𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂...

By _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... More

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄺🄴🅃🄲🄷
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟳
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟬
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🅁🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟲 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟳 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟴 (𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟮 (𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟲 (𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟵 (𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝘄𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟬 (𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟭 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟯 (𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟰 (𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟵 (𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟯 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟰 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟳 (𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟵 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟬 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟮 (𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟰 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲𝟬 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱)

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)

1.6K 189 86
By _yesha_jain_

"Why are you crying my angel?" He was astounded when she started to flow some tears, she harshly wiped away them and said - "Nothing, thank you for telling me that my love is worthless. And yours is true."

"Worthless?" he repeated her word cluelessly, and naina nodded her head in yes. Saying - "yes, my love, my efforts to keep you happy is worthless in your eyes. For you, only your love is real and mine is fake."

"Angel, look at me." Sameer forced her to straightly look into his deep intoxicated eyes, but when she protested against it. He softly pressed his lips on her soft ones, and froze her for a second. The kiss didn't lasted for long, as he didn't knew what to do further.

"I'm sorry, i was pulling your leg, sachi main." He continued with guilty feeling, and naina wrathfully looked him, he held his one ear in cute style and mumbled - "So sorry my love...i thought you will understand that i am just kidding with you, but you took my joke on your heart. Sorry once again."

"Are you mad sameer? what kind of joke was this please tell me? because i don't feel anyone should tease other on the name of Love, sorry, but you have disappointed me very much." Naina said in hurtful voice, looking at him in detest and pain. Sameer lowered his head shamefully, wondering that how should he pacify his frustrated wife now? He had hurt her, he made her cry, he isn't less than any cruel husband.

She sat down on the bed in anger, and disinterestedly looked outside of balcony, why he always target her Love? why couldn't he tease her on some other matter? is it necessary to torture her on the name of a Joke?

She was busy in cursing her husband, when his cute sweet voice brought an instant smile on her face - "Tu jaan hain...armaan hain, mere pyaar ki pehchaan hai."

Sameer kneeled down in front of her, pinched her button nose playfully and sang - "Par thodi, thodi tu nadan hain."

Naina boiled in rage, and turned away her face from him, pretending her best to make him feel that she is still very angry. He swiftly climbed on the bed, crawled behind her body, and wrapping his both hands around her neck from the back side, he looked her lovingly - "Tu jo kahegi main waisa karuga...teri har zid ko main pura karuga."

Sameer smiled broadly at her, gesturing her to smile with him as well, but all she did was to push him away, and walk out of their room to the balcony. He sighed softly, and followed her route like a stalker, singing in requesting look - "Chalo baba maaf karo hans bhi do...maine dil saaf kiya keh bhi do."

He pulled her fuming cheek joyfully, along with rubbing their nose - "Ruthna manana hain pyaar ki ada, kaise jiyuga main hoke tumse juda."

Her anger subsided now completely, and love grown up again, she was enjoying the way he is pacifying her, so she took a step ahead to leave from there. He held her wrist gently, looked her with cutest expression ever - "O jaane jaana, maan bhi jaana chod de nakhre dikhana tu."

"Jo Tu Na Maani Bani Begaani."

"To Tere Pyaar Mein Deewana Hoke."

"Teri Kasam De Doonga Main Jaan."

Sameer disappointedly return back to their room, on the verge to cry, because his wife didn't smile, didn't reacted on his touch, didn't appreciate his efforts to woo her.

Someone gently lifted up his dull face, and stared him with bountiful love. Naina, his wife was wearing his favorite pokemon cap, and smiling at him with sweet smile - "O mr.raja bahon me aaja, maan gayi hoon, pehchan gayi. Ab na ladenge milke rahenge."

Softly resting their forehead against each other, she continued - "Bas yunhi pyaar mein diwaane hoke, ek duje mein khoye rahenge."

Sameer kissed the red powder filled in her hairline, and said - "you are not angry with me?"

"No." she instantly replied in a soft look, pecking his forehead.

"You are the best." He said with beautiful smile, and naina quietly slide away his carelessly falling hair, looked his shining face and spoke in slow voice - "I don't know if i am the best or not, but for me. You are the best human, best son, best brother, and best husband. And...."

She blushed slightly, and he huskily asked - "And what sweetheart?"

"And...and best father too." She completed with a shy smile, and sameer innocently question - "Father of whom? we don't have any child yet?"

"Ufff...i am talking about Bunny." Naina chided him, and he grinned, saying naughtily - "i know angel, but i think I'll be more best, if i would have my own baby. So."

"So what? don't think anything besharam." She slapped him lightly, and sameer mourfully said - "How rude, can't I have my own child?"

"Of course you can, but not now." naina replied in loving smile.

................................................

"Baby, why aren't you talking with me?" One person said to rahul in sulking voice.

