Mama I'm in love (Bts x reade...

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

...with a criminal. You know what you're doing. No prison could hold you. It's a cat and mouse game. Read to... More

Prologue
You
Look
So
Ugly
When
You're
Lyin'
To
Me.
I
Don't
Feel
Nothing
When
You
Crying
To
Me.
And
If
You
Left,
You
Know
How
Fine
I
Would
Be.
I
Got
Ten
B*tch€$,
And
They
Dyin'
For
Me.
So
Much
Time
Been
Wasted,
Tried
On
Different
Love
For
You
Is
Fadin',
And
I'm
Tryna
Get
You
Out
The
Way.
I
Know
You're
Chasing
A
Feeling
I
Erased
From
You.
Lying
To my face.

Faces.

700 41 1
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

"My name is Kwon Jiyong but you might know me as G-Dragon" G-Dragon starts but Jungkook already interrupts.
"Aren't you the rapper from Big Bang?" Jungkook asks as he points his finger at him. I can tell that he's shocked.

"Listen to his story first" I tell Jungkook. Jungkook slowly nods.

"I am" G-Dragon answers Jungkook's question then carries on.

"My dad doesn't have the best track record. He used to be the leader of a huge mafia group but fell ill ten years ago. Cops are still on his ass about it but he'll never make it through prison life so I made sure that I'm the 'Mr Kwon' they are looking for. I just want my dad to live a long life. But Sweet Cakes here keeps on busting me out before I could go through procedures. It saves my image as G-Dragon. At first, it took a lot of convincing on her part for me to follow her. I'm only telling you this since she wants me to" G-Dragon says with a smile.

"And you've got a concert tomorrow so you better get moving" I tell him as I shove him.
"Wait, I have questions" Jungkook quickly says. I force money into G-Dragon's hand.

"Sorry dude. Better get going. Thanks again, Sweet Cakes" G-Dragon says with a bright smile.
"Stop calling me that" I whine.

"Then next time, tell me your real name" he says with a wink and jumps to the next building and the next until he disappears.

Jungkook yanks off his mask and angrily sits down.

"In a moral dilemma there, Champ?" I ask as I sit down, also taking off my mask. My feet dangle off the building as I keep my eyes on Jungkook. I'm curious to see what he has to say now.

He sighs.

"It's a lot to process" he says.
"But it's still wrong" he stubbornly says.

"Then why didn't you chase after him?" I ask, trying not to sound cocky.
"Because he shouldn't be the one going to jail" Jungkook replies.

"And you think a sick man should?" I ask.
"Yes-no. I dunno" he starts to malfunction as he pulls his knees to his head.

"I help him out when police can't. That's what I try to do" I say.
"You're only making the situation worse for him" Jungkook says.

"I think I'm making it better. If the system wasn't so screwed up, I would've taken a step back a long time ago" I say. Jungkook has nothing to say. I suppose he also had his share of questions towards the system.

"But I'm not a good person. I do what I think is right-sometimes" I say.

He finally unburies his head from his knees as he turns to me.

"And what's your story?" Jungkook asks.
"Not much to tell" I shrug.

"I don't believe you. It seems you've got stories for days" he says. He looks at me with expectation, waiting for my story.

"...Childhood was basically nonexistent" I start once I gave in to Jungkook's stare. I start laughing slightly.

"It's ironic. My mother was a police officer, just like you. Top of her game and everything" I say with a fond smile.
"My father, not so much. He wasn't the best person in the world. At least he sort of cared for me. He was a leader-boss-whatever you want to call it-of other very bad people. All bad. My parents had the very cliched love story thing. They fell in love, despite everything, and had me" I say and start to grimace.

"Then there was this big shooting between the police and my father's group when I was about two. Someone shot my mother, she died and my father died later on, not before giving me stupid lessons" I say and turn to Jungkook who has been patiently listening to my story.

"There are good people and bad people. Sometimes, bad people manage to slither their way in as 'good people' and the good people get blamed. Police are no exception" I say and Jungkook considers my words.

"Now that's a story I would like to read" Jungkook says and I crack a smile, causing Jungkook to smile.

"And your story?" I ask before he takes pity on me, staring into the sky.

"Compared to yours, it's not much. My parents are normal people. Ugh-they tell me how they met every year on their anniversary. To sum it up short, met in the beginning of high school, both dates ditched them at a party and they ended up dancing together, then dating. They were the 'it' couple, apparently. Both popular, both smart, both athletic. The perfect power couple-apparently" Jungkook rolls his eyes and I couldn't help but snicker.

"Plus perfect child" I add on.
"As if" Jungkook chuckles.

"Who wouldn't want a police officer as their son?" I was with a slight smirk.
"My mom. She says it's too dangerous" he says.
"You should listen to your mommy. It is dangerous" I say with doe eyes, breaking into a smile.

"Right right" Jungkook smiles as he nudges my arm.

"But we should probably leave before the guards know he disappeared" Jungkook says, standing up.
"They won't know until they have to open up for him" I laugh a little.

