, "I needed to make sure you were well. Not doing anything stupid," I knew what he meant. He didn't want to say it, but I knew.

He wanted to make sure I wasn't going to hurt myself.

He pulled my face closer to his, our lips only inches away from each other, "That's creepy," I breathed. I could smell his cool minty breath, and It reminded me of all the times we used to whisper in class about Slughorn during the third year. His breath would send chills up my spine. I always wondered what it would be like to kiss him.

I felt myself slowly losing track of every worry in my mind, every thought. That's what being with Draco was like; the world around you slowly starts to disappear until it's just the two of you.

He pressed his lips against mine, and at his lips' touch, I blossomed like a flower, and the incarnation was complete.

He pulled away, and we both gazed in each other's eyes longingly, not a word spoken by either of us. I was lost within the breathless paradise of his dreamy eyes, and no sooner without any authority, he clutched his hands unto my hips, leaning me in against his muscular body; as a result, I was weakened by his rough, seductive touch.

My knees buckled as he slowly placed me back down on the bed and climbed on top of me. While pressing his body against mine, he continuing gazing into my eyes. He began kissing my now frail neck, which made me even weaker than before.

I thought about the fact that we weren't in our rooms or the cottage. We were in the infirmary, and anyone could walk in at any given moment, but the more his lips pressed up against my skin, the weaker I became. I was melting under his touch. I know what we were about to do was wrong, but I wanted this. The devil's cruel intention was already a success.

His hand started sliding up my skirt, and euphoric chills were sent up my spine. I let out a soft moan when he began tugging on my lace underwear.

"I want to give you a kiss right here" he swept his fingers across my heat before he locked his lips against mine. Fighting for dominance like a chained dragon, it overpowered my senses as it sought out to break its chains.

"So, are you guys back together now?" Theos voice interrupted.

Draco and I turned our heads in shock. By one of the hospital beds, Theo, Blaise, and Stas were standing. Theo had a bouquet of Angel's Trumpet flowers in his hands.

Shit.

My heart begins to beat rapidly-as if it's going to explode out of my chest- and my hands begin to sweat profusely. Draco immediately climbs off me, and I adjust my skirt as I nervously look to the ground.

"Soo?" Blaise questions. Stas just stood there looking at the ground and turning her heel.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Theo murmured. I could feel his eyes burning on me.

"What you knew he was sending me gifts," I bantered.

I looked at Draco and noticed he narrowed his eyes at Theo. I thought about pretending to pass out, but I knew this conversation what inevitable.

"I didn't think you would forgive him after shagging Blair," Theo let out a laugh.

"It's okay; we all shagged Blair," Blaise chuckled.

Everyone's head turned to Blaise in disbelief.

"You shagged Blai-" I began.

"I didn't!" Theo interrupted.

"You still can-"

"No, that's not the point," Theo hissed.

Blaise put his hands in his pocket and stared at Stas, who was still staring at the ground, obviously uncomfortable.

"Why the fuck do you care" Draco hissed. I could see his fist was clenched now, and a vein in his head was pulsing. I tugged on his arm, trying to sit him down.

"Draco-"

"You're not the one who had to pull her out of the bloody lake," Theo spat, his finger pointed at Draco.

All eyes were on me now. I wanted to die from embarrassment. Now everyone knew that I had tried to end everything because of Draco.

Silence emitted from the room.

I took a deep breath before saying anything.

"Draco, sit the fuck down!" I began, "And Theo, you shouldn't have bloody said that. If I wanted to share that with anyone, I would have-"

"Darling, I'm sorry-"

"No!" I stood up, "you don't get to 'darling' me after just telling everyone that that was supposed to be our secret, you and me!"

Theo and Stas's eyes started to fill with water. Blaise was rapidly blinking as if he had something in them, and Draco looked on the verge of murder.

I felt a wave of emotions come over me; I felt like I was drowning in my head. Tears began filling my eyes.

"So c-can we please stop fighting" I stammered, tears began rolling down my cheeks.

Blaise and Stas quickly walked over to me, embracing me with the arms. Theo and Draco patted each other's backs before walking over to me and doing the same.

For a moment, I thought about the crystal ball and Sally Smith, but I decided to push those thoughts away and focus on being here, surrounded by my best friends.

————————-

Two weeks had passed since my breakdown. Draco asked me what I had seen, but I told him that I saw myself overweight with wrinkles. He just chuckled at the idea and told me he would love me either way. I went back to check the crystal ball multiple times, but I couldn't see anything, just white fog. I have a feeling that Trelawney hexed it so I wouldn't have another mental breakdown. I decided just to put the memory aside and focus on the present.

Draco and I are officially together now, and he cut down Quidditch practice to once a day to see me more often. It didn't seem to affect the team at all; they beat Gryffindor last week when Draco caught the golden snitch in the first hour.

"Ugh, here comes Blaise," Emmeline interrupted my thoughts. I looked down the hall to see Blaise running to us.