"I'm very busy my love, my sister met with an accident. Thankfully, she is fine, but now am leaving for trip with my family. So, won't be able to meet you for one week." Rahul sadly replied to the other person, sounding so disheartened.

"Fine, but when are we going to tell your family about our relationship?"

"I don't know, I don't think so they will get ready for our marriage."

"So? till when will we meet in clandestine manner?"

"Don't get upset, if my family wouldn't accept us. Then, we will get married in temple."

"Promise?" the other person asked in hopeful voice, and rahul smilingly nodded his head in yes. Assuring - "promise baby, talk to you later. I'm driving now."

"Sure....miss you, love you." The other person said in loving voice and ended the call.

"O god, I'm so stuck badly between family and my first love. How should i convince them now? i know they will not accept our love at any cost, i think i should take help of...of Naina, maybe she will understand my situation, and make agree to our family for my marriage with my love." Rahul mumbled with worried expression, placing his head on the steering and exhaling in frustration.

.................................................

"One last sip." vishakha said to her annoyed daughter, and she glared her for making her drink the whole bitter soup.

"No mumma, please don't offer me this horrible soup." Khushi spoke in miffed look, and kept aside the bowl of mostly finished soup.

"Ok my baby, I'm feeling so bad that you're not accompanying us on the trip. I desire, you wouldn't had any important exam." Vishakha sadly looked her daughter, and khushi cheerfully said - "let it be mumma, i will come next time."

"Hmmm." her mother caressed her beautiful face affectionately.

"Mumma, do you know, the last night accident of mine wasn't any coincidence. It was planned for someone else, maybe for sameer bhaiya. But, because i came in between to save him, the chandelier fall upon me, and i got injured." Khushi said in surmise, interestingly watching the color fading away from her mother's face. She quickly dabbed her sweating forehead, and breathed heavily.

"What happened mumma? why are you breathing so abnormally?" Khushi tried to sound worried for vishakha, but deep down she knew, she was sweating because of the last night recollection.

"No...nothing beta, i think i should leave. Take care." Vishakha hurriedly stood up and scampered out of her room, and khushi smiled triumphantly. She dialed the number of her bhabhi, and happily informed her - "Plan no.one is success."

"Wow, keep it up khushi." Naina replied in grinning face.

"I hope, we get success in exposing the real face of my mom. I badly want to know, why did she do this to bhaiya." Khushi was hell desperate to learn the motive of her mother, for tormenting to her innocent brother, how can she be so heartless and selfish?

"Dont worry, god is with us. We will definitely know the whole matter very soon." Naina assured her in calming voice, and khushi softly hummed in response.

................................................

"The weather is so romantic." Naina said in dreamy look, gazing out of the window to the cloudy sky.

"Hmmm...so what should we do now, romance?" sameer suggested in innocent smile, though, knowing that his wife wouldn't allow him to even kiss her cheek.

"Why not, open your shirt." She directed in firm look, making him shocked with surprise.

"A...angel, this isn't fair, you cannot rob my respect in front of my family." Sameer said with appalled face, gulping down nervously.

"Oho...but if you want to romance with me, then you have to remove this baby print shirt from your body." She spoke in cheeky smile, and he shook his head voilently, wrapping his hand around his shivering chest, in manner to save his dignity. On which, his wife has landed her eyes.

"Shut up, you naughty girl." Sameer said in fuming face, and cutely stick out his pinkish tongue at her.

"Naughty? why so? didn't you wanted to touch me? to feel my soft skin? to kiss me?" Naina looked at to their family engrossed in talking with each other, and then she placed her milky hand seductively on his nape. Smiling with naughtiness.

"Stay away, don't you have any shame? how can you torture your innocent husband?" He whined in annoyance, folding his hands across his chest, and looking down at his knee.

"Why should i feel shame? we are husband and wife, so this is my legal right to induce my husband. O sorry, baby husband." Naina wink at him teasingly, and softly nibbled the red skin of his ear.

"Should we proceed further?" She asked with childish expression, blinking her glazing mischievous eyes.

"Heartless wife." he murmured slowly, eyeing to her smiling secretly.

"What?" he utter in irritated look.

"Nothing. Just want to say, you are so cute." Naina exictedly pulled his rough cheek, which he doesn't like at all, and kiss them hardly for some second.

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘄 - 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗮𝗛𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 3.5K 54
Naina was sitting in the car, disoriented. She didn't know where her life was taking her, where her relationship with Sameer was leading to. She just...
8.3K 976 10
Sameer Maheshwari - A well known cricketer, he is always aggressive on the ground. His eyes had different kinds of pain while hitting any ball, which...
7.8M 79.7K 17
Samara comes closer to me, now studying my face. Her eyes are wandering all over my facial features. I contort my face in confusion at her weird star...
722 74 1
Naina...A girl with an optimistic nature. She finds positivity in every bad thing, she is someone who wouldn't ever express her pain to anyone, not e...