Save Your Tears- Draco Malfoy...

By babysnapee

✨DRACO MALFOY FANFIC✨ I'm beyond warm and wanting him. Wanting him inside me. Now. His cool fingers trail ac... More

Cast
Introduction
1: Not So Sweet
2: You Grew Up
3: Gryffindor Chick
4: First Night
5: The End of Me
6: A Love-Hate Relationship
7: Potions or Roses?
8: Real or Not Real?
9: Sweet Revenge
10: Aftermath
11: Sweet Escape
12: Decisions
13: I Choose You
14: Draco Malfoy
15: Cedric Diggory
16: Game Day
17: Downfall
18: Numb
19: Never Again
20: Depression
21: Broom Closet
22: Astronomy Tower
23: Lines
25: Upward Turn
26: Rebuilding
27: Divination
28: Rage
29: Vulnerable
30: No More Lies
31: Love
32: Gown
33: Serotonin
34: Always
35: Bruises
36: Winter Break
37: Sick
38: Knew
39: Champagne
40: Spell
41: Kiss me
42: Please Don't Leave Me

24: Moonlight

2K 81 63
By babysnapee

Before we begin, I want to give a few shoutouts to some lovely people who have been spreading my story, voting, commenting, etc.

Seriously yall are the best! @LOMl_Drac0Malf0y, @Jocelyn-m-c, @alicelambb(tysm for spreading my story ily), @emilymorf244, @victoriaamalf0y, @MangoDaGecko, @peytonmalfoy007. So sorry if I forgot to mention anyone!

*Viewer Discretion is advised* (hehe)

-Sedona's POV-

We walked outside and stood near a tree. I put my stick in between my lips as Draco pulled out his wand and lit both of ours.

"Why did you follow me," I asked as I took a puff. I instantly felt lightheaded and lost my balance.

"Woah," Draco said as he tried to stabilize me.

"Get your filthy hands off me," I shooed him away.

"You love these filthy hands," he chuckles.

It's true, I do.

"Not anymore," I take another puff. This time, I don't feel as lightheaded.

"When are you going to forgive me," He turns around to face me.

I wanted to forgive him, tell him that everything will be okay, but my pride won't let me. I can't be that girl.

"I need time, Draco," I pause, "I don't want to jump into this blind; I want things to be different."

I begin to feel dizzy from the sticks and lose my balance again. Draco catches me and takes the stick from me, instantly throwing both of ours to the ground.

"Stop smoking those things, or you're going to vomit," he whispers in my ear while his hands are wrapped around me.

His cool breathe in my ear creates a tingling sensation in my pussy.

I am wet.

"You drive me insane, Draco Malfoy," I whisper as I inch my face closer to his.

I want nothing more but to feel his lips right now.

He begins to slowly kiss my neck as his hands slide up my thigh.

"These drive me insane, you know that?" he pulls on my stockings.

"I'm not wearing any underwear," I confessed as I bit my lip.

He bites his bottom lip and smiles as he rolls his head back.

He then slams me against the tree, his fingers wrapped around my next. He presses his lips against mine; our tounges interlock, fighting for dominance.

"You're such a fucking slut" he says in between kisses.

I feel a sense of arousal takes over my body. Fantasies of him fucking me running wild through my head. I want to be filled by him so badly it hurts.

I crave him.

I desire him.

He lifts my skirt, revealing my sex. I feel shivers run up my spine. He then takes his finger, slowly running up my pussy slit. There's a tingling sensation as well as a lot of warmth.

I moan in pleasure. I crave for him to touch me more.

"You're so wet," he takes his fingers and sucks on them, "And you taste so good."

I launch my lips at him once again kissing; his lips are warm but rough. I felt myself melting for him. I wanted him to do nasty things to me.

Nasty.

He put his fingers over my clit and begins to tap on it gently. He starts slowly, then begins to increase the speed. I can feel myself building as I get a flushing feeling up my body.

"Fuck me-" I cry out.

I am fucking weak.

Then he begins using his first two fingers like a peace sign to softly pinch my clitoral hood, gently tugging up and down and also sliding his fingers in a back-and-forth motion.

"You like that baby," he uses his other hand to cusp my breast over my corset.

He's teasing me; he's fucking teasing me.

I placed my hand over his dick and began to massage it over his pants, "What are you playing at, Malfoy?"

His fingers begin to face a slow circle around my opening. I let out a moan as I roll my head back. He then inserts two fingers and starts massaging my upper walls.

I let out a gasp and begin to try and unbuckle his pants.

