⌕ insane . 크래비티

By gyu_vin

. . but what would i do without you ? (this is very cringey, read at your own risk tbh 😓) More

• taken
• out
• art with Taeyoung
• sleeping with Minhee
• hanging out with Jungmo and Hyeongjun
• period
• Chanhee
part 2
• cries and screams
• an emotional morning
• movie night
• a party
bububububum
• guests
• Gwangju
heylo
STREAM "MY TURN"
• disaster
• coma
the last chapter
yo
pls
HIHI ;D
HI AGAIN
insane 2 ..?

. interruption

1.4K 40 10
By gyu_vin

-
chapter 1
-

I flashed a smile at the cashier and walked out of the convenience store, on my way home.

I started humming to get rid of the midnight silence, and continued on my way home, swinging the plastic bag filled of junk food.

I walked pass an alleyway, but then took a few steps back when I heard a scream.

Curiosity took over my naive self, and I decided to take a peek.

What I saw was terrible, so bad that I swallowed.

"D-did they murder s-someone..?" I thought to myself when I saw nine boys standing in front of a man who had a knife stuck in his chest.

I was stunned.

I didn't think that I'd actually witness a murder.

I was sweating in fear, making my fingers slippery. I held onto the plastic bag tightly so that I wouldn't drop it.

I shook my head, feeling overwhelmed at the sight. I took a step back, ready to run away when suddenly, I stepped on a torn plastic bag, making the nine boys turn their heads.

"Hey, you!" One of them yelled, starting to run towards me.

I panicked and started to run, adrenaline rising at high speed.

Imagine running for your life when your knee was hurting, that'd hurt like hell, but it didn't matter. I was being chased down by some guy that could kill me.

I stopped running when I felt like my heart was about to explode, but then continued when I saw those nine guys catching up.

Eventually, I made it back home.

I made sure to lock all the doors, turn off all the lights, shut the windows, and cover them with curtains.

My neighbours probably would've thought that I was going crazy because of how abandoned my house looked, but they weren't there to think.

They were on vacation while the teenager I was stayed home, munching on popcorn all night while binge watching "Flower Of Evil".

With a beating heart, I ran into my room and locked the door, hurrying to hide myself under the covers.

I sighed and looked under my bed, pulling out a box.

I sat up and pulled out a little diary, grabbing a pen from my bedside table.

Hurriedly, I wrote a small note on the cover of the diary for whoever was gonna read it next.

" To whoever's reading this ,

i'm probably dead, or maybe locked in a basement. i accidentally interrupted nine murderers killing this man, and they started chasing me. i don't care who's reading, but i'm probably dead. that's all i have to say, i need to fall asleep and wake up from this nightmare. so, goodnight, world.

From, Y/n . "

I put the diary back in the box and slid it under my bed.

I laid my head on top of the pillow and closed my tired eyes. It had been a long day for me.

I sighed and pulled my blanket closer to me, ready to fall asleep.

I must've been deaf, though.

I couldn't hear the door getting unlocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
3.4K 251 12
"Tubbo....." The bigger man says, his voice shaky. "Tubbo no... Wake up. WAKE UP!" He holds him close. "Please don't leave me!" There are tears in hi...
95.6K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."