Growing Up or Falling Down? (...

Galing kay wordlessHayley

Sequel to Breathe It All In. Love It All Out. So Charlotte and I have had quite a year. Not only have we snag... Higit pa

Overview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 3

58 4 3
Galing kay wordlessHayley

Chapter 3

Chelsea POV

After the awards were over we went back to the hotel to change and get ready for the after party. Me and Charlotte were excited to go to the after party because we would be hanging out with tons of legends. I mean we would be near them so thats pretty much like hanging out. I was pumped. “Harry will you zip me up?” I asked after I had slipped on my dress.

He had also changed into something more his style a classic blazer, white shirt and chucks. But he still had on his red bow tie. “Sure love.” He said zipping my dress up. He pulled my hair away from neck. I could feel his own hair against my neck while his warm breath came closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him and kissed my neck.

“I love when you do that.” I cooed, enjoying every second of this moment.

Someone banged on our door. “Get your asses out here.” Zayn yelled. Harry moaned and nuzzled his head into my neck.

“Come on you know The Wanted are preforming and I know you wouldn't want to miss that” I said sarcastically, causing him to chuckle at me as I strung him along into the hallway. Everyone was already out there. It looked like Zayn and Louis had hit up the mini bars in our rooms.

*****

We stepped of the SUV and the camera flashes were overwhelming at first but as we walked into the secured area we could see the reporters microphones in hand ready for any gossip. Harry’s hand tightened up on mine as we smiled and posed for pictures. The other 3 boys were goofing off while Niall and Charlotte did the same as us.

Then me and Charlotte walked through leaving the boys to get some group shots. Once inside the club it was nothing but wall-to-wall celebrities. Kanye and Kim walked past us while I could see Lea Michele ordering a drink at the bar. Charlotte and I had already discussed how we had to maintain our cool around everyone tonight but glancing around seeing all the familiar faces I knew I would have to do a fangirl session in the bathroom later. The boys came up behind us and we made our way over to one the many lounge areas where Ed Sheeran was seated with a couple of other people.  He quickly jumped up and greeted all of us. He was such a nice guy I could see why the boys loved spending time with him. Tons of drinks were brought over and everyone but me grabbed one.

As we settled into the couches I realized I was sitting by Eric White who directed the glee project videos. We ended up talking a ton about how I could easily get in with the music video process. I didn't think it would be something I was interested in but it was exciting to discuss the differences between the two forms of photography. He even promised to introduce me to another photographer that was here tonight.  Zayn snuck off with a couple of cute girls and Louis and Liam were talking to a couple of the guys from Neon Trees. Charlotte and Niall had gone to the bar because Niall wanted to talk Justin Bieber. It was kind of adorable how even these boys got a little excited. Eventually my main girl Emma Watson showed up with Harry’s good friend Rita Ora and the 4 of us had such a nice time talking. You would have thought we were all old friends.

Charlotte POV

As Niall pulled me away from the bar I was still in a daze. Had we really just set up a double with Justin and Selena? Weird, but looking over a Niall’s big grin I could tell he was pumped for it. He was big fan of Justin and I think he really wanted to do some collaboration with him. We were headed back to our area when I stopped in my tracks.

Sitting not but 5 feet away was none other than the princess of pop, Britney Spears. I wanted to be her until she hit the crazy button a few years ago, still loved her but just didn't want to be her. However after her big comeback I idolized her even more. Even Niall knew that anytime Britney was playing he would see me dancing weather it was in a store, a club or even an elevator.  He looked to who I was staring at and chucked at me.

“Come on I’ll introduce you to her. I got us a double with my bromio so the least I could do is have you meet your girl crush.” He said leading the way.

“You know her?” I asked getting giddy, with excitement.

“Yeah I came to visit Demi a couple of times...” he looked at me when he said her name expecting me to flinch but I didn’t care. It was Britney bitch. “... and I got to know her.” he said.

We approached Britney as she was chatting with some guy I couldn't really see.

“Niall.” Britney said jumping up and giving him a big hug. “How’s my favorite little Irishman doing?” She asked.

“Absolutely fantastic. And how are you doing?” He asked.

“Great but it’s been too long you must come back and see us sooner. Well... or just me.” She said looking awkwardly at me.