"I'm not going to fuck you." he pulls his fingers out and steps away from me.

Bloody cunt.

I instantly feel myself coming down from arousal. My body now only felt anger.

"You're a filthy rat!" I scream as I pull my skirt down.

He lets out a chuckle, "You said you need time, so I'll give you time," he wraps his fingers around my chin tightly squeezing, "Then I'll fuck you like the filthy slut you are."

I slap his hand away, "Leave Draco," I demand.

He backs away and smirks, "Just let me know when you're ready to be fucked right again," He  chuckles.

I felt my heart dropped.

I was no longer drunk, no longer aroused, no longer mad.

Could he know about Theo?

My palms begin to sweat.

"What?"

"You have been staying out late, and I know you're not studying. You probably seeing that bloody Hufflepuff again," he chuckles.

Oh, thank Merlin.

"Oh, so you're keeping tabs on me now?"

He let out a manic laugh.

"You're lucky I haven't beat the bloody life out of him."

"Merlin, Draco, I'm not seeing him or anyone. Not that it's any of your business," I hissed.

He stares at me for a few seconds, "Good. cause remember, you're mine, and I will not let anyone put their filthy hands on you." he hissed before walking away.

I sit on the ground next to the tree, thinking about how I could be so stupid almost to let Draco fuck me. The state of drunkness returns as I feel myself being light again.

Yet another moment of weakness, I thought.

I need to be strong.

I'm still not over what Draco did, and I refuse to build a relationship with insecurities because it's true, Draco created insecurities in me.

I am insecure.

He fucked my best friend, and all I can do now is compare myself to her.

I sigh in frustration.

I look up at the sky and smile. The night sky is light up with stars; the moon is shining down on me. I begin to forget about my encounter with Draco, and I stand up.

The moon and the stars will forever be with me.

I hum my favorite song and dance under the night sky.

Feeling happy even if I am alone.

------------------------------

For the rest of the chapter, please listen to ' when the party is over' by Billie Eilish. It's the song Sedona will be singing in this chapter, plus it goes perfectly with this scene! I liked it above.

-Theo's POV-

Malfoy returned without Sedona, so I decided to go out and look for her to make sure she was well.

I went out of the east exit and found her by a tree. She was softly singing a song I didn't recognize, so I figured it was muggle music.

As she sang, she slowly twirled and spun, dancing gracefully.

Her voice was beautiful, honeyed, silky, melodious. It flowed through her body and carried her like a flow of water in the river.

I walked up to her, grabbing hold of her hand, "What are you doing, Darling," I inquired.

Moonlight traveled through the night with graceful ease, lightening her. Her deep brown eyes glisten, making her look gorgeous, angel-like, I thought.

She truly looked beautiful.

"I'm dancing," she twirls around my arm, "Want to dance with me?" She giggles.

Ever since I've known her, she always loves to dance. She didn't care who was looking or what people thought. She just did it unapologetically.

She does everything unapologetically, and that's something I've always admired.

I agreed, and she wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling her face closer to me.

"Call me, friend but keep me closer," she sang melodiously, "And I'll call you when the party's over."

Our bodies moved loosely back and forth under the moonlight.

"I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that"

I slowly spin her, admiring how gracefully she moves.

It makes me happy that she is having a good time. After the way Draco hurt her, she was devastated. I could tell the pain in her was beginning to fade.

Which meant soon she would forgive Draco.

"Do you want to go back with Malfoy?" I ask her.

She stops dancing and let's go of my hands, "Why are you asking me this?" she rolls her eyes.

I know she loves him. I've never seen her be as distraught over another guy like she was with him.

"I just want you to be happy, darling" I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

She paused and looked down for a few seconds.

"Theo, I am happy," she continued, "Here with you," she grabbed both my hands again.

"Okay, sweetheart" I pulled her in, embracing her with my arms as she rested her head on my chest.

"Will you take care of me" she mutters.

"Always"

"Don't you know I'm no good for you?" she begins to sing again as we continue to sway under the night sky.

---------------------------------------------------

Oh shit, oh shit.

Anyway, that scene was so cute! We all need a friend like Theo :')

Please let me know what you think in the comments.

Especially about Theo and Sed! I want to hear your feedback. Should Sed forgive Draco already? or should she wait until she's completely healed?

We're almost at 3k reads in two weeks, so please continue to spread this story around.

P.S I love Draco and Sed! We will get more spice scenes coming soon ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.5K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...
1.2M 22.8K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
84.2K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
174K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...