Save Your Tears- Draco Malfoy...

By babysnapee

✨DRACO MALFOY FANFIC✨ I'm beyond warm and wanting him. Wanting him inside me. Now. His cool fingers trail ac... More

Cast
Introduction
1: Not So Sweet
2: You Grew Up
3: Gryffindor Chick
4: First Night
5: The End of Me
6: A Love-Hate Relationship
7: Potions or Roses?
8: Real or Not Real?
9: Sweet Revenge
10: Aftermath
11: Sweet Escape
12: Decisions
13: I Choose You
14: Draco Malfoy
15: Cedric Diggory
16: Game Day
17: Downfall
18: Numb
19: Never Again
20: Depression
21: Broom Closet
22: Astronomy Tower
23: Lines
24: Moonlight
25: Upward Turn
27: Divination
28: Rage
29: Vulnerable
30: No More Lies
31: Love
32: Gown
33: Serotonin
34: Always
35: Bruises
36: Winter Break
37: Sick
38: Knew
39: Champagne
40: Spell
41: Kiss me
42: Please Don't Leave Me

26: Rebuilding

2.2K 74 60
By babysnapee

Hi, instead of posting two chapters, I just made this chapter extra long. I hope you enjoy it :)

*Viewer Discretion is advised*

-Sedona's POV-

{Note Begins}

Sedona Rhode,

I know how much you love these.

I hope one day you'll love me the same way.

-Draco Lucius Malfoy

{Note Ends}

I set the letter down and opened the medium-sized box in front of me. My stomach churned at the sight of chocolate frogs.

My favorite.

Over the past week, Draco has had gifts delivered to my room. I'm not sure how exactly they get in here, but I'm sure his house-elves had something to do with it. I had received a cloak embroidered with my initials, just like Dracos, another box of green roses, a breathtaking black pearl necklace, a Defensive Magical Theory book, and lastly, Draco's very first golden snitch he caught.

I was overwhelmed at so many gifts, but at the same time, it was comforting to know Draco was trying. I still haven't talked to him, but we occasionally exchanged smiles. It felt relieving knowing that there was no pressure, no timeline to forgive him. I could do it all at my own pace.

At the same time, I tried to work on myself; I tried to move past what Draco and Blair had done, although I am unsure that I will ever be over it.

I tried to give myself space from Theo. He did nothing wrong, but I knew having him around while I was trying to heal was....well, there was a lot of temptation.

I think that was the weirdest part of everything; sleeping with Theo. In a way, I wasn't really surprised; Theo and I were best friends; it had always been written in our gaze, chemistry, a seed of love, an invitation to learn about one another. We always knew everything about each other, told each other everything. It wasn't unexpected that one day our bodies started to communicate without the need for words.

In other words, we were going to shag eventually.

But if Draco ever found out, he would never understand. I'm not sure what he would do, but I don't like to think about it.

A sudden knock at the door interrupted my thoughts; I sprang up from my bed and walked over to the door, opening it.

"How are you doing, darling?" Theo stood in my doorway. His charming blue yes beaming down on me as he cracked a smile. He was still wearing his school uniform, and he was holding a brown basket.

"I-I'm great," I stammered; I knew I was creating awkwardness between us, but I couldn't help it.

"Are you ready?" he said cooly.

"Um, for what" I furrowed my brows.

"Did you already forget about our weekly meeting" he paused, "Or dates as you like to call them," he groaned.

I had been so busy thinking about Draco I completely forgot. After my incident, Theo made me promise to meet with him every week to talk. I called them dates as a joke, but I reality, it was more of a therapy session.

"Maybe" I twisted my lips to the side.

"Come on, let's go before I throw you back in that water myself," he smiled.

I couldn't help to smile back, "Too soon, Theo, too soon," I laughed.

------------------------------

We took a long walk towards the quidditch pitch. The sun was beaming down on us, so we decided to sit under one of the trees surrounding the pitch. It was peaceful over here; not many students came unless it was for a quidditch match.

"I brought wine," Theo says as he opens the basket, pulling out a bottle of red wine.

I examined what else was in the basket while he uncorked the wine. There are cheeses, crackers, cold cut meats, grapes,

And chocolate frogs.

"I didn't bring glasses, so we are going to have to take swigs," he said as he put his lips around the bottle, taking a drink.

I couldn't help but stare at his lips, those sweet pink, skilled lips.

Merlin. Stop it, Sedona.

"Let me try," I demanded as I yanked the bottle from his hands. I took a swig and let it sit in my mouth so I could savor it. It was dry but rich with a hint taste of oaky vanilla.

"Merlin, this is good," I raved.

"I thought you'd like it," he said, looking at my lips.

I felt my nerves heighten, especially when he reached out his hand and ran his thumb down the corner of my mouth.

"Uhh-" I smiled nervously.

"You had some wine-"

"Oh," I sighed in relief.

How embarrassing.

I took a cracker, placing a thin slice of cheese on top of it before placing it in my mouth.

"How are you feeling," Theo asked as he took another swig of the wine.