“Sorry, this is my girlfriend Charlotte.” Niall said pulling me closer to her. My heart was beating so fast as she leaned in and gave me, Charlotte Hernandez a hug.

“Nice to meet you Charlotte. You look very cute.” She said patting the seat next to her as she sat down. Both Niall and I sat down and started chatting about her music as well as the boys. All being part of Simon's team there was always talk about new shows and ideas. She was so nice but I was also complementing her ever 20 seconds. “Charlotte, you are absolutely precious. Niall, I approve. It was so nice to meet you and see you,” she said as we got up to go find some of the rest of our group, “have a good rest of yalls night.” After a quick hug and kiss on the cheek we were walking towards the back of the club where Zayn had texted me to come to. Apparently he needs a little help getting away from some clingy girls.

“She was so nice. My life is complete.” I said smiling like an idiot.

“Yeah maybe a bit too nice. Didn't realize I would get jealous over your girl crush. I was just sure of it that she might try and pull a Madonna on ya.” he said wrapping an arm tightly around my waist, chuckling.

“You think so?” I said enthusiastically taking a few steps back towards her. Niall's eyes got big before I rolled my eyes. “Just kidding. She’s not really my type.” I giggled.

We could see Zayn looking like a player surrounded by 5 or 6 girls. “So what's the plan?” I asked looking up at Niall as he surveyed the situation. He did that adorable thing where he pushed his hair back then forwards again whenever he was thinking.

“I’m not sure...” he started as we wove through the crowd closer. We had almost gotten to the back when I felt an icy chill slosh against the whole front of my chest and stomach.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry.” I heard someone say as they turned to grab napkins off of a tall bar top table nearby. I waved at Niall to go on. “Go save Zayn, I'll be over soon.” I told him. He walked off towards a relieved looking Zayn. I turned around to the girl holding the napkins “No, its fi....” I stopped, as I looked up at Demi with a glass of frothy pink liqueur half empty. “Fine.” Keep calm I told myself. It was just an accident.

“Oh its you.” is all she said tossing the napkins back on the table.

“I kind of need those.” I said pushing past her to get them. Charlotte stay calm, I repeated to myself. I was freaking livid but I was still perceived as the trashy rebound so any false move I made would only send me deeper into social Siberia.

“Really I think I only helped you out. Now you look as trashy as you actually are.” She said giving me the up and down.

I looked over to see a small table of people looking over at us. We didn't need any negative attention. “Whatever Demi. Just go enjoy the party.” I said dabbing off my shirt.

“You think you fit in don’t you? Well let me break it down for you, you don't. Your a nobody that got lucky with a cheating scumbag.” she said.

“Niall never cheated on you!” I started to yell but then realized I needed to keep quiet.

“Sure whatever helps you sleep better at night.” I tried to jump in to defend Niall, and myself but the alcohol in her system was causing her to talk loudly over me. My blood was boiling. She kept cutting me off and because I could tell people were trying to listen I had to keep quiet so she would scream over me.

“Demi I really don’t care what you think. I’m going to try and clean off my shirt, so if you wouldn’t mind.” I said turning to leave with a little bit of dignity.

“It’s not even worth it. It’s absolutely hideous. Get some fashion sense.” she said.

I stopped walking and slowly turned around. Now she had done it. I had tried to play nice. “You're going to say that to me when you're wearing that?” I questioned.

“Its McQueen. Alexander McQueen do some research.” She said snootily to me.

“Oh I know all about Alexander McQueen but you should be the one doing the research. See this dress is made to be a contradiction.” I said slowly circling her. “You’ve styled it all wrong. It’s a dark and edgy dress and with all your makeup your making it look like a costume. If you knew anything about him you know he likes to keep it soft and girly when he has a dress like this. Not to mention Jennifer Lawrence did this dress and styled it perfectly last week at London fashion week. So when 'Who Wore it Better' comes out…” I said stopping right in front of her, “You, my dear will look ridiculous.” I knew I had her.

She looked panicked for the first time the whole night. “Not to mention your bag is a cheap imitation of a Dior bag from last season.” Her eyes went mad for a second I knew I may have just dug my own grave. She threw the last bit of her cold drink all over me and marched away.

