Mama I'm in love (Bts x reade...

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

...with a criminal. You know what you're doing. No prison could hold you. It's a cat and mouse game. Read to... More

Prologue
You
Look
So
Ugly
When
You're
Lyin'
To
Me.
I
Don't
Feel
Nothing
When
You
Crying
To
Me.
And
If
You
Left,
You
Know
How
Fine
I
Would
Be.
I
Got
Ten
B*tch€$,
And
They
Dyin'
For
Me.
So
Much
Time
Been
Wasted,
Tried
On
Faces.
Love
For
You
Is
Fadin',
And
I'm
Tryna
Get
You
Out
The
Way.
I
Know
You're
Chasing
A
Feeling
I
Erased
From
You.
Lying
To my face.

Different

680 43 1
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

"I don't even know why I put up with you" Lucas sighs. We are currently watching the sunset, sitting on a bench with the view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Oh come on, you had fun" I tell him.

"Why do you put up with her?" Lucas ignores me and turns to Hoseok. I put on an offended face. I like to think that Hoseok has finally grown a little on Lucas.

"She's a good person" Hoseok says with a bright smile.
"You sure about that?" Lucas asks with a raised eyebrow. I elbow him.

"I'm positive. You're only saying that because you guys have a brother-sister relationship" Hoseok laughs.
"No" I quickly answer. Hoseok looks at me.

"Sorry-that spot is already reserved" I add on. Lucas nods.
"You have a sibling?" Hoseok asks.
"Not really" I reluctantly say.

"My relationship with Lucas is mostly just arguing" I laugh. Lucas nods again.
"But still going strong, right?" I nudge Lucas which he nods.

"So, do you constantly work or something?" Hoseok asks.
"No."
"Yes." We talk over each other.

"He does but he thinks it's normal" I say.
"It's odd that we are still friends because we don't really see each other often" I add on.

"Why not?" Hoseok asks with a tilt of his head.
"I'm working and he's working-duh" I say as if it's obvious.

"And she's usual not around" Lucas adds.
"Around?" Hoseok asks.
"Like-not in the country" Lucas elaborates.

"For your work, right?" Hoseok asks.
"Yip" I shortly say.

"Your work sounds super awesome. You get to travel and everything" Hoseok says with a huge grin.
"It's not" Lucas speaks up. I click my tongue as I nudge him in the arm again.

"Are you excited to go back?" I ask, changing the conversation.
"It's going to sound really weird but yeah. Not because it's not great here or anything but I miss being useful and I'm excited to-see my friends again" Hoseok says with a smile.

"What's your job again?" Lucas asks. I already told him his real job. I guess he forgot...

"Doesn't matter. What should we do now?" I ask between the two.
"Ice-cream?" Hoseok suggests.
"Hell yeah. You're speaking my kind of language" I say as I jump up, feeling all fired up.

"We're back" I announce as we walk through the door.
"And we brought ice-cream" Hoseok adds as we walk into the living room to see everyone watching tv.

We hand out the ice-cream and find a seat for ourselves. I decided to sit on the floor with Jungkook, Taehyung quickly joining us.

"Did you see the news?" I whisper to Jungkook.
"Yeah. Apparently this mafia boss is being transported to the prison around here, passing through here. They told the civilians to steer clear. Is that the news you're talking about?" Jungkook asks with a side glance.

"Right on the nose" I say with a smile.
"And why are you bringing this up?" He asks.
"He's an old buddy of mine. Thought I should go say hi and help him out with his-situation" I say with a wide grin.

"Don't even think about it" he says as he turns back to the tv. I am slightly disappointed with his lack of reaction.

"Too late. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me" I suggest.
"You're not going to do it" he says, eyes glued to the tv. I scoff.

"You have little confidence in me" I say with a tight smile. Since when was I not a threat to this guy?

He turns to me to look me straight in the eyes.

"You are a good person. You wouldn't do something like that especially since there's nothing in it for you" Jungkook tells me.

"You're contradicting yourself" I mention.
"Whatever. You know where to find me" I say just before I stand up, heading to my room.

I dress a little more casually and grab my mask which covers my whole face. I tuck a gun into my pocket, just in case, and open my door to find Jungkook.

"Are you seriously going? After all this time of being a good person?" Jungkook asks.
"I'm not a good person, that's the idea" I say as I walk past him. Just before I could leave, he grabs my arm.

"Don't go. Do the right thing" he says.
"I am. You think you know everything when you don't. Want to discover the truth?" I ask as I stare at him, not backing down. He looks conflicted but gives an opinion.