I felt bad for making things awkward between us. I knew he wasn't at fault for anything that happened. I decided that I should try and be normal; he was still my friend, after all.

"I feel strange," I began, "I lost a friend but gained a new one, and she happens to be my ex's ex" I laughed, "Then I lost my boyfriend and my mistress in one day, but then I had y-" I stopped myself from finishing the sentence.

Theo raised his eyes at me, a smirk curving his lips.

"Then the astronomy tower happened" I let out a soft smile as I fiddled with my hair.

"Don't worry about that, Sed," he muttered, looking ahead.

Then silence.

In reality, I did feel strange. I wanted to be happy and forgive Draco, but I also found myself losing sleep over what he did.

It didn't help that his one-night stand was my roommate.

I took a swig of wine, indulging myself in its dryness. I admired Hogwarts from afar; it looked small, enchanting.

"I know Malfoy has been sending you gifts," he blurted out.

I almost choked on my wine.

I spit it out, coughing " What?"

"Narcissa writes to me. She helped him pick out the jewelry."

I felt the fluttering in my stomach begin; Draco told his mother about me.

"I-I uhh" I was at a loss for words.

Theo was still looking ahead, occasionally taking a swig of the wine.

"You don't have to say anything."

"Theo," I twisted my body to face him, "You can't tell Draco we slept together," I pleaded.

He turns his head to face me, resting his palms on his knees, "But you will tell him?" he questioned.

Will I tell him?

Yes. The question is, when will I tell him.

"Draco hurt me, and it ruined me for weeks," I paused, facing down, "It almost ruined everything."

"I know."

I rubbed my fingers against my forehead, feeling a headache coming. Theo embraced me in his arms as he caressed my back. I felt all my worries suddenly disappear. There was something about him that always made me feel safe.

Draco's arms made me feel safe too, but he wasn't here, and I didn't know when he would be mine again.

The rest of the picnic was mostly silent. We both just sat there and enjoyed our wine and crackers. The sun started to set in the sky as fresh colors brushed upon Hogwarts. It was beautiful, but it was also our cue to head back.

---------------------------

After we go back to the castle, Theo decided to study at the library. Although I don't believe he will be doing much studying after nearly drinking most of the wine.

As I wandered through the dungeons, I decided to stop by Severus's office. I had been avoiding him for a while now due to my recent life decisions. I knew he was well aware of everything happening in my life, given most of the students already knew.

I entered the chilled office; the shadowy walls were lined with shelves of large glass jars filled with slimy, revolting things like bits of animals and plants, floating in potions of varying colors. There was a fireplace, but it was cold and empty, just like the rest of the office.

"Have you ever heard of knocking," Severus's cold voice announced as he glanced up from his desk. He slightly jerked his head back, pushing strands of hair from his face and revealing his shrewd black eyes.

"I broke up with Cedric," I blurted out. I wanted to get to the point, and I knew Severus hated it when I tiptoed around things.

"So I heard," he said, looking back down at the parchment in front of him.

"I might date Draco" I bit my lip, nervous for his response.

"That I will not allow," he sternly said, without looking up.

Hmmm, strange I didn't ask.

"What do you have against him? Why can't-"

"I will not discuss with you," he interrupted.

I rolled my eyes while pursing my lips. What was his bloody problem? What could he have against him; he is a Slytherin and comes from a good family.

"You've always been nice to him," I argued.

"I wouldn't call it nice, more so polite." he paused and glanced up at me for a second. "There's are things you don't understand. I will not have you be associated with that family, and I'm done discussing this, so go on now."

I clenched my fist before storming out of his office, slamming the door behind me. I felt my body temperature increase as rage flowed through me like lava.

I will not have you be associated with that family.

There's are things you don't understand.

His words followed through my mind growing resentment inside me like a tumor. Why couldn't he explain it to me? He needs to stop treating me like a fucking child. I will not have him tell me what to fucking do.

I laugh internally.

Oh, if only he bloody knew that I was never going to follow the rules.

----------------------

-Dracos POV-

I got out of the shower, dripping wet. I reached for the nearest towel and tied it around my waist as I entered my room. I threw my dirty quidditch gear into the hamper and began sifting through my dresser for clean clothes.

That's when Sedona bared in my room, her eyes filled with fury. She instantly ran to me and opened her arms, wrapping them around me as I embraced her back. She was quivering like she was cold, but her eyes told me it was otherwise.

"What's wrong," I said as I pulled from the hug.

She sighed, "I need you, Draco."

I need you, Draco.

Words I've been longing to hear for weeks now.

It felt unreal.

"I'm here for you."

I didn't know what else to say; I wasn't used to people coming to me for anything.

Her eyes locked into mine, not just her regular eyes. No, her fuck me eyes.

"No, Draco, I need you" she bit her lip and then gently took off my towel, dropping it on the floor. A bolt of tantalizing heat shot down my center.