"Just keep walking, pretend he's not there" Emmeline sped up her pace.

I let out a chuckle. I told her that Blaise confessed he shagged Blair, and ever since that, she's been ignoring him.

"Hello ladies," Blaise grinned, stepping right in front of us.

"Go away, Blaise," Emmeline bantered.

Yikes.

"Calm down, Em. I just wanted to invite you, ladies, to drink tonight."

"You're not invited" Emmeline rolled her eyes.

"It's in my room-"

"You shagged Blair. I don't want to be anywhere near you!" She walked past him, and I followed, smiling at Blaise as I passed by him and reassuring him that we would both be there.

"It was before we reunited!" Blaise yelled down the hall.

Emmeline turned around and gave him the middle finger before she looked back at me. We giggled, and I asked her if she would ever reconcile with him.

"Yea, I just want to make him suffer a bit," she smiled.

"Seems like Blair is getting around," I snorted.

"Yea, sure, but can you blame her?" she stared at me, "She held on to something for so long just to lose it to the biggest manwhore in school, sorry, and then he never talked to her again."

I felt a small pain in my chest, remembering what happened, but I agreed with Emmeline either way.

We kept walking down the hall until I noticed Sally Smith, the Slytherin who Draco had spied on me. Ever since Draco told me, I'd had difficulty tracking her down even though she lives a few dorms down from me.

"I'll catch up with you later; I have to talk to someone," I told Emmeline, and she gave me a quick hug before I walked in Sally's direction.

I stepped in front of Sally, extending my arm on the wall.

"Have you been avoiding me, Sally?" I narrowed my eyes.

She was a petite girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Her nose was pointed, and her lips were small; she looked a lot younger than a fourth-year.

"Oh hi," she said in a quirky voice and held her books tightly to her chest.

"So how much did Draco pay you to spy on me?" I rolled my eyes and examined my nails.

She started looking around nervously, "Um, well- he didn't- he promised I could come to his family Christmas party."

Christmas party?

He hasn't invited me.

I placed my arm back down by my side. I didn't feel as confrontational anymore.

"What did you see?" I asked.

"Yea, so um, I was wondering when you would come to me-"

"What do you want? Just spit it out," I interrupted, my patience growing short.

"I have seen Theodore Nott-"

"It's Theo"

Only I get to call him Theodore.

"Yea well um- I've seen him coming out your room late at night or sometime you would come back late- and um- well I followed you guys one day-"

I let out a laugh.

"You bitch, you're not going to tell Draco anything or tried to use this against me," I inched closer to her, my blood boiling, "so just tell me what you want, or I'll obliviate you myself."

She looked nervous, shaking almost, but even then, she stepped closer to me. Letting me know she wasn't afraid.

"I want a good grade in potions- or a date with Blaise" she jumped up at the idea.

"Not going to happen. Blaise is too old for you, sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes, my patience getting lower and lower with each second this conversation went on.

"Okay then a good grade in-"

"I'll give you my works from previous years. That's the best I can do," I interrupted, "You can take it, or I'll obliviate you."

She agreed to take my work, and I told her she could come to pick it up next week once I gathered it all. After that, I walked to the dining hall to get Theo's favorite muffins. We canceled our past two meetings because of 'school,' but I know it's because he's pissed about Draco.

Theo took the muffin and thanked me. He seemed better overall and even asked me how Draco and I were doing. I responded great to which he said he was happy about. Then he reassured me he would be at the party tonight, which I got excited about. He placed a kiss on my forehead before I wandered back to my dorm.

When I got back to my dorm, I took a shower and immediately started getting ready for the party. Blair came in shortly after that and began getting ready as well. I wondered what for but couldn't bring myself to ask her.

"Do you have a strapless bra I could borrow? Mine broke," Blair asked from behind me.

Hmm, I wonder how.

I didn't turn to look at her, "Just don't wear one," I said coldly.

The tension in the room was thick.

"I'm coming to the party in Blaise's room tonight."

I froze. I felt as if someone had just told me my owl had died. Blair and Draco in the same room? That's something I didn't know if I could handle.

"Hmm," I continued looking through my clothes.

"Crabbe invited me," she confessed.

"What you're fucking him too?" I sarcastically said.

She scoffed, "No, why did you already fuck him as well?"

"Whatever, Blair," I said, still not looking at her, "just stay away from Blaise, or Emmeline will fight you, and I won't stop her" I picked out a red silk dress from my wardrobe and went back to the bathroom. I didn't care for anything else Blair had to say.

She was just somebody that I used to know.

-------------------------

The party began pretty late. It was supposed to be our friend group and Emmeline, but Crabbe decided to invite Blair and Pansy. We all just summed up to him wanting to get laid and decided to leave it; we were in a good space, so there was no need for drama.

Draco and I sat on Blaise's chaise; his arm was wrapped around my waist while we took turns taking a swig out of the fire whiskey bottle.