Dammit, I thought to myself, the first stain was bad enough, now my shirt was totally ruined. I stormed off towards one of the private restrooms. I was reaching for the door handle when a woman walked towards me.

“Excuse me could I talk to you for a few moments?” she asked.

“If it’s about the conversation between me and Demi, I'd rather keep it to myself.” I said trying not to snap at the reporter.

“Not exactly but here can you just call me Monday? I promise you won't regret it.” she said handing me a business card. I took the card and shoved it in my bag.

Niall POV

I was trying to get Zayn and me away from these girls but they were relentless. I looked up to see what was taking Charlotte so long when I saw Demi and her talking. They both looked mad. This could not be good. Demi turned and walked off looking like she was going to throw a fit while Charlotte stormed off the bathroom looking like she was about to punch someone. “Got to go deal with this.” I said to Zayn pointing to the two girls.

“What? No you can’t leave me, I’ll come too.” He said looking panicked.

“Ugh, Yeah I need him ladies sorry.” I said heading for the bathroom. “Thanks mate. I'm going to go find Louis and Liam. Just come find us later.” Zayn said heading back towards the crowded bar.

I went to the bathroom I saw Charlotte go into but the door was locked and I could hear her in there stomping around. She was always worrying or anxious about something and I could always tell being around me calmed her down. And in turn she was always making me laugh.

I knocked on the door. “Someone's in here.” I knocked again. “Charlotte open up. Its me.“ I said. I heard the door unlock and she yanked the door open looking furious and hot with her shirt off. 

“Was that Demi you were just talking to?” The fire behind her eyes was extinguished but only for a second as she turned and walked to the sink. I followed her in and locked the door behind me. She was trying to scrub the stain off her shirt without any success.

“Yes, Niall she was all nice about the drink and then when she realized it was me she turned into super bitch. I mean look at my shirt,” she said getting all riled up again.

I walked behind her, “Oh I see it.” I said running my hands her bare back. She wiggled out of my grasp. “Niall” she whined.

“I’m sorry you had to deal with that.” I said backing off laughing. Something about her when she gets mad turned me on. It was hard to keep my hands off of her. She was pacing as she let the sink fill up with water telling me what Demi had said. “And then she went on to insult my style. Can you believe that?” she asked as she turned off the water. “And on top of her just being a bitch I think she ruined this shirt when she tossed the rest of her drink on me. I mean how can I just go walk out there with a huge stain all over me.” she said both of her hand against the counter, looking in the mirror. She had seemed to calm down a little bit. I walked up kissing her neck a little. “Just soak it for a bit and you can just wear my jacket over it.” I said taking off my jacket and setting it on the counter. She looked so hot in those leather pants and bra. I pulled her by the waist away from the sink and turned to face me.“But Niall that was a brand new..”

Before she could say a word, I pushed her back against the wall with a rough kiss. I pulled back. She looked a little shocked. “Sorry, I just had to. You look so..”

“No don’t apologize. It just surprised me, I mean we are in a bathroom.” She giggled.

“Right, sorry.” I said, what had I been thinking. I pushed my hair backwards. Just because I was turned on didn’t me she was. To my surprise she grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her, kissing me just as eagerly as I had kissed her. I pushed up against her, my heart was racing. Her hands were running through my hair while mine were all over her leather-clad ass. Soon enough we were both loosing cloths fast. 

She nipped at my bottom lip and pulled away panting. After a minute of catching our breath Charlotte asked “So where exactly did that come from?” while pulling up her pants.

“I don't know. You in those pants. Plus you kind of turn me on when you’re angry.” I said with a chuckle.

“So does that mean we should fight more just for the sex?” she asked giving me a sweet innocent smile.

I pulled my shirt back on and took a few steps and grabbed her face. “No, I love that we never fight. Plus it’s always that good.” I kissed her softly and looked into to her warm brown eyes.

“Oh do you.” She said kissing me. There was a knock at the door. “I don't think this shirt is worth saving.” she said looking at the soaked shirt that was now a weird mix of colors.

“Agree. Lets get out of here.” I said as she slipped on the jacket and buttoned it up.  We walked back out into the club looking for the rest of the group.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
371K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...