My dick instantly poked up at her unraveling, her eyes gazing at it now. She smoothed her silky smooth hands up my chest. I reached my hand and stroked her cheek ear to ear, and she shivered at my touch. I knew it had been too long.

Too bloody long.

I studied her lips-those full, sensual lips- grazed her jaw and the soft spot behind her ear. There's nothing more that I wanted than to see her pretty little lips wrapped around my cock.

I am fucking weak for this girl.

Effortlessly she gets on her knees and takes hold of my dick. Without taking her eyes off me, she holds my dick up and licking the bottom up and down, teasing me.

"You like that," she says in a sweet innocent voice like she isn't about to take my whole dick in her mouth.

"You're a fucking tease," I smirk.

She then wraps her lips around my tip, slowly sucking and massaging the bottom with her tongue. I roll my head back in pleasure and let out a breathy moan, "Fuck Sed-"

She placed most of it in her mouth, sucking at her own rhythm while her hand twisted around my shaft. I felt all my blood rush to my dick; a tingle sent up and down my spine. I pull on her hair as she begins to increase her pace.

I inhale at the feeling she gives me. She hasn't taken her eyes off me the whole time; her face is filled with satisfaction.

"Fuck" I moan through me breathes.

My dick twitches at her skilled movements, blood rushing through it. She then removes her hands, taking all of it. I feel like my body is going to explode at the overwhelming pleasure. As I feel an orgasm building on the tip of my dick, I stop her.

I lift her and lock my lips with her, kissing her aggressively as I begin to undress her.

First, her robes go then her uniform, until she is left in nothing but her undergarments. In a swift move, I pick her up, wrapping her legs around me as I carry her to the bed. I throw her on my bed, and she looks up at me, biting her bottom lip as she grasps the sheets.

"Take those off unless you want me to rip them off,"  I say, referring to her undergarments.

She quickly obeys, unclasping her bra and sliding down her underwear. She launches herself at me, kissing my lips,  and she bites my lower lip.

"You drive me insane," I murmured against her mouth.

"Fuck me," she whispers.

I climbed on top of her, placing one hand on her thigh, causing chills to run through her. My hand slides up as I find her pussy. Her breathing gets louder, her hands still grasping the sheets. I slowly run two fingers through her slit, and she lets out a moan.

"You're so fucking wet," I say as I insert my fingers inside her, gently rubbing on her upper wall.

"Draco, fuck me-" She moans, tensing her body.

I find her G-spot and begin to rub on it merciless, my free hand cupping her breast as I tug at her nipples. Sedona throws her head back into the sheets, her legs twitching at my actions; I felt my face fill with a grin.

I take my fingers out and pry her legs open, aligning myself with her entrance.

"I want to be on top," she breathes.

Her eagerness to take control only turns me on more; I held my hand out, lifting her as we switched positions.

As she mounts me, I grab wrap my fingers around her neck. "You're going to fucking take all of it, and I want to hear you fucking scream."

She nods eagerly, biting her bottom lip. She aligns her entrance with my dick and slowly inserts my tip inside her. She places her hands on my chest as she begins to take more.

I feel the warmness of her wet pussy wrap around my dick as she begins to bounce up and down. I grabbed her breast as they began to bounce, massaging her nipples as I stared into her eyes.

"Your tits are fucking amazing," I groan in pleasure.

I felt my ego rise, having the most beautiful girl riding my dick, watching her goddess-like body tremble in pleasure for me.

"Draco-" she moans as she throws her head back.

She then leans into me, kissing me; I raise my torso to her as I rest my palms on the bed, slightly elevating my hips. She begins to bring her hips against mine as I feel her anterior wall where her G-spot is.

"Draco-" she whimpers, her thighs trembling on me. Her hands on my back, nails digging into my skin. I can feel her walls tighten against my dick, causing it to pulse. Her whole body behind her to tremble as she cries out my name, reaching her climax.

In one move, I flip her over, pinning her down under me, I knew after that her legs were soon to give out, and she would no longer be able to continue riding me. I began pounding into her mercilessly as she arches her back.

I throw my head back at the immense pleasure I feel.

"I'm going to cum-" I say through my groans.

"I think I'm going to again," she moans.

I felt her walls tighten around me once more, this time causing my dick to release everything inside her. I plopped on her trembling body.

"That was fucking amazing," I breathed against her lips.

Sedona stays silent, attempting to catch her breath. I brush a strand of her from her head, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Promise you'll never hurt me again," she said, raggedly breathing.

"I promise."

------------------------------------

Yall. It's lowkey breaking my heart about Theo. I honestly love him and kind of started rooting for them (I know I'm dumb), but this is a Draco fanfic, and I love Draco more (hehe).

Let me know what you think in the comments. What do yall think will happen? What do you want to happen?

Don't forget to vote and pass this story around! It really helps :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 8.8K 48
"You want to know what I taste like?" I say, leaving my mouth slightly open. I can feel Malfoy's breath on my lips. He doesn't answer, but his breath...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
2.8M 71.7K 48
In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco Malfoy fanfic with a messy plot. Trigger...
157K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...