"You can't run away from the truth and the truth is, he's a bad person" he says.
"Maybe. Maybe not" I say as I shake off his grip. I walk to the window that I can easily climb to the roof. It's the fastest way to travel in France.

"Are you coming or not?" I ask as I open the window.
"Only to stop you" Jungkook reluctantly answers which makes me grin.

"Here" I say as I hand him a spare black mask.
"Might want to use that" I say as I put on my own mask, pulling my hoodie over my head.

I perch on the window sill, grabbing above the window sill to pull myself on top the roof. Jungkook soon follows.

"There are easier ways to travel" Jungkook says as he looks out on the buildings.
"Not in France" I say as I start running at my top speed to make a jump for the next building.

I keep that momentum, occasionally making sure Jungkook is keeping up, until we reach a certain building which overlooks the street they should be driving through.

"Just watch" I say as I put a hand up to signal Jungkook not to follow. He grabs my wrist.

"I trust you...for now, so you better not screw this up" Jungkook warns me. I nod and he lets go of my wrist.

"Don't move" I tell him again as I scale down the building upon seeing the very familiar car holding my friend.

I stand in the middle of the street until the headlights shine on me. The car comes to a slow stop, honking at me. I walk to the driver and he rolls down his window.

(French in italics.)

"What are you doing this late out?" The guard in the passenger seat asks.
"And take off that silly mask" the driver says, already reaching for my mask. I take a step back.

"I'm not looking for trouble. I just wanted to know if you are really holding the Mr Kwon" I start.
"That's classified information. Now move along or we'll ride you over" the guard says. I can see he's clutching his gun already.

"Mind if I quickly talk with him? You see-we're married" I ask and the two already started laughing.
"You're a screw loose. I suggest checking into a mental hospital" the driver laughs.

"Let's just go" the guard laughs as he nudges the driver.
"Yeah yeah" the driver says, already starting to pull away.

I stay in one place, waiting for the back of the truck to catch hold onto one of the hand railings. I look at all the security measures as the truck continues to drive.

I dig out this device to screw with the identification and my key that can unlock anything. My days of lock picking were over once I stole this thing. Technology is just amazing.

I swing the door open, not all the way in case it makes a bang. Only one person is sitting in there wearing cuffs. He smiles the moment he sees me.

"Nice of you to join the party" he laughs.
"Nice hair. Let's go" I smile behind my mask and he gladly stands up, cuffs and all.

"I suggest we jump before this thing goes any faster" I say and he nods. He jumps first while I lock everything up again. I quickly jump after him.

"I took care of their mirrors so relax" I tell him. While I was talking with the guards, I planted a bug to cover their mirrors in black, just until I get him out.

"Get these off me" he says as he shows me his cuffs.
"Not even a thank you" I sigh as I take out my key and unlock his cuffs.

"You were slower than usual. I was in that truck for five hours" he complains.
"I could've left you there" I say with a frown.

"But you wouldn't cause you love me" he says as he pulls me into a suffocating hug. I pull away.
"You wish" I scoff.

"I want you to meet someone before you leave" I say.
"Did you get married? Where he at? Or should I say she?" He asks with a sly smile.

"Shut up for just five minutes and be on your best behaviour. He's a cop and I want him to understand our story" I explain.

"And put this on. You're just going to attract attention. No wonder you got caught" I say as I pull out a hat, handing it over to him. He does as I say and tries to cover his bright hair.

"He's up here" I say as we stare up the building.
"You know, this is pretty new for you" he says while we scale the building.

"Yeah yeah. You just need to get your butt out of here once we're done" I say as we finally reach the top.
"Anything for you, sweet cakes" he laughs as he reaches the top.

"I told you not to call me that" I sigh out.

"You here?" I call out for Jungkook and he appears very quickly.
"Right here" he says.

"What is he doing here? I trusted you" Jungkook angering tells me, approaching me but G-Dragon stands in the way with a great grin.

"Heard you wanted to hear my story. Sit down buddy" he says with a tight grin.

(I do not own the video and picture.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 24 26
Mafia boss goes on a quest to find the girl that made his life miserable but in order to win her over he has to go back to school and break her heart...
65.2K 1.8K 37
In which Y/N makes a deal with a Mafia Leader. (This story contains harsh language, violence, kinks, and tons of smut. Read at your own risk.) Starte...
7.8K 266 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...
246 39 19
When everything you know is about to collapse, do you still search for hope? When a crime is committed, someone has to take the responsibility...to...