"Oh, the things I'm going to do to you tonight," he tugged on the hemline of my dress.

I wanted him to do filthy things to me, filthy.

I scanned the room. Emmeline and Blaise were sitting on his bed; he whispered things in her ear as she giggled.

I guess they made up.

Crabbe and Blair were sitting on the floor, he was telling her how he broke his arm when he was eight, but she didn't seem the least bit interested.

In front of them, Theo, Pansy, and Stas were sitting, taking shots and laughing. Theo was damn near blacked out; he kept slurring all his words and talking about how McGonagall wasn't that bad looking if you squint your eyes a bit.

Although it was awkward being in a room where almost all of us have seen each other naked, it didn't matter. Things were good for once, and also, the alcohol helped.

Draco placed his hand on my thigh, caressing it. I feel a tingling sensation in my body; I wanted him.

I wanted him bad.

He wrapped his fingers around my neck, inching me closer to his face. He grinned before pressing his lips against mine. My body instantly started sending me signals that I need him in my bed.

"Wow, Malfoy, you weren't that loving with me when we dated," Pansy called out from the floor.

We pulled apart from each other, and I scoffed.

Draco placed his hands on his knees leaning in, "That's because I didn't love you, Parkinson" then he turned his head to me and winked.

Pansy just smiled and took another shot. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she scooted closer to Theo, but I didn't care. Theo was in no condition to sleep with anyone tonight, and even if he were, he would never sleep with Pansy Parkinson.

"Let's play truth or dare," Crabbe announced.

He probably wants to be dared to kiss Blair.

Everyone agreed, and we sat down on the floor with the others, forming a circle. Blair changed spots with Stas, sitting next to Theo. I assumed she didn't want to sit next to Draco and me.

As always, I began, "Blaise, I dare you to ask Emmeline to be your girlfriend."

Emmeline widened her eyes at me, but I knew deep down she was happy I dared him.

"You don't even have to dare me," he licked his lips, "Em will you be my girlfriend."

Emmeline rolled her eyes and let out a small giggle, "No," and then she pressed her lips against his.

We all threw our hands up and cheered except Blair.

She was like the new Pansy in our group.

Always a bitch.

"Malfoy, do you love Sed?" Blaise raised his eyebrows at him.

"That's not even a question," he replied.

There was fluttering in my stomach. Draco Malfoy loves me.

Draco then dared Crabbe to leave, but he refused, so he had to take a shot. Crabbe asked Stas if she enjoyed making out with him, and she politely said yes. Stas dared Pansy to take off her bra and give it to Crabbe, and she did with no hesitation. He put it in his pocket. We all laughed.

Then Pansy dared Blair to kiss Theo. That's when the party spoiled for me.

Blair shrugged her shoulders and asked Theo what he thought. He was so drunk he hadn't even noticed Pansy said his name, so she had to repeat the dare.

"He needs to go to bed. He can barely even talk," I told them.

"It's a dare, and he must do it it's in our friend-"

"Shut up, Blaise," I interrupted.

Blaise held his hands up as if I were the authorities. Everyone was looking at me, Pansy with a devilish smirk on her face and one eyebrow raised.

"Oh, it's a dare; who cares" Pansy smirked.

I was wrong; Pansy's bitchiness could never be replaced.

But it's not just a dare.

"He's fucked up-" I pointed my hand to him.

"Sed, it's fine" Draco pulled my hand down. His eyes were narrowed in on me.

"Just do it, Van Griffiths" Pansy nodded her head.

Blair turned his head to face Theo, and he did as well. Then she kissed him, and he kissed her as well.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart; heat and anger took over me.

As she kissed him, she smiled and looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

I couldn't take it.

I couldn't watch this.

Memories began to flood me.

In the blink of an eye, I launched myself at her. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her head to the ground.

"Sedona, stop."

"What are you doing."

"Sedona"

I got on top of her, placing my knees over her arms to hold her down.

I slapped her once for Draco.

I slapped her again for Cedric.

And I slapped her one last time for Theo.

Draco quickly pulled me off her. I was flooded with rage; everything became inaudible.

Theo was throwing up on Pansy's lap while she screamed. Stas and Crabbe were tending to Blair as she bled from her nose. Emmeline and Blair were by my side, mumbling words I refused to hear.

I was blinded with rage; it felt like I waited so long to do this.

I held back so bloody long.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for leaving you guys with a cliffhanger (hehe). This chapter was long, though, so I hope you can forgive me!

I'm starting to feel better from my sickness, so tomorrow, I will be posting another long chapter!

Please let me know what you think in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and pass this story on :) It really helps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 8.8K 48
"You want to know what I taste like?" I say, leaving my mouth slightly open. I can feel Malfoy's breath on my lips. He doesn't answer, but his breath...
42.4K 554 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 🏅 #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
103K 1.7K 51
The story is describing the erotic love life of a French pure Blood Emanuelle Daaé, who falls in love with Draco Malfoy after their many night hook-u...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...