"You and your tricks" Jungkook says with a grin.
"Night is still young, let's get a milkshake" I say excitedly.
"If there's anything open" Jungkook says.

"But we're using the stairs this time" Jungkook quickly says as he points to the door. I sheepishly laugh, agreeing with him.

"I didn't think pink would look good on you but it does" I smile widely as I take pictures of Jungkook with his strawberry milkshake. We eventually found a night cafe for all the insomniacs out there.

Jungkook gives me a toothy smile, looking insanely adorable.

"It's a talent" Jungkook smugly says, giving me a pose with his milkshake.

"Now let me take a picture of you" Jungkook says as he holds his hand out for my phone.
"Nah. You look better than me" I say as I get another angle of Jungkook.

"I'm an artist. Look at this" I proudly say at the picture I just took. Jungkook takes my phone and immediately points it back at me.

"Smile" Jungkook says with a smile. I pose dramatically with my chocolate milkshake. Yes-we both got the most classic flavours of milkshakes.

"I said smile-jeez" Jungkook chuckles.
"I probably look damn ugly" I say through my smile.

"Not at all" Jungkook says as he shows me a picture he took.

"Can I drink it now?" Jungkook whines while I put my phone away.
"If you have to" I say with a slight smile, drinking my own milkshake.

"I'm never gonna sleep tonight" I say as I stir my milkshake.
"Honestly-I can sleep anywhere, anytime" Jungkook says with a nod.

"I can't drink any kind of coffee past four or I won't be able to sleep. It's a sad life I live" I sulk. Jungkook laughs at me, looking at me with pitiful eyes.

"Jeez-at least I still don't sleep with stuffed animals" I clap back. Jungkook frowns.
"I hate how you know everything about me and I know nothing about you" Jungkook sulks.

"At least you know that fact" I say with a wink. Jungkook sulks further but perks up suddenly.

"What's your most prized possession?" Jungkook happily asks.

"Just for you to take it away from me, no way" I cross my arms. Jungkook acts offended.
"I wouldn't do that" he says with wide eyes.

"As if. I know of your little slip up-with that girl" I say with wiggling eyebrows.
"Let's not talk about that" Jungkook sulks again.

"Tell me about you rather" Jungkook says with a grin.
"But your mistake is so much more interesting. The great Jeon Jungkook finally fucked up" I say with a grin. I gasp dramatically and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me you're still not over her-or even worse, you're waiting for her to come back to you" I say with wide eyes and he rolls his eyes. I break out into a grin.

"Haha, my misfortune is so funny" Jungkook sarcastically says.
"That wasn't misfortune, Buddy. That was all you" I grin but turn serious real quick.

"But seriously, don't wait for her. You'll just break your own heart" I say.
"I know. I'm fine. It's been like two years now. You're the one that brought it up" he says, looking at his own milkshake.

Jungkook used to be in a 'serious' relationship. It was all fake on Jungkook's part. She was a notorious criminal to catch since she would slip by the police's fingers and needed to catch her in action but the two developed real feelings for one another.

His friends didn't even know about this 'relationship', that's how undercover it really was. Eventually, he trapped her, playing with her emotionally, and took her to jail.

I know this yet I want to be friends with him. Not my smartest idea but whatever. I'm this far already...

It would be really cool if I had a comrade in the police department-a loyal comrade. Like Lucas, he would never turn me in or even help the police. He'd probably throw them off my scent.

"So-do you know when the FBI or something will be on my case? It will be really useful to know" I ask.
"Don't you know already?" Jungkook taunts.

"Can you at least give me a date when your guys will raid my place?" I ask. Jungkook sighs.
"You know I can't tell you. You'll just run away" he says.

"That's kind of the point" I mutter. Silence falls over our table.

"...It was going to be tonight, right?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. He bites his cheek and slowly nods.

"That's why you were keeping an eye on me" I say, feeling upset.
"It's nothing personal" he says with sad eyes.

"I know, it's just business" I roll my eyes at the repeated sentence that seems to play in my life. Jungkook nods again.

"Please don't run away. You're just making it worse for yourself" he says.

"How much did you tell them?" I ask.
"(Y/N)-" Jungkook starts with sad eyes but I cut him off.
"How much did you tell them?" I patiently repeat my question.

"Not much. I promise. Just your location. They're sending a small team. Please don't run away" Jungkook repeats.

"We promise to keep your privacy if you cooperate" he adds on.
"You gonna interrogate me?" I ask, feeling tired.

"Well duh" Jungkook says as if it's obvious. I sigh, trying to think.

"Give me a week."

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
65.3K 1.8K 37
In which Y/N makes a deal with a Mafia Leader. (This story contains harsh language, violence, kinks, and tons of smut. Read at your own risk.) Starte...
3.8K 295 39
*Written 2021 - 2022* It's not the best feeling leaving your friends behind but it was for the best. (Y/n) and I can't live on like this anymore. It...
109K 5.